Clear All
  • mass
    • Sep 2006

try harder

Comment

• Mewtu
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
      I think there is something deeply tragic about Christmas trees and decorations past the 29th of December, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this was taken last year, not today...

I like the semitransparent arms.
      i dunno, I'm home on break. My parents and sisters went out got the tree and decorated it, I had nothing to do with it. Was out with friends that day.

edit: oh I misread your post, then went back and read it. Yeah I guess they haven't taken it down yet. I don't really go in that room so I didn't really even notice.
      Originally Posted by ProfMonitoff: "Then my friend's cat crapped on it and the dry cleaner couldn't fix it "

Comment

• genevieveryoko
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
        With you, FTB, I can never tell what you're really sayin'.
        yeah, what exactly did that mean?
        http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Haters! the whole lot of you!! She's HOT. What?! Cut her some slack, peeeople. Y'know–like the slack I was cut. You tried, stretcheroo...lolz
          well interest, I actually do like the look, it is just that I think its done poorly and can be improved upon...........its not like a "no hope" situation..............what I would like to see is the wearer improving in the fit of and refinement of the pieces, however i do like it because the pieces themselves are coherent..............
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by stretcheroo View Post
            I see my plot worked...

I posted the picture (which I did snag from the Sartorialist) because I think she is hot ... AND ... I miss Interest1's posts...AND I knew that any post about Interest1 would draw lots of -- dare I say it -- interest.
            well I like this...........and I don't know if its the light, but it looks like one of your fingers have a french manicure!

Comment

• interest1
              • Nov 2008

Hey Zamb, I feel what you're sayin, but the thing here, imo, is that she's not trying to nail a look; this is just this person's everyday garb and she could give a shit about precision fit or elevating any part of her look by balancing it with something polished. I mean, she was the one stopped on the street by Scott Schuman and asked for her picture; it's not like she put herself up on SZ for anyone's fashion advice, LOL..
              The very fact that she's not conscious of any perceived faux pas makes her look more authentic than many we see here, truth be told.

Originally posted by zamb View Post
              well interest, I actually do like the look, it is just that I think its done poorly and can be improved upon...........its not like a "no hope" situation..............what I would like to see is the wearer improving in the fit of and refinement of the pieces, however i do like it because the pieces themselves are coherent..............
              sain't

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                • Sep 2009

who really knows what her intention was when she put on that outfit...or what she was going for?

...and who cares???????????????????????

http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• pierce
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2009

Thats what I would like to have said. She looks like she is too busy with other more interesting things than combing her hair. I think thats to be commended.

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Hey Zamb, I feel what you're sayin, but the thing here, imo, is that she's not trying to nail a look; this is just this person's everyday garb and she could give a shit about precision fit or elevating any part of her look by balancing it with something polished. I mean, she was the one stopped on the street by Scott Schuman and asked for her picture; it's not like she put herself up on SZ for anyone's fashion advice, LOL..
                    The very fact that she's not conscious of any perceived faux pas makes her look more authentic than many we see here, truth be told.

well, for exactly those reasons I have shed a significant part of my wardrobe..............anything that didn't fit well, or made me look less than I wanted to had to go............now I don't put any effort at all into dressing, because everything I have makes me look great as soon as I put it on.........life is easier like that.
                    For me its not about caring or lack thereof, its about having a standard.

Like you interest,
                    I am sure you could just reach you hand into your closet with your eyes closed, put on whatever comes out and you would still look great without trying at all.....................that comes by having a standard.

Comment

• interest1
                      • Nov 2008

I'm sure she has a standard. It's just held to her own, not yours

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                      well, for exactly those reasons I have shed a significant part of my wardrobe..............anything that didn't fit well, or made me look less than I wanted to had to go............now I don't put any effort at all into dressing, because everything I have makes me look great as soon as I put it on.........life is easier like that.
                      For me its not about caring or lack thereof, its about having a standard.

Like you interest,
                      I am sure you could just reach you hand into your closet with your eyes closed, put on whatever comes out and you would still look great without trying at all.....................that comes by having a standard.
                      sain't

Comment

• whitney
                        • Dec 2009

interest is serving a lot of aces.
                        you stole my signature :insert mad face:

Comment

• interest1
                          • Nov 2008

Oh, but most surely it's only complete subjectivity that truly makes for debate: for all you need are 2 people, each with a completely opposing subjective viewpoint in which to pointlessly argue. At least the topic remained focused on fashion...

It was no more intolerable than the 2 pages of philosophical debate Christian's 'nigggggaz' comment triggered, or better yet–Buju Banton's coke arrest, aptly placed in Recent Purchases. Well actually, I take that back. We now clearly know what Buju's most recent purchase was..

Originally posted by merz
                          kids, complete subjectivity doesn't really lend itself to arguments, discussions or forums.
                          sain't

Comment

• Servo2000
                            • Oct 2006

Some things may not 'fit' so well (look fine to me i like the paunch) but she's certainly swaggering all over about 90% of everyone who posts themselves in WAYWT threads regardless of forum.

*edit: double checked the leather: looks great. she's owning the hell out of it and i've got to say that i still love the 'beer belly'
                            Last edited by Servo2000; 01-07-2010, 01:08 AM.
                            WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• the breaks
                              • Sep 2007

true dat
                              Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post
                                Some things may not 'fit' so well (look fine to me i like the paunch) but she's certainly swaggering all over about 90% of everyone who posts themselves in WAYWT threads regardless of forum.

*edit: double checked the leather: looks great. she's owning the hell out of it and i've got to say that i still love the 'beer belly'
                                true she owns it and that's the main thing, I just don't like the garments and how they fit.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎