Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

seems like the wrists and waist are shorter than usual for julius -- dji?
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Fade to Black
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by BSR View Post
      First WAYWT here, belonging to the French side of the force with Ch, Mailmoth, Dndy and others...

you look like someone in these pics i can't quite put a finger on

but welcome
      www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
        seems like the wrists and waist are shorter than usual for julius -- dji?
        it does seem that way. BSR, you are about 6 ft tall if I recall correctly?
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BSR
          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          it does seem that way. BSR, you are about 6 ft tall if I recall correctly?
          I'm 5.8 actually. Here are the measurements of the jacket: pit to pit 45cm, back length 59cm (without collar), sleeves (difficult to say because of the raglan cut) around 60cm.
          Last edited by BSR; 07-17-2009, 01:19 PM.
          pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
          Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Magician
            • Jul 2008

Originally posted by zamb View Post
            what is so wrong with with seeing it in the Video that made you depressed ?................
            maybe we should buy them all, then we wont see them in any videos........
            I really love pop music and spectacle and all that but the black eyed peas really are lowest common denominator trash. Awful tacky music and persona.
            Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• jcotteri
              • Jun 2008

Originally posted by DHC View Post

Why? What happened? Did they jump you or something? They are good people. I don't see why you'd say such a thing.
              "Black Eyed Peas will.i.am was previously mired in controversy over samples used in his solo work - in 2007 he was forced to drop an excerpt from Daft Punk's Around in the World from his I Got it From My Momma track by the French duo's lawyers." They also have a reputation for acting like arrogant douches. Post-Fergie, these guys have lost any credibility, and relevance, they once had. Joints and Jams to this, such a pity....

Also there are some splitting similarities between Laid Back's - White Horse and BEP - Be Free (at least they cleared this sample). Also Steve Angello and Laidback Luke - be and BEP - Boom Boom Pow (what a joke that track is). Then there is this, there is sampling then there is blatently profitising in a huge way off other peoples talent. Which is a game that too many people play in the music industry these days.

I'll let you be the judge

back on topic.

Great fit pick BSR! Thanks i have been wondering.. welcome to the forums
              Last edited by jcotteri; 07-17-2009, 12:49 PM.
              WTB: This

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                • Nov 2007

here is the red rider on the runway:

i think the jacket fits bsr just fine but to look fantastic in it he would need to bleach his hair and cultivate a drug habit for some of that punk rock swag
                LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Chant
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2008

^ This jacket is cut very short - too ?

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Magician View Post
                    I really love pop music and spectacle and all that but the black eyed peas really are lowest common denominator trash. Awful tacky music and persona.
                    I dont listen to this kind of music so I dont know.........
                    However, they are Human persons and they have Money so they can buy (or get for free) whatever the hell they want.
                    You, I, nor anybody else is no more entitled to wear Rick Owens than they do............there is no need to have a mood meltdown because someone you don't connect with or approve of owns something you have.....
                    there is more important things to life than that, I'm certain your self worth is not tied to Rick Owens clothing because it would be really sad if it did.........
                    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• crz
                      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
                      here is the red rider on the runway:

i think the jacket fits bsr just fine but to look fantastic in it he would need to bleach his hair and cultivate a drug habit for some of that punk rock swag

or perhaps wear a longer shirt

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                        I'm 5.8 actually. Here are the measurements of the jacket: pit to pit 45cm, back length 59cm (without collar), sleeves (difficult to say because of the raglan cut) arount 60cm.
                        It would be interesting to see what one Size up in this jacket looks like on you,
                        Anyways welcome to the Forums...........
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• theaddict
                          • Apr 2008

Fuck the rider looks good...
                          Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                            • Nov 2007

a close-up to fan the flames

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• genzou2.0
                              • Jul 2008

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
                              a close-up to fan the flames

the sleeves do seem to be a bit short, i think you can see the guys wrist.. or is it just me who feels that way?

Comment

• theetruscan
                                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by genzou2.0 View Post
                                the sleeves do seem to be a bit short, i think you can see the guys wrist.. or is it just me who feels that way?
                                He's wearing a jacket a size too small from what I can see. I don't think he could zip it up or raise his arms. The sleeves look short as does the body.
                                Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎