Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oh weh mir
    • Oct 2008

^Thanks for the suggestion. I really want to make a joke involving 'ccp' and 'ccd' but I got nothing... it's got the makings of a punch line somewhere in there though.
    Originally posted by AVALANCHE
    is this an example of how not to wear ccp?

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by move_ment View Post
      did I miss something? regardless, that response was way over the top.

She does look good but I will forget everything (excluding the necklace).
      No, you didn't miss anything, at least I'm unsure even of a proper response because I don't know what you are seeing..............
      The response was not over the top because it is mine, not yours, and we may have different kinds of appreciation for the way people (women?) dress................
      I personaly like to see women dress a certain kind of way, and she so happens in this picture to have captured precisely that look, and thus my response....
      thank you!
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

i thought the snowflake face was a great summer touch too.
        pnod zamb
        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Fade to Black
          • Sep 2008

snaf cooler than freddie jackson sippin a milkshake in a snowstorm

mona that's the best i've seen from you too. The necklace and new hairdo and the entire look is a vision of elegance
          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• theaddict
            • Apr 2008

Snaf, you always remember me of what is still missing in my closet...

And its getting boring to comment Mona imo, i am in love with her style...and its consistently top notch and versatile, cant remember one fail...enough compliments now...
            Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• snafu
              • Apr 2008

a half drunk espresso frappuccino ? venti size of course

Comment

• hobo
                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by move_ment View Post
                did I miss something? regardless, that response was way over the top.

She does look good but I will forget everything (excluding the necklace).
                Why?

No really... I'd like to know.

Yes you did miss something; the class that Mona brings to this forum! Style, it's like the clap, you've either got it or you haven't, my friend!
                Last edited by hobo; 08-14-2009, 05:49 PM. Reason: That comment quite pissed me off... OK, I've had a couple of drinks, so I may regret it in the morning.
                "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• beardown
                  rekoner
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                  epic, immortal, immemorial, unforgettable................
                  absolutely flawless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I'm going to have to back Zamb on this one. From a critical standpoint, the fit is perfect, the silhouette is interesting and forms an amazing flow, the texture and folds of the material adds even more interest and the necklace tops it all off as a focal piece.

I can see where as a male dominated forum that guys might go easy on the ladies for WAYWTs, but this is 100% classic and the appeal crosses gender lines in my eyes...well worthy of the praise.

I won't lie...it is always nice to see women participate in the forum (because I think women can offer some unique insight to what is normally discussed here) but I think that form, the appeal of the textures and shape, the quality of the photo and the fit all trump the fact that it's 'just' a post from a female.
                  Originally posted by mizzar
                  Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• yes. the porportions, fit, flow, textures, colours, and the necklace. everything. well done mona :) it's sortof art deco. you look like the chrysler building

Comment

• genzou2.0
                      • Jul 2008

movement pretty much just said its good but not immortal good. he didnt say it looks bad.
                      maybe married folks are just tired of eating pizza everyday?

Originally posted by hobo View Post
                      Why?

No really... I'd like to know.

Yes you did miss something; the class that Mona brings to this forum! Style, it's like the clap, you've either got it or you haven't, my friend!

Comment

• hobo
                        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by genzou2.0 View Post
                        movement pretty much just said its good but not immortal good. he didnt say it looks bad.
                        maybe married folks are just tired of eating pizza everyday?
                        1, I have no problem with movement commenting on the look. If he said it looked bad, I could appreciate that. Personally, I like to try to keep it positive, but he didn't comment on the look. He offered no constructive criticism, he simply commented on someone else’s comment.

2, I really hope that you didn't just refer to my wife as Pizza. She is possibly one of the most beautiful Russian women who you've ever seen and although I do try to eat her every day, I don't think that that should have any influence on my artistic judgment! Fucking, really though!
                        "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• move_ment
                          • Feb 2009

no I think Mona looks quite nice. I also mentioned I love her necklace.

I was mostly commenting on zamb's epic, immortal, immemorial, unforgettable................ absolutely flawless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! comment, that is all. He is entitled to his opinion as am I entitled to my opinion of his opinion. It was not meant to come across as some sort of attack, I just wanted more information of his opinion, apart from the fact she is a female.

Comment

• casem
                            • Sep 2006

music

Comment

• coup de grace
                              x
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MonaDahl
                              squiggle seam arms

i aspire to reach this level of cool with my hair. well done mona.

Comment

• Fuuma
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by hobo View Post
                                1, I have no problem with movement commenting on the look. If he said it looked bad, I could appreciate that. Personally, I like to try to keep it positive, but he didn't comment on the look. He offered no constructive criticism, he simply commented on someone else’s comment.

2, I really hope that you didn't just refer to my wife as Pizza. She is possibly one of the most beautiful Russian women who you've ever seen and although I do try to eat her every day, I don't think that that should have any influence on my artistic judgment! Fucking, really though!
                                Haha, don't worry your wife is gorgeous and very personable.
                                Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                                http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎