• Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: What are you wearing today?

Agent L wins for sickest outfit for the MONTH.</p>

Hands down!</p>

</p>

I&#39;m gonna probably be in NYC next weekend. Definitely, definitely making my regular stop at A. God... I may just get some more CCP. Wish I could spare the cash for that leather jacket. It&#39;s so damn sweet.</p>

</p>

Mad props Agent L. Thanks for taking a photo of the twist jeans too. I&#39;ve wanted to see what they were like worn for quite some time now.
    </p>
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Fuuma
      • Sep 2006

[quote user=&quot;Agent L&quot;]

</p>

An ode to Carol day.</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

That jacket looks a lot better on you than it does on me, good outfit. Why suede shoes though?</p>
      Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
      http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Agent L
        • Sep 2006

Thank you sir. Rocking sneakers because I&#39;m gonna be running from the Fashion Police. [:O]

Comment

• Jorge Hache
          • Sep 2006

Agent Lreally good outfit, love Poell, so maybe later i&#39;ll try an all Poell look</p>

In the meantime</p>

Brut denim skynny jeans --------------------------------- Dior Homme</p>

Banana sleeves blackcotton t-shirt --------------------Martin Margiela</p>

Asymmetrical black coated heavy cotton vest ---- Cloak</p>

Black buffalo leather combat boots --------------------Ann Demeulemeester</p>

Comment

• djrajio
            • Sep 2006

People need to post pictures. It&#39;s just not the same. No excuses! Tonight&#39;s look inspired by Julius look-book...</p>

</p>

</p>

Julius cotton/cashmere black cut-and-sew

Lad Musician black skinny jeans

Julius black engineer boots

Garni silver pendant

Cloak black trench-coat
            </p>

Comment

• xcoldricex
              • Sep 2006

all you have to do is have to add a bald head and you got the look-book look down ;)</p>

good stuff. i really want to try that poell jacket on- last seasons overlock leather shirt/jacket was a bit too much, but this one looks a lot more wearable.
              </p>

Comment

• kucejoe
                • Sep 2006

Agent L and djrajio...both those looks are great. I always thought that the CCP leather jackets were too &#39;hardcore&#39; for anyone to wear, but that one looks really nice.
                </p>
                Suspension Point Store (Online + Montreal, QC) / Tumblr / Instagram

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Well done, guys. Agent_L, that jacket looks very good on you. I like how the arms bunch up, and how the contrasting stitching... well, contrasts... The twist jeans surprisingly (and unsurprisingly, being familiar with Carol&#39;s work) don&#39;t look grotesquely misshaped like they do on the hanger, definitely a head-turning piece.</p>

Rajiv, your all black outfit looks great. Which collection is the Cloak coat from? It&#39;s hard to see the details.</p>

Today:</p>

Plum wool/raw silk/linen/cotton reversible short coat - CDiem</p>

Gray cotton turtleneck - Poell</p>

Black cotton pants with drawstrings instead of a belt - Raf Simons</p>

Black distressed leather lace up boots (CDiem substitutes) - Moma</p>

Ok, this time I will REALLY try to remember pictures before changing when I get home.</p>

</p>
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• dontbecruel
                    • Sep 2006

Set off for work at the crack of dawn dressed like some colonial out on the plantation...

Ann D white shirt with alternating columns of fine red pinstripes and tiny red dots.
                    Margaret Howell cotton knit tie, pale blue and navy horizontal stripes.
                    Khaki Margiela &quot;safari trousers&quot; with the side-adjusters and high back.
                    Y&#39;s For Men black zip-up boots. </p>

...but it was fucking cold!</p>

Comment

• laika
                      • Sep 2006

This site should be subtitled the Carol Christian Poell/Carpe Diem Fan Club. Or Church, I&#39;m not sure which is more appropriate. [:P]</p>

Agent L, very impressive indeed. I&#39;m so happy to finally see the famous twist jeans on someone&#39;s body! They look totally natural on you--very well done.</p>

Faust--that jacket sounds really good, eagerly anticipating the pictures.</p>

dontbecruel--i consistently love your posts in this thread! I can see why you want the splatter shoes, lol. Very nice colors.</p>

</p>
                      ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user=&quot;Faust&quot;]

Well done, guys. Agent_L, that jacket
                        looks very good on you. I like how the arms bunch up, and how the
                        contrasting stitching... well, contrasts... The twist jeans
                        surprisingly (and unsurprisingly, being familiar with Carol&#39;s work)
                        don&#39;t look grotesquely misshaped like they do on the hanger, definitely
                        a head-turning piece.</p>

Rajiv, your all black outfit looks
                        great. Which collection is the Cloak coat from? It&#39;s hard
                        to see the details.</p>

Today:</p>

Plum wool/raw silk/linen/cotton reversible short coat - CDiem</p>

Gray cotton turtleneck - Poell</p>

Black cotton pants with drawstrings instead of a belt - Raf Simons</p>

Black distressed leather lace up boots (CDiem substitutes) - Moma</p>

Ok, this time I will REALLY try to remember pictures before changing when I get home.</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

</p>
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
                          • Sep 2006

Faust, you look great-- the beautiful jacket really does the man make! I love the grey with the plum--my colors as well. But for some reason, I am picturing you with very dark hair?
                          ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

[quote user=&quot;laika&quot;]Faust, you look great-- the beautiful jacket really does the man make! I love the grey with the plum--my colors as well. But for some reason, I am picturing you with very dark hair?
                            [/quote]</p>

Thank you! What a compliment! Yes, very dark hair - have I indicated somewhere otherwise?</p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• nambla
                              • Sep 2006

</p>

</p>

</p>

its very cold today. everything is actually done by me. Not too sure what i think of the cardigan though. (Forget the horrible pose haha)</p>

Thanks</p>

R</p>

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

An Ann Demeulemeester day:</p>

</p>

Tux style thin dress shirt</p>

Multi-zip sueded cotton jacket</p>

Wide leg sueded cotton dress pants with double waist straps</p>

All Ann</p>

Dress shoe/combat boots Dior Homme</p>

</p>
                                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎