• Show
Clear All
  • snafu
    • Apr 2008

fred didn't make it ?

Comment

• hobo
      • Jul 2009

Of course he did. It's just that the Paparazzi missed him at the station!!!
      "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• hobo
        • Jul 2009

Very cold here so...
        Layer-0 Sheepskin boots (wet!!!)
        m.a+ moleskin 5 pocket jean (so warm )
        Old Yohji T. (from when I could afford them!)
        LUC Cashmere T. (I will always afford them!!!)
        m.a+ Leather Shit
        m.a+ Embroidered Jacket
        + all the usual ironwork!

...add the Moncler jacket for the outdoor shot!!!
        "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Avantster
          ¤¤¤
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Mail-Moth View Post
          Three photos in a day - sorry for that. But I really see those pants as a strong incitation to think further about silhouette. I want to try things. Hence the new angle, more favorable to static poses.

Color are hardly visible on this one, as on the previous pic - but this is not about color, since I stick to the same shades.
          I love this silhouette. The pants are sublime - while relaxed they are constructed with a fabric weighty enough to gently undulate in waves. Wish I could see them in motion. Certainly a well balanced outfit, the scarf echoing the folds of the pants and completing the cutaway of the coat, while reigned in by the regimented austerity of the classic leather gloves and boots. Christian said it best - elegant outdated originality.

HOF.
          let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• kbi
            • Feb 2009

nice car :)

Comment

• Raw
              • Oct 2009

Looks freezing for you guys in the Northern Hemisphere, warm here though

Comment

• een
                • Sep 2006

back in l.a., usual suspects:
                cdiem
                rick owens
                aa
                drkshdw
                layer-0

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

awesome snowmobile pictures, hobo and ledger.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• not a very good picture, but the only that shows my new years outfit.

I was pretty happy with this one as the tops were in white, but the blazer has a graphite lining that shines through, and the double layer shirt has black layer ontop of a semi transparent white layer, and then it drops outof the bottom and connects with the drop crotch trousers and the raf boots.

olé!

Comment

• Raw
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by JoniF
                      I suggest a shorter shirt, Raw. It would elongate your legs.
                      Thanks for the advice, yeah sucks having short legs. I guess I can roll up the tee a bit more haha

Comment

• misterpale
                        • Apr 2008

i would say that you should not combine that kind of tee´s withmedium tight pants.go for a relaxed cut imo...

Originally posted by Raw View Post
                        Thanks for the advice, yeah sucks having short legs. I guess I can roll up the tee a bit more haha

Comment

• dndy1840
                          • Sep 2008

Another snow picture ...

KM
                          RO
                          RG
                          ??

Comment

• bestial
                            • Jun 2008

bad pictures and no shoes, I'm not planning on going out today, -24 celsius outside... and my damn derbys aren't here yet!

LUC, CCP +fugly grey socks and plastic floor and flowers

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                              • Mar 2009

Dndy1840 : you could have taken the same pic here this afternoon - same amount of snow and same surroundings.

Nice outfit - would have prefered a longer top though. That parka definitely looks great on you !
                              (Edit : sorry, didn't see the black band at the bottom at first - perfect lenght thus).

Today's clair-obscur : Cole countries.

As you see on the close-up pants and jacket are almost of the same color. I know this can be considered as a failed attempt to obtain a sort of suit. I am aware of this - but I like the result. I even think that this is this oddness that makes me love it.
                              I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                              I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Mail-Moth View Post
                                As you see on the close-up pants and jacket are almost of the same color. I know this can be considered as a failed attempt to obtain a sort of suit. I am aware of this - but I like the result. I even think that this is this oddness that makes me love it.

I like this idea and used to make my suits this way, by combining fabrics that are close with subtle differences.
                                I once told this to a teacher in fashion school when I was there are she thought I was crazy................Hmmm, maybe she was right!

it looks great, even though the pic is kinda dark.
                                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎