Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kbi
    • Feb 2009

This has nothing to do with offending anybody imo... Even if you're wearing skorts or elephant boots you are still able to wear them out in the cold right?

I don't think he wore that out in the cold and if he did then he knows how much attention it will get for it and therefore it was itended. if you want a lot of attention you need to be able to handle criticism because you know it's going to come...

Comment

• mrbeuys
      • May 2008

To me it just looks like he took the pic before he put his trousers on. If he did, that outfit wouldn't be half bad. Without though it's just ridiculous...
      Next.
      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• superdaddy
        • Mar 2009

Actually I did not shave my legs. Lots of oriental guys are not very hairy. It is just a long T- shirt with rick owens "leather belt"

If my pictures make lots of people feel unpleasant, I would like to delete it. Thank you

Comment

• Majax
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Christian View Post
          Strange.
          The comments shot at Leatherdady are exactly the same that I've been receiving on the French forums when I was wearing drop crotch trousers or RO's skorts.
          In addition, nobody, except Almroth, is commenting the outfit and I hear only sarcasms. I can't say that I feel comfortable...

You looked totally different, more like a modern, urban warrior. And as most people here, I strongly dislike Leatherdady's outfit.

This being said, I didn't expect people here to stupidly, collectively laugh at someone. This precisely reminded me the French website. How would the guy not feel offended? He probably expected more in posting here.

I don't want to be aggressive, but I don't feel comfortable either (forgive poor English)

Comment

• mononon
            • Sep 2009

what picture is everyone referring to, is it deleted?
            calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• theaddict
              • Apr 2008

fuck did i miss the party???
              Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• ironman
                • Apr 2008

it is deleted yes

i don't think people needed to explicitly state what was wrong with it. at least for me, the man-skirt/kilt only works with some sort of bottom underneath, especially with the shorter variety

the absence of trousers, the high boots, the leather jacket and the hat gave off an unpleasant feeling. as stereophobic stated, it was as if he was making a troll post

and lol merz, i was also instantly reminded of razor ramon hg too

Comment

• Magician
                  • Jul 2008

Yeah, I think Heirloom (and others, Baizilla comes to mind) do that sort of thing pretty well but that post was clearly an obnoxious attention grab.
                  Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• LittleTombo
                    • Mar 2009

^^I'd rather see one good "obnoxious" attention grab than 30 bad repetivite/uninspired/borring ones(mail moth comes to mind)^^

Comment

• huckleberry
                      • Jul 2009

How can mailmoth be compared in anyway to that monstrosity. Yes alot of his fits were similar but thats because it was his style. Of course he's not going to go from a completely different look to another every single post. I saw a slow development throughout his posts and although there were a few that I wasn't quite so fond of most were great.
                      This person has clearly worn it so they get looked at, end of. There is no other explanation for not wearing trousers of some sort in winter. Like has been posted by other users, if some form of trousers or jeans were worn the look would be acceptable, although personally I would lose the hat.

Comment

• jogu
                        • Jun 2009

awwwwwww where in the fuck is the pic did he take it down i wanted to see
                        Last edited by jogu; 01-29-2010, 02:58 PM. Reason: n/m i see it , bwahahahahahahaha

Comment

• christianef
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by galia View Post
                          Well the last time I lifted anything of value was quite some years ago, but the key is inconspicuousness, awareness and waiting for the right moment. I'm afraid I don't have the required cockiness anymore, but it could still probably be done. Might feel kind of awful after though
                          aha the french are always the best thieves. i was just joking but i know from working in a few boutiques jewelry is the easiest because its not tagged and is fairly subtle. i caught old lady clients on several occasions leaving with things and pretending they forgot to take it off ahah

Comment

• CommieRabbit
                            • Oct 2007

Originally posted by LittleTombo View Post
                            ^^I'd rather see one good "obnoxious" attention grab than 30 bad repetivite/uninspired/borring ones(mail moth comes to mind)^^
                            While mail-moth may have a reputation of posting his uniform variations, and while I myself can appreciate an attention grabbing outfit, I fail to see where you seem to find the "good" in this particuliar case. Surely there are more worthy attention grabbing (and even outrageous) outfits than this one that deserve actual praise...

Comment

• tomatous
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by LittleTombo View Post
                              Did you just take off your glove and slap a French man? You know they kill people over that. Thank you for another 40 page WAYWT shit storm.

Comment

• DRRRK
                                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by merz
                                i actually thought mailmoth was one of the better things to have happened to this forum. one of our more inspired and inspiring contributors to the wywt thread and beyond.
                                He was indeed. Although he posted frequently, I never got the impression that he is seeking attention, but rather modestly sharing his outfits with similar-minded people.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎