• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • croatoan
    • Jul 2007

Comment

• hobo
      • Jul 2009

Sorry, I thought that everyone knew that Zamb was probably overstating because he was quoting.

Anyway,
      Mona you look absolutely beautiful. You have a wonderfuly rare, understated sophistication.

...much the way we buy Lanvin for women.
      "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• hobo
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
        Haha, don't worry your wife is gorgeous and very personable.
        ####### Pizza, man...

I'm still realling from that one!

That's fighting talk where I come from!
        "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
          Snaf, you always remember me of what is still missing in my closet...

And its getting boring to comment Mona imo, i am in love with her style...and its consistently top notch and versatile, cant remember one fail...enough compliments now...

I dunno. She's just a cute girl on a male-dominated forum. Like she said herself, sometimes she may get away with too much just because of that.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• pepé le pew
            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            I dunno. She's just a cute girl on a male-dominated forum. Like she said herself, sometimes she may get away with too much just because of that.
            Wow, that could really be interpreted as some rude letters right there, with or without the smiley.

Regarding the matter I think it often goes the other way. You rarely see the nit-picks disguised as "constructive criticism" when a man posts his pictures. Things like haircuts making one seem too old (you haven't even seen her face for crying out loud!), people being passionate about questioning others praise instead of giving their own opinions et c.

Comment

• hobo
              • Jul 2009

I really have no idea what you guys are talking about. I understand that there's a language barrier but will someone please fill me in, because I’m clearly missing something?!?

Comment

• Schadenfreude
                • Jan 2008

i dont think you've missed anything, i think a lot of people that come here misinterpret what others say fairly often, and i believe such is the case with all the comments regarding monadahl.
                Originally posted by ddohnggo
                fuck, that baby dresses way better than i do.

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Yes, I didnt expect my comments to stir so much controversy, and NDF, I would expect a guy like you to not think that this type of dressing is too old for someone under 25. and ity would be nice if you could explain why you think so........
                  Now I understand why VB went out of business, as it seems like the age of conservative sophistication is dead, but to Mona:
                  keep it up girl as you are a constant source of inspiration to me.

Faust, I think you would understand better why this particular look speaks to me in the way it does, and let me try to explain better, fot those who don't.
                  In another life I am womenswear designer, I dont like girly women, I like sexy conservative (almost androgynous) womern. I felt like the image she posted embodied something I tried to create for years, as a result, for me its not JUST A LOOK, but an image that captures exactly the aesthetic that I believe in.............
                  I will try to post a few images of my past works so you all can understand better........

right now my wife is in town so there is work to do....!!!!
                  “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                  .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Zam, I know you love this look, and I like it a lot as well, and I like how Mona dresses in general. All I am saying is that people seem to fall over themselves when she posts fairly ordinary outfits because she is a pretty girl on a male dominated forum. I mean, she said it herself :-)

Sorry, Mona, to seem to drag this on forever - I know it may feel dirty when others talk about you so much.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Vanna
                      • May 2008

Eh, why not.

BTW, I really liked Mona's last look. Understated and chic. I thought the necklace was a part of the shirt.
                      Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Zam, I know you love this look, and I like it a lot as well, and I like how Mona dresses in general. All I am saying is that people seem to fall over themselves when she posts fairly ordinary outfits because she is a pretty girl on a male dominated forum. I mean, she said it herself :-)

Sorry, Mona, to seem to drag this on forever - I know it may feel dirty when others talk about you so much.
                        Yes i am officially resigned from it as we all have different perspectives, and we dont weant our goodly friend to feel uncomfortable......
                        I will send you a PM or give you a call, probably tomorrow, as lady Z is in town and we should link up... among resolving other business........
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Fade to Black
                          • Sep 2008

that's my favorite look of Vanna's I've ever seen, here or elsewhere. the glasses are a nice touch topping off the rest, nice personal style
                          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Vanna
                            • May 2008

JoniF, I know you didn't mean it as a compliment, but I'd take "Uncanny" as one any day. haha.

And Fade, thanks for the tremendous compliment.

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                            that's my favorite look of Vanna's I've ever seen, here or elsewhere. the glasses are a nice touch topping off the rest, nice personal style
                            Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Aleks
                              • Feb 2009

We went to whistler today

and a raccoon scratching his balls in my backyard

Comment

• Enaml
                                • Apr 2009

Details, Alex? Regardless, looks very Ann D
                                How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎