X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by negroygris View Post
    I went to check out the Steven Heinemann ceramic/mixed media exhibition at the Gardiner Museum yesterday and it was breathtaking, I really recommend going to see it. There was a piece that took him 14 years to make, a true Canadian artist devoted to his craft. PHOTOS by my other half

COAT: BBS J6F1-011
    TOPS AND SHOES: RO razorback tank,Scorpio L/S AND Creepers
    PANTS: ZAM B mutant bow legged pants
    RINGS: WM, CH and handmade by me
    EARRING: handmade by me
    Shit!
    YOU HAVE THIS PANTS!!!

damn, I just pulled mine out of somewhere and without ironing them dragged them on
    Is this the three Legged version?
    I am wearing the three legged version with the Zip off back pockets........
    i am getting all Nostalgic now, those were the early days of ZB when I was designing some crazy stuff. they were no perfect but they were heavily conceptual.
    Im gonna throw up a pic in a few!
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by jurassicsnark View Post
      You look fabulous, Zamb, and I LOVE IT, Negroygris.
      thank you Sir,
      some days i'm a mess, but i still try my best!

Comment

• negroygris
        • Aug 2013

jurassicsnark thank you very much! Would love to see a fitpic from you :D

Also, ZambYes! Those are indeed the three legged mutant pants with the detachable pocket! I absolutely love them! I have had them for years, I used to also have your armor jacket, but I gained muscle so unfortunately I had to part with it. Also, although the pants are awesome they have been worn a lot and the zipper where the leg flips out is broken. Would you be able to repair them if i send them out to you?

I can't wait to see how you wear them!
        We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• jurassicsnark
          • Sep 2015

I posted one a couple pages back... I much prefer to be on the other side of the camera.
          I know you also asked for a shot of my beloved LUC hat — the same one you have — but unfortunately I forgot it on a flight in India. Totally gutted. Here are the two best photos I have of it.

Hat: Label Under Construction
          Jacket and Scarf: Rick Owens

Jacket: Rick Owens (different than the one above)
          Top: Ann D

I know neither of these is a proper fit pic, but since the hat is gone, and I haven't been able to locate a replacement, it's the best I can do...

Faust, I think maybe you met my friend Todd in the second pic at the Iris Van Herpen show last night?

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

I posted one a couple pages back... I much prefer to be on the other side of the camera.
            I know you also asked for a shot of my beloved LUC hat — the same one you have — but unfortunately I forgot it on a flight in India. Totally gutted. Here are the two best photos I have of it.

Jacket and Scarf: Rick Owens

Jacket: Rick Owens (different than the one above)
            Top: Ann D

I know neither of these is a proper fit pic, but since the hat is gone, and I haven't been able to locate a replacement, it's the best I can do...

Faust, I think maybe you met my friend Todd in the second pic at the Iris Van Herpen show last night?
            Yes, I did! Looking good :-) I chatted with Marina for about 85 seconds.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• negroygris
              • Aug 2013

jurassicsnark The hat looks really good on you!Love it! :-) I might have to get one for my girlfriend, she has been wanting a slouchy beanie for a while but has not had any luck yet. I recently got her a shearling biker so it will definitely pair well with it.
              We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• jurassicsnark
                • Sep 2015

jurassicsnark The hat looks really good on you!Love it! :-) I might have to get one for my girlfriend, she has been wanting a slouchy beanie for a while but has not had any luck yet. I recently got her a shearling biker so it will definitely pair well with it.
                Negroygris, if you find one for her and they have another, would you let me know? I'd really love to replace the one I lost. I've got other black beanies, but none compares to it, to be honest.

Nice one, Faust. Getting to know her was one of my highlights of 2017.

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Also, ZambYes! Those are indeed the three legged mutant pants with the detachable pocket! I absolutely love them! I have had them for years, I used to also have your armor jacket, but I gained muscle so unfortunately I had to part with it. Also, although the pants are awesome they have been worn a lot and the zipper where the leg flips out is broken. Would you be able to repair them if i send them out to you?

I can't wait to see how you wear them!

I had a pic for you yesterday that shows off the pants better, but today i came in and my camera refuses to cooperate with the computer.
                  So I used my phone to take this this today with a customer at the front of Zfactorie

Comment

• negroygris
                    • Aug 2013

jurassicsnark Absolutely, I seen one a few months ago on yahoo jap but it sold, I'll definitely keep an eye out for you.

zamb I love those pants! I often wondered how you came up with the idea, I also love the cut, they are not too tapered and not too slim, they are very comfortable and very warm. I love the detachable back pocket, it is the first detail people point out.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Negroygris, if you find one for her and they have another, would you let me know? I'd really love to replace the one I lost. I've got other black beanies, but none compares to it, to be honest.

Nice one, Faust. Getting to know her was one of my highlights of 2017.
                      Me - Hello, I am Faust, friend of so and so, actually I was the one who introduced him to Iris. Her, and he introduced me to Iris! And we did the opera! Me, well, technically... ok, never mind...
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

PANTS: ZAM B mutant bow legged pants

As promised to you:

Comment

• negroygris
                          • Aug 2013

zamb love them! You should make a modern version of them, also, I love the blood toque, is it a 1 of 1?

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

zamb love them! You should make a modern version of them, also, I love the blood toque, is it a 1 of 1?
                            I could but i would not change the design one bit.
                            there are some items i have done in the past that i would/ will redo, with improved fit etc,
                            however this particular pant will be untouched. the fit and details were perfect and should remain as they are

the beenie is FW17/18 and on sale at Zfactorie here

Comment

• jurassicsnark
                              • Sep 2015

Damn, Zamb, you look fly.

Comment

• Edward B
                                • Nov 2010

Russian winter in process..

Julius_7 wool coat from 2006AW "Fixed"
                                Devoa wool hood
                                Luc beanie