Page 16 of 2414 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526661165161016 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you wearing today?

Default Re: What are you wearing today?

[quote user="casem83"]

I like that Dsquared jacket a lot ^^. I always thought if there was anything I would get from them it would be a blazer because they also look like they fit well and they&#39;re nice and short.</p>

A black day:</p>

-Jil Sander jacket</p>

-Dior jeans</p>

-Dior shiny pleated front shirt with inverted colar</p>

-Miu Miu boots</p>

-Dior colorblock scarf</p>

-Helmut Lang white nautical belt
    </p>

</p>

[/quote]
    I like everything about this look except the belt. Seems to draw too much attention IMO.
    </p>

Yea, I almost kept it all black because I thought the belt might pop out too much, this is why I need a silver Ann Demeulemeester belt...

[quote user=&quot;casem83&quot;]Yea, I almost kept it all black because I thought the belt might pop out too much, this is why I need a silver Ann Demeulemeester belt...[/quote]</p>

Yes, you do!!! [6]</p>
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

[quote user=&quot;Faust&quot;]

[quote user=&quot;casem83&quot;]Yea, I almost kept it all black because I thought the belt might pop out too much, this is why I need a silver Ann Demeulemeester belt...[/quote]</p>

Yes, you do!!! [6]</p>

[/quote]</p>

Or a silver Jil Sander one - they were surprisingly cheap, and the quality is quite good.

I don&#39;t mind the pop of white - in photography it may not work, but that high a contrast can look really great in real life.
    </p>

Do you mean the Jil Sander ones from SS 05? Or are they doing one now I don&#39;t know about? Those were cool, and I think around $200 but they still had some on sale, never got one though.

</p>

relatively cold weather in texas coincided with arrival of cloak blazer [thanks to the kind correspondence of bakla] - prompted a post.</p>

fully cloaked today.
    </p>

cloak spring &#39;04 shirt.</p>

cloak fall &#39;05 asymmetrical military shirt.</p>

cloak fall &#39;04 elbow strap blazer.</p>

cloak fall &#39;04 skinny jean.
    </p>

It looks great on you, Minomni! Better proportions than on my shorter frame. Glad it all worked out.

[quote user=&quot;casem83&quot;]Do you mean the Jil Sander ones from SS 05? Or are they doing one now I don&#39;t know about? Those were cool, and I think around $200 but they still had some on sale, never got one though.[/quote]</p>

</p>

Were they $200? I thought I paid less. Yes, last Spring. Mine have maintained their luster despite wearing them quite a bit, although I heard there were two versions, the solid and the distressed silver. Mine is the former.</p>

wow! everybody looks great. </p>

nambla love your style!!! awesome boots! </p>

djrajio lovely lithium homme jacket!!! cant wait to see your julius one.</p>

[quote user=&quot;bakla&quot;]It looks great on you, Minomni!
    [/quote]</p>

2nd. Really excellent outfit, and I like how you did the collar just like Cloak shows on the runway.</p>
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

It&#39;s a rainy day, keepin&#39; it simple</p>

-Prada nylon jacket</p>

-helmut lang sweater with thumb straps</p>

-cloak pants</p>

-dior sneakers and studded belt</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Cloak Roses Button down
    Cloak Sleeveless Hoodie
    Thrift store belt
    Number (N)ine pants
    DH Luster Sneakers
    TheCast Leather Jacket
    </p>

</p>

Nice outfit, darkanimal. I envy your shirt - it&#39;s one of the most beautiful patterns I have ever seen on a dress shirt - in my book it will go down as an item I should&#39;ve bought right away. I also like how a blouson type of a jacket looks on you.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Thanks Faust. So true, before I bought that shirt the SA even showed me how meticulously they alligned all the fabric so that the pattern will be as continous as possible. i.e. , there is an elbow patch on the shirt that lines up exactly with the rest of the roses pattern, even the pockets do. Indeed the jacket is not tight as you would normally see on Dior looks. I&#39;ve eased up a bit on the tight look with some of my tops, and liking the slight ant-ifit.

aw shit. see elastic ain&#39;t so bad. should&#39;ve got that poell jacket i put in the yes/no thread.

Awesome outfit darkanimal. I tried that shirt in white with black print and didn&#39;t like it so much, but the black with white print is great!</p>

today:</p>

-Dior shiny jeans and jacket</p>

-helmut lang chocolate stretch button up (this is my favorite shirt, so comfy with 2% elastene and it&#39;s super fitted, i wish i had more because this one is getting a little worn on the collar)</p>

-miu miu boots</p>

</p>

at my grandmother&#39;s. pardon the lack of a quality digicam for this one.</p>

</p>

cloak jacket</p>

steven alan reverse seam button-down</p>

boris concert tee</p>

dior 21cm jeans</p>

old-as-hell combat boots</p>

[quote user=&quot;implicit&quot;]

at my grandmother&#39;s. pardon the lack of a quality digicam for this one.</p>

</p>

cloak jacket</p>

steven alan reverse seam button-down</p>

boris concert tee</p>

dior 21cm jeans</p>

old-as-hell combat boots</p>

[/quote]
    I really don&#39;t think this works. It seems sloppy rather than nonchalant. I&#39;d really recommend you putting your jeans over the boots and tuck in the shirt. It&#39;ll make your silhouette look cleaner.</p>

</p>

Friday night, out for a friend&#39;s birthday.</p>

Dark grey reverse lapel blazer UC

White oversized tank HL

Black skinny jeans

Black self bleached canvas converse (thanks John!)

Silver dragon crystal orb pendant (actually a silver phone strap from Sanjusangendo temple Japan)</p>

</p>
    let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

yeah, i ended up zipping up my boots with my jeans over them.</p>

much better.</p>

i was never really one for tucking in my shirt in a casual situation though. i dunno, just a quirk.</p>

thanks much for the critique.</p>