Thread: What are you wearing today?

main problem with most of the poor outfits in recent pages is that the clothes don't gel with the personal style, its all in how you carry yourself, and tbh most of these outfits are no better than the kids everyone looks down on, on hb etc, just different brands but the same awkwardness of being dressed by the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by seenmy View Post
    main problem with most of the poor outfits in recent pages is that the clothes don't gel with the personal style, its all in how you carry yourself, and tbh most of these outfits are no better than the kids everyone looks down on, on hb etc, just different brands but the same awkwardness of being dressed by the internet.
    This doesn't mean much if you don't name names. Which outfits were "bad" and who are the people you'd qualify as "good". You just joined so you're the man without a past right now, we don't know where you're coming from...
    Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Somewhere below Mailmoth and Chant. West.

Maybe he is the dick himself

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

yikes. things be getting hot in her(r)e!

I like Mike because it's comfortable, utilitarian and sharp. Like others have said, Arto looks natural in it all (not like it was put on just for the photo). Honestly that's the best IMO which echoes Zamb's sentiments. There is always a youthful level of fun in playing around with what you wear but SZ classifieds will show that those moments are transient to say the least and we end up going back to clean and (seemingly) simple pieces; those that don't feel like we have to think about them to put them on.

The pieces i wear the most are definitely those that I'm not "aware" of when I wear them. Those are the ones that ultimately stick in my closet; the ones that I don't have to ponder over when deciding what to wear in the morning. Frankly there aren't enough hours in the day to play dress up all the time.
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

The above contains absolutely no RO!

Quote Originally Posted by kucejoe View Post
    And it sure is very good. Simple yet very "smart". Amazing

May I ask what are the pants and boots ?

looks good joseph!

Merz, how the fuck do you know all the noobs? It's like every time someone does post 1, you come in with, "hey, it's good to see you here." :-)
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by dndy1840 View Post
    And it sure is very good. Simple yet very "smart". Amazing

May I ask what are the pants and boots ?
    Here's the rundown:

-Linea jacket
    -AA shirt
    -Raf Simons pants
    -Carpe Diem boots
    -Ann D. bag

and thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Merz, how the fuck do you know all the noobs? It's like every time someone does post 1, you come in with, "hey, it's good to see you here." :-)
    Seemy was on superfuture back when it was interesting, I believe he worked in fashion under an interesting emerging designer that was discussed here a few times.
    Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

so heres 2 bad (in my eyes)

one good

granted a good photo dose wonders, the above look's comfy and at home in the garments they aren't owning him, the 2 bad the clothes just don't to me look at home

Quote Originally Posted by kucejoe View Post

gorgeous.

Thanks, kucejoe. Those Carpe are really nice.

As for seenmy, I wasn't that far : I knew I knew that name

And if I may give my opinion for that matter, I'd just say that judging personality and behavior upon pictures is a very tricky exercise. Even if it's tempting, we'd better stick to purely "practical" remarks ("pants don't fit, man") instead of trying to infer anything from a few thousands pixels uploaded on the internet...

dbc, my favourite post for a while. can's believe it gets no response, other than from Faust...
    two sort of related but random comments: (1) we need to stop talking about mikelowrey's fits, it's getting v weird, as I'm sure he'd agree. he wears nice simple clothes in line with a pretty well honed aesthetic is all; (2) the dick "jokes" need to stop. they are so lame. "dick" is the new "baller".

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    the dick "jokes" need to stop.
    mmhmm. yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    dbc, my favourite post for a while. can's believe it gets no response, other than from Faust...
    two sort of related but random comments: (1) we need to stop talking about mikelowrey's fits, it's getting v weird, as I'm sure he'd agree. he wears nice simple clothes in line with a pretty well honed aesthetic is all; (2) the dick "jokes" need to stop. they are so lame. "dick" is the new "baller".
    have you ever posted up johnny? like to get a better sense of your style and where you're coming from.
    and you should add "grail" in between the dick and ballers
    Last edited by philip nod; 05-09-2009 at 11:27 PM.
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Quote Originally Posted by dontbecruel View Post
    What is the purpose of that hideous Rick cock-flap thing hanging out from under everyone's t-shirt?
    My two year-old sometimes tries to finesse this look when he's having his nappy changed and runs off with his poppers undone. At least he accessorises it properly with windbreaker and matching heels.

Quoting this for posterity. Hilarious!
    let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

I should go back and check all the Friday evenings going into Saturday in this thread. it happened last week and it happened the week before..................now it happened this weekend.

The WAYWT wars always begin on a Friday evening!

Quote Originally Posted by Fade to Black View Post
    straight to the hall of fame this is the breathe of fresh air we needed.