Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jurassicsnark
    • Sep 2015

Oh, nice — I think it's basically the same shape, and I love mine!

Comment

• jurassicsnark
      • Sep 2015

Okay, this isn't what I was wearing today, but it is what I wore a month ago when I got married.

HER / dress, shoes: Rick Owens / jacket: Ann Demeuelemeester / necklace: Margiela
      HIM / jacket: Comme des Garçons / shirt, tie, claw: Ann Demeuelemeester / trousers: Dior / shoes: CDG Play Converse
      BOTH / wedding rings: Alicia Hannah Naomi / earrings: OctopusMe / photos: Buena Lane Photography
      Last edited by jurassicsnark; 05-25-2017, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• goldsamxo
        • Jan 2017

Congratulations Jurassic! I wish you guys the best & send all my love :)
        Decided I'd post a today fit, with my recent pick-up & the best thing I've bought
        (Ignore the awful backdrop - my friend works at GNC and I hangout there when not in NYC)

Top; Julius SS17 Knives Sleeveless Hoodie
        Bottom; Julius 2209 Insanity in the Industry Inc. #3 Cargos
        Shoes; Julius SS15 Prism Platform Boots
        Rings; Assorted / Julius Nail Ring
        Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
        Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• blackdeath
          • Apr 2016

Originally posted by goldsamxo View Post
          Congratulations Jurassic! I wish you guys the best & send all my love :)
          Decided I'd post a today fit, with my recent pick-up & the best thing I've bought
          (Ignore the awful backdrop - my friend works at GNC and I hangout there when not in NYC)

Top; Julius SS17 Knives Sleeveless Hoodie
          Bottom; Julius 2209 Insanity in the Industry Inc. #3 Cargos
          Shoes; Julius SS15 Prism Platform Boots
          Rings; Assorted / Julius Nail Ring
          real question: where do you live in new york city? i live in brooklyn and have seen a few rick fits and 1 guy that wears ccp around here and for the life of me i have never seen anyone "in the wild" that wears julius or the like sans the people that use to post here more.
          i think with photography you are trying to project a feeling captured in a moment, your photography would improve if you pick a better setting and choose a mood you want to convey. confidence is the best thing one can wear.
          it's a nice fit but the photograph could be better.
          i very much hope this isnt sounding rude, it's not my intention and i know we are posting images to the internet to show others how we look on a particular day but with the amount of care and effort that goes into building a wardrobe i think the photography should reflect the nuance of truth that we are drawn to.

hope that came across as constructive!

Comment

• goldsamxo
            • Jan 2017

Originally posted by blackdeath View Post
            real question: where do you live in new york city? i live in brooklyn and have seen a few rick fits and 1 guy that wears ccp around here and for the life of me i have never seen anyone "in the wild" that wears julius or the like sans the people that use to post here more.
            i think with photography you are trying to project a feeling captured in a moment, your photography would improve if you pick a better setting and choose a mood you want to convey. confidence is the best thing one can wear.
            it's a nice fit but the photograph could be better.
            i very much hope this isnt sounding rude, it's not my intention and i know we are posting images to the internet to show others how we look on a particular day but with the amount of care and effort that goes into building a wardrobe i think the photography should reflect the nuance of truth that we are drawn to.

hope that came across as constructive!
            I live over in West Village! You'll probably be able to spot me pretty easily, usually always in Julius Cargos or Twisted denim so I'm usually around. I actually shot with my friend on Saturday of this outfit in a better setting, so eventually I'll post those photos! Thank you for the compliment! The setting is disgusting haha, I just wanted to show off that damn top. Thanks again man :)
            Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
            Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• negroygris
              • Aug 2013

jurassicsnark congratulations! You and your wife looked wonderful!
              We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• ahn
                • Jul 2012

Originally posted by jurassicsnark View Post
                Okay, this isn't what I was wearing today, but it is what I wore a month ago when I got married.
                Well you know how I feel about all of this; but that Ann jacket is absolute perfection on the Rick gown. Super stoked for you both!!
                some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts.

Comment

• jurassicsnark
                  • Sep 2015

Thank you, negroygris! But, just so you know, I am actually the bride!

Oh, AHN!!! I can tell that I think of you fondly every time I put on my ring, which is every day. Thank you again. And yes, after all of my concern, the jacket I got for my birthday WAS, actually, perfect. I love it when that happens.

Comment

• negroygris
                    • Aug 2013

jurassicsnark To my surprise! Either way you looked wonderful! Would love to see the LUC hat on you on a WAYT fit. Congrats once again!
                    We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• Nickefuge
                      • Nov 2014

Every day is casual friday.

Drkshdw, RO, Birkenstock
                      "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                      -Paris Hilton

Comment

• ryanhast
                        • Sep 2013

Jacket, Tank & Pants - Geoffrey B. Small
                        Shoes - Yohji

Comment

• negroygris
                          • Aug 2013

ryanhast Great use of proportions and the Yohji Sneakers really give it that casual comfort feel, well done.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Aliens: Armageddon
                            Denim with leaver sleeves - DRKSHDW
                            Black cotton tee - OG Helmut Lang
                            Cotton twill jeans - Neighborhood
                            Backzip boots - m.a.+
                            Carabiner key chain - Yohji Yamamoto
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• negroygris
                              • Aug 2013

Faust I Love this fit! to me it says I wanna kill some alien ass and then get on my bike and cruise home.. lol, also I pretty much wore a very similar outfit today.

Wearing my new denim courtesy of Kurta

Oiled Lambskin -Julius_7
                              Cotton Strapped Shirt- Alexandre Plokhov
                              Sheer Cotton- Rick Owens
                              Oiled Calf Belt- Number (N)ine
                              Waxed Denim - Boris Bidjan Saberi
                              Double Buckle Engineer Boot- Maurizio Amadei
                              Necklace- Werkstatt Munchen

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Thank you - looking good yourself. I have the same Julius leather in gray.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎