X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sombre
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by LittleTombo View Post
    ^^I'd rather see one good "obnoxious" attention grab than 30 bad repetivite/uninspired/borring ones(mail moth comes to mind)^^
    Like CommieRabbit and theaddict said, Mail-Moth has consistency, and one can appreciate consistency (especially his). It's not what I would wear, but it suits him very well. Actually most of the posters here are consistent with what they wear. I'm willing to bet you are as well.
    An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
    I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• LittleTombo
      • Mar 2009

I don't wear shoes when I'm in my own home cus I've got a radiator.
      what does that make me then?...Alot of people here pose in their pics inside as though they we're still outside.Then why can't a dude post a pic of what he is gonna wear inside?!..

There's nothing wrong with what Mail Moth is wearing it's just not very inspring to me.End of story.

enough wordshitting
      less talk more pics please..

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

^^I'd rather see one good "obnoxious" attention grab than 30 bad repetivite/uninspired/borring ones(mail moth comes to mind)^^
        are you retarded?
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• merkuri
          • Sep 2009

by borring does he mean hole-digging miners or yawn inducing?

Comment

• mrbeuys
            • May 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            are you retarded?
            Answer is in the post above yours.
            Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

what does that make me then?...Alot of people here pose in their pics inside as though they we're still outside.Then why can't a dude post a pic of what he is gonna wear inside?!..

There's nothing wrong with what Mail Moth is wearing it's just not very inspring to me.End of story.

enough wordshitting
              less talk more pics please..
              those two words demonstrate the fundamental flaw in you vision of reality.............
              you make authoritative statements, then justify them by saying "to me"..............
              the sooner you grow up and realize you are not some "philosopher king" of the world, the better life will be for you.........
              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Chant
                Banned
                • Jun 2008

Putain, Mail-Moth, c'est le meilleur d'entre nous !

LittleTombo, we gonna dig you a big tomb !

Comment

• interest1
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Christian View Post
                  Strange.
                  The comments shot at Leatherdady are exactly the same that I've been receiving on the French forums when I was wearing...
                  You said Leatherdaddy. Aaahh sorry, private joke.. Picturing 'lezah duhdee' said with a French accent.
                  Or no, wait. Did I just do German?..
                  sain't

Comment

• Chant
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2008

Yes, I noticed. But a Freudian slip is a slip freudien. You can't rewind, you've gone too far.

Comment

• DRRRK
                      • Aug 2009

We don't have the picture, but if I recall correctly Superdaddy wore boots an a leather jacket...

Interest1, german would be 'läsadedi'.

Comment

• Chant
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
                        We don't have the picture, but if I recall correctly Superdaddy wore boots an a leather jacket...

Interest1, german would be 'läsadedi'.
                        Uhhh...

Comment

• DRRRK
                          • Aug 2009

^Okay, I don't have the picture. Currently unavailable.

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
                            • Jan 2007

Do you not put on your shoes before you leave the house? Are your shoes on your porch? I'm guessing just before leaving the house is when most of us take our pictures.

I still can't get myself to set my camera on self time outside or ask a friend to take a picture of what I'm wearing "for the internet".

Originally posted by christianef View Post
                            aha the french are always the best thieves. i was just joking but i know from working in a few boutiques jewelry is the easiest because its not tagged and is fairly subtle. i caught old lady clients on several occasions leaving with things and pretending they forgot to take it off ahah
                            My girlfriend at the time once stole a piece from a gallery in Paris (not a huge canvas obviously). I didn't even know until we were back at the hotel. I haven't been to Paris since
                            Originally posted by jogu
                            i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• Macro
                              • Apr 2008

Don't leave your shoes on the porch or SZ will come and find you.
                              every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage

Comment

• Fuuma
                                • Sep 2006

Mr. Fuuma at some fashion party

c. d'Heurtay
                                Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                                http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎