• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

/\ oh, stop your whining, you queen.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Originally posted by Faust View Post
      My 7year old daughter said you look like a girl.
      what does she know?

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Not much. I just thought it was funny. You don't have to get all gay rights and kumbaya on me.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• not whining, just stating facts.

what bothers me is that so few in here don't confront you about your attitude problems. they only do it outside the forum.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• interest1
              • Nov 2008

.Outside the forum and 2 miles down..

.well you know I couldn't very well resist..
              sain't

Comment

• Originally posted by Faust View Post
                fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.
                well, you did just tell me to go fuck myself and calling me a queen.

i was gonna invite you for next time me and interest1 have cupcakes in paris, but now i dont know.

Comment

• cjbreed
                  • Feb 2009

ugh.

where's an eye rolling gif when i need one

i didn't get attitude at all out of faust's post. i got humor. i got realism. its ok to poke fun at ourselves. i mean dude's outfit is a little feminine. but shit so is me taking the time to write about another man's outfit. and using the word outfit. i swear if the guys in the next room saw me writing this right now i'd get shit all day long. trust me. but i don't care i like nice things and pretty clothes so fuck ya'll...i mean this is reality. and stereotypes exist and always will and are often rooted in some form of truth wrapped up in a pile of lies and people are ignorant and unevolved and always will be and it is all ridiculous.

did anyone see the FDR pic i put up in style inspirations?

wait, anyway, i think what's kinda annoying heirloom is the predictability with which you come swooping in anytime there is even a remotely questionable comment made with respect to sexuality and i think even more so with respect to gender issues. i mean honestly man relax do u think there is even one genuine homophobe or sexist anywhere on this forum? i don't. really, i don't. life is life and its absurd and we are all weird in our own way and it would be unbearable if it weren't so fuckin funny...
                  dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• crz
                    • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                    what bothers me is that so few in here don't confront you about your attitude problems. they only do it outside the forum.
                    cos people be scared of that ban-hammer!

dont hurt me!

Comment

• DRRRK
                      • Aug 2009

This is the only thing i can respect for pretending to know everything

Some criticism, as well put as it is, could live with something that makes it look like a personal opinion, and not some unwritten law.

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                      alex.a's look was certainly one for manly men around 1350...
                      This outfit is for manly men 2011.

That is why (with some personal experiences):

You wear tight pants

> you can (and where I live will) be called gay, laughed at or beaten up

> you have the balls to continue to wear them because it is YOU

> having balls makes you a man, gay, bi-sexual, or straight, but a man.

Care to explain why a man is not manly in your eyes. We have 2011, for god's sake.

Comment

• interest1
                        • Nov 2008

well, you did just tell me to go fuck myself and calling me a queen.

i was gonna invite you for next time me and interest1 have cupcakes in paris, but now i dont know.
                        when I read that, I immediately thought of that one pic, remember: . lolz
                        and cjbreed, don't be fooled by the antics of those two. they truly do luuurve each other in secret-private. heee
                        sain't

Comment

• cjbreed: i think you missed my point.

first the white man made fun of black people, then he made fun of women, now he makes fun of "gay" effiminate men... comic relief is predictable if anything. You'd almost think eugene was a writer for 2 and a half men...

Comment

• cjbreed
                            • Feb 2009

cjbreed: i think you missed my point.

first the white man made fun of black people, then he made fun of women, now he makes fun of "gay" effiminate men... comic relief is predictable if anything. You'd almost think eugene was a writer for 2 and a half men...
                            oh....snap. that was cold blooded man

but no i got your point and i get the whole civil rights component here. i get all of it. i'm just saying that in this particular arena we could stand to let a few things slide here and there in the interest of lightheartedness. there are few places less homophobic than a men's fashion forum.

that being said i am a straight guy and might not take it so lightly if i weren't. so i shall recuse myself and go back to posting lowbrow funny pictures as SZ's resident squidbilly

Comment

• interest1
                              • Nov 2008

.lowbrow humor? hmm. sounds familiar..

. (music to my ears)
                              sain't

Comment

• cjbreed
                                • Feb 2009

whoooo!! lets git'r done!

disclaimer - this post is in no way an endorsement of the blue collar comedy tour, that idiotic cable contractor, or any of those redneck shitheads. i mean really that is the worst shit ever. just needed to make that clear.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎