Thread: What are you wearing today?

Quote Originally Posted by mrbeuys View Post
    OK, on the topic, I think if I saw a girl wearing them like his with white socks, I would think it's sexy as hell. You can see my confusion...
    Lol I feel the same with this thought. I actually like the white socks as they remind me of bandages on his thin legs and create a small break in color between the shorts and boots (heel? I am not sure what those boots are considered). It is interesting because his silhouette is quite feminine due to his frame but most aspects of this particular outfit are not other than the boots. However, I enjoy the slight confusion here because it adds an odd dynamic element.

Heirloom

those are not ricks. im just hoping there from somewhere else, and that jogu have at least feet as big as mine :D

was just about to post another hallway fit.

^huh?
    A Rick Owens store?
    OK, on the topic, I think if I saw a girl wearing them like his with white socks, I would think it's sexy as hell. You can see my confusion...

on the topic of picture quality, may I remind you of Kunk's hallway pics versus the SF pics? Nuff said. Sometimes more is more.
    And mediocrity finds safety in standardization. I would love to see a better pic of jogu's fits. but life will go on without it... and they will still be good.

Quote Originally Posted by JoniF View Post
    Contributions to this thread are contributions to this thread!
    contributions.
    fast food.
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Quote Originally Posted by thehouseofdis View Post
    Faust: That cardigan is a fairly old piece! I love the weight of it. Is your sleeveless?

Most of my Ann jackets I have had altered (I still like the sleeves on the long side) but this jacket worries me because of the top stitching at the shoulders. Based on the runway images I'm sure Ann would approve of how it looks.

Yes, I know Ann favors longer sleeves, and for a long time I would simply cuff everything up. But, lately, with my height, I can't get over the feeling that this makes everything look one size too big. So I asked Zam to do his magic and now I feel that everything is perfect.

I confused your cardi with the one from the current season. Looks very similar.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by mesko View Post
    Yeah, you ought to be in a state of impaired vision upon encountering him in real life.
    this was not what i meant at all. obviously, in real life his style belongs to him as it is in reality. the image is not reality, never has been; i was simply referring to the aesthetic nuances of his presentation as it is conveyed in a pictorial format in this thread.
    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Quote Originally Posted by interest1 View Post
    yeah, yeah, F, it's all good, as usual.. but does the manicure work with the outfit that's the 64,000 dollar question. (that was irresistible, and you know it)
    M, I think we both know we are not in a position to answer this question.

because others will do it for us, anyway? or because we both recognize a rhetorical one when we see it?

sain't

Faust - you said "cardi". and i luv that.
    sain't

Quote Originally Posted by interest1 View Post
    Faust - you said "cardi". and i luv that.

He did. Twice!
    THE HOUSE OF DIS
    embrace the twenty first movement

Quote Originally Posted by cjbreed View Post
    did u turn the camera around on the photographer as well?
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Addict - the fit of that PH is perfect! looks amazing - hopscotch right?
    you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

...it's so easy to identify tourists and tell them apart from regular citizens!

Looks great.

Frank Leder
    Sarti
    CDGH+
    Stat-ment
    MA+
    Ann D bag

I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
    I can see a man with a baseball bat.

addict what size is that ? I think you can go much smaller
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Damn, addict - stop with the enabling, I beg you...
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Haha guess theaddict will never be forgiven for his bbs snug fits addiction ... but it looks great, its not something i like on the runways (must admit) but i think it works well on him.

Lowrey, the coat is just wow...

Mailmoth, another proof that you should keep this coat, really! (and the boots). That boiled wool texture suits perfectly the material harmony on this fit (not sure its really clear but anyway...)
    WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

is it me or are PH sleeves painfully short?

/\ speak for yourself, buddy. the sleeves are quite perfect, thank you very much.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Hah, the sleeves are perfect for you Faust, not to enable you anymore or anything