X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Looks great! I would only perhaps change the scarf? Looks a little plain compared with the rest of the outfit, which is brilliant.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• upsilonkng
      • May 2010

if thats what u wear to walk ur dog its obvious to me and most dog owners u love getting dressed up to walk ur dog not walking ur dog so much....

Comment

• DudleyGray
        • Jul 2013

Beautiful coat, beautiful dog. Although, I dislike dogs, excepting my own, whom I've trained to be most like a cat. But beautiful dog nonetheless, what breed?

Faust, really liking the styling of that fit—the collar, cuffs, and cutoffs.
        bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• dji
          • Feb 2008

cheers E, yeah I still need to find the right scarf.

thanks DG, supposedly he's a dachshund maybe Aussie shepherd mix but that's just an educated guess as he's a rescue that was picked up as a stray from an Indian reservation. he's a great little guy, comes to work with me every day as the office is dog friendly!

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
          if thats what u wear to walk ur dog its obvious to me and most dog owners u love getting dressed up to walk ur dog not walking ur dog so much....
          really dude? do you have specific dog walking clothes or something?

Comment

• yubbermax
            • Jun 2014

Rick-A-Doodle, that jacket looks excellent, what season is it from?

Faust, the cut off jeans are unexpected but seem to work well. I would personally much rather see the coat with shortened sleeves as opposed to the flip, it seems to draw the eye too much.

Comment

• Dropt
              • May 2009

^ Nah, I think contrasting cuffs look awesome on a long coat.

Comment

• byhand
                • Dec 2011

I would personally much rather see the coat with shortened sleeves as opposed to the flip, it seems to draw the eye too much.

I agree. If the cuff is rolled to simply push the sleeve a bit up the forearm for a particular look or practicality, I think it looks fine, but if the cuff is rolled up a bit because the sleeves are too long on what is otherwise a beautifully tailored coat, I don't like it. I particularly never like it on a cold weather outer coat.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by dji View Post
                  cheers E, yeah I still need to find the right scarf.

thanks DG, supposedly he's a dachshund maybe Aussie shepherd mix but that's just an educated guess as he's a rescue that was picked up as a stray from an Indian reservation. he's a great little guy, comes to work with me every day as the office is dog friendly!
                  We've got you covered

Upsilon, maybe he was just walking with dog, and not walking the dog?
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by yubbermax View Post
                    Rick-A-Doodle, that jacket looks excellent, what season is it from?

Faust, the cut off jeans are unexpected but seem to work well. I would personally much rather see the coat with shortened sleeves as opposed to the flip, it seems to draw the eye too much.
                    Originally posted by Dropt View Post
                    ^ Nah, I think contrasting cuffs look awesome on a long coat.
                    Originally posted by byhand View Post
                    I would personally much rather see the coat with shortened sleeves as opposed to the flip, it seems to draw the eye too much.

I agree. If the cuff is rolled to simply push the sleeve a bit up the forearm for a particular look or practicality, I think it looks fine, but if the cuff is rolled up a bit because the sleeves are too long on what is otherwise a beautifully tailored coat, I don't like it. I particularly never like it on a cold weather outer coat.
                    I'm with Dropt :-) I do think it's the bad quality of the photo that makes the lining of the rolled up sleeve pop more than it does IRL, and actually it was part of the draw (as well as the rest of the lining, which is gorgeous - I should snap a photo) Also, this is a spring weight coat - it's been unseasonably warm in NY.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Indes
                      • Feb 2015

Tapchhung CCP/ Rick/ Acne/ CCP
                      Me PH/ Rick/ Rick/ Drkshdw with Undercover backpack

Met up with Tapchung on my first visit to NYC. The Kith store was the only place open later near by, we witnessed some atrocious link theory helmut lang pieces in store...

On a more positive note, these last couple pages have been really fantastic! Its great to see older posters putting up stuff too. Adam's photos of MikeN on Le21eme certainly influenced me to pick up a PH piece! I also love that Forme coat Faust, what season is that?

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

It's current season - Hotoveli should have it.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MikeN
                          • Nov 2007

New Harnden

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Very synergetic, haha.

Wool/cotton coat - Forme d'Expression
                            Cashmere hand-knit hat - Werkstatt Munchen
                            Cashmere triangle scarf - Boris Bidjan Saberi
                            Deerskin gloves - no name
                            Waxed jeans - DRKSHDW
                            Backzip boots - m.a.+

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• goldsamxo
                              • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              Very synergetic, haha.

Wool/cotton coat - Forme d'Expression
                              Cashmere hand-knit hat - Werkstatt Munchen
                              Cashmere triangle scarf - Boris Bidjan Saberi
                              Deerskin gloves - no name
                              Waxed jeans - DRKSHDW
                              Backzip boots - m.a.+
                              Awesome look Faust! I coat mixing with the scarf works brilliant on you!
                              Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
                              Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• goldsamxo
                                • Jan 2017

Originally posted by MikeN View Post
                                New Harnden
                                Man I love the uses of color & blending in. The jacket is beautiful - very nice outfit. Can't see myself ever wearing this much color so I have to give credit where it's due - you pull it off well. Would love to see the bottom.
                                Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
                                Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎