X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fuuma
    • Sep 2006

Re: What are you wearing today?

Casem: digging the intello pic</P><SPAN lang=FR-CA style="mso-ansi-language: FR-CA"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt">Horse leather jacket: Lad musician<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt">Grey tee: ?<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt">Belt: Levi<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt">Jeans: Acne<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt">Horse leather boots: Carpe Diem<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt">Rings: Ugo Cacciatori/Surface2Air<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=FR-CA style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-ansi-language: FR-CA">Chain: H&amp;M<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=FR-CA style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-ansi-language: FR-CA">Glasses: Alain Mikli<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></o:p></FONT></FONT></SPAN>
    Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• nambla
      • Sep 2006

<P mce_keep="true"></P>
      <P mce_keep="true"></P>
      <P mce_keep="true">GF draped in macabre and vintage</P>

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

CHRIS, I NEED that shirt. Where did you get it?
        </p>
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• casem
          • Sep 2006

</p>

</p>

here you can see some of the back:</p>

</p>

Cloak on top, dior on bottom</p>
          music

Comment

• andrewislasorad
            • Nov 2006

casem- Looking sharp. </p>

Which shirt is that, is it the uniform shirt with the cut sleeves or is that the polo? </p>

</p>

Comment

• mass
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

CHRIS, I NEED that shirt. Where did you get it?
              </p>[/quote]

someone was selling one on superfuture not too long ago. not sure if that's where he got it though.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                • Oct 2006

what's the back detailing on the back of the vest?
                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• casem
                  • Sep 2006

The shirt is the polo (yes, I got both [:|])</p>

You can see the back detail better here:</p>

http://www.shopjake.com//index.php?page=shop/product&amp;parent=&amp;product_ID=1227</p>
                  music

Comment

• deuxmille
                    • Nov 2006

No pics, as usual...<DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>CdG Play heart tee (ill fitting, which is good in this case)</DIV><DIV>LUC beige overpants (ill fitting too, in a way)</DIV><DIV>Cream Chucks</DIV><DIV>Bless chain bag</DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>I hate summer weather :(</DIV>

Comment

• cem
                      • Apr 2007

[quote user="baizilla"]<div>Looking great guys!</div><div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder"></div><div>Today</div><div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder"></div><div></div><div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder"></div><div>houndstooth hybrid jacket - BLESS</div><div>gauzy scarf - Attachment</div><div>destroyed tank - Ann Demeulemeester</div><div>mesh shirt - Ann Demeulemeester</div><div>silk/cotton pants - Rick Owens</div><div>leather boots - Rick Owens</div><div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder"></div><div>*Sorry for not being able to post a better picture of the jacket.. my camera is broken :(</div><div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder"></div><div>But basically.. it is a bag/jacket hybrid, with two bags sewn into the sleeves. </div>

[/quote]</p>

Great! Best outfit thus far by a large margin.

</p>

Comment

• Fuuma
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="deuxmille"]No pics, as usual...<div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder"></div><div>CdG Play heart tee (ill fitting, which is good in this case)</div><div>LUC beige overpants (ill fitting too, in a way)</div><div>Cream Chucks</div><div>Bless chain bag</div><div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder"></div><div>I hate summer weather :(</div>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Weather is particularly horrible right now, I'm not even sure I could stand to wear a jacket over my tee. Time for some boring outfits....</p>

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

/\ I know. Summer sucks.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• deuxmille
                            • Nov 2006

Fuuma, I was really wondering how you could wear that jacket at like 27 degrees!!<DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>Oh, and speaking of all things bad in Montreal, I invite every montrealer to check out Elektra this year. There's some really good stuff being shown! Let me know if any of you goes as I'll be there pretty much all evenings.</DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>elektramontreal.ca</DIV>

Comment

• Fuuma
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="deuxmille"]Fuuma, I was really wondering how you could wear that jacket at like 27 degrees!!<div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder"></div><div>Oh, and speaking of all things bad in Montreal, I invite every montrealer to check out Elektra this year. There's some really good stuff being shown! Let me know if any of you goes as I'll be there pretty much all evenings.</div><div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder"></div><div>elektramontreal.ca</div>

[/quote]</p>

Haha, the day I wore it was slightly colder, that jacket isn't warmth at all and it was in the evening. Probably my last jacket day in a while, I might not even wear blazers....</p>

I'm still sick so I'll probably pass on Elektra.....might go on friday night though, msg me to arrange something...</p>

Comment

• deuxmille
                                • Nov 2006

PM'ed you. Going to see FEED this Friday...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎