Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • awlouie
    • Sep 2007

Yeah, I removed the extra piece to fit tighter.
    "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
    -Bruce Lee

Comment

• francojean23
      • Sep 2008

the page will forever be known as the fencing page

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
        • Mar 2007

Great fit on the leather Awlouie!

However, with mid-section removed, doesn't the zip length become uneven?

Comment

• awlouie
          • Sep 2007

It is a bit uneven, but really not very noticeable unless I zip it all the way up.
          "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
          -Bruce Lee

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
            • Mar 2007

Yeah...I'd figure one doesn't really zip up all the way anyway.

Comment

• todestrieb
              • Mar 2009

Where art thou, Mollino?

Comment

• kuugaia
                • Feb 2010

I think it's useless to respond to trolls with two posts saying,
                "Bad fit, looks shit and I don't want/have to explain why".
                "Shit is dated cause you guys are not fashion trendy".
                It's not worth it. If they wanted to make a valuable contribution they would of done so in their initial post. Ignore.

awlouie, do you find the leather constricting? I tried it on one size too big before but still found it awkward to move around. Was wondering if it softened up?

Comment

• magic
                  • Feb 2009

i think one should respect one..
                  Focusing on object details

Comment

• BeauIXI
                    • Nov 2008

I'm just impressed at how mature Lowrey is. 7 posts of fairly unprovoked hate for his fit and no ban. Bravo. Kid obviously hasn't seen of felt a CCP leather item in his life, otherwise this would be no biggie.
                    Originally posted by philip nod
                    somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• stereophobic
                      • Aug 2009

Everyday is leather day on sz!

Last edited by stereophobic; 04-17-2010, 11:04 PM.
                      An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by BeauIXI View Post
                        I'm just impressed at how mature Lowrey is. 7 posts of fairly unprovoked hate for his fit and no ban. Bravo. Kid obviously hasn't seen of felt a CCP leather item in his life, otherwise this would be no biggie.
                        well obviously if there'd be any integrity in the criticism I might take it a bit more seriously, but when it's some guy who doesn't really seem to know what he is talking about and feels the need to make his point 5+ times, I don't see why I should care at all.

I am a bit confused how much discussion something as nitpicky as this can spark, not that it'd be the first time though. lets start with the fact that I'm not a toothpick, the other fit examples (why do we need comparisons by the way, "this is how you should look dude?") are probably wearing 2-3 sizes smaller than me, it's bound to look different. secondly, the leather is stiff, the jacket has pockets that stick out a bit and it has room for me to layer = it's not shrinkwrapped.

on a side note, I find it funny how some here say that "it's ccp so it's automatically hyped / considered dope". if this was not the fencing jacket, would anyone be so picky about the fit? probably not.

either way, I can assure everyone who is worried for me - the fit on the jacket is fine and I fucking love it.
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

oh, and this.

Originally posted by kbi View Post
                          guys just calm down.. next waywt pls
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                            • Mar 2009

either way, I can assure everyone who is worried for me - the fit on the jacket is fine and I fucking love it.
                            It certainly is. I don't even understand what's to discuss here. I wonder how there can still be people to suppose that someone having some reasonable knowledge in that domain can completely mess up when chosing the size of a garment.

Today, full blue and DVN almost head to toe. Certainly DVN is not the most avantgardist of the brands quoted here, I understand, but since I'm still quite attached to outdated conceptions as timeless elegance (which undoubdfully belongs to a certain time, but that's not the point here), I'd say those clothes work for me.

Last edited by Mail-Moth; 04-17-2010, 04:24 AM.
                            I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                            I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• calvinc
                              • Jan 2010

Angela Marriner - While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart

Comment

• Chant
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2008

Never liked the fencing on anybody, since I don't like the cut : the torso part, due to the shape, always looks awkward and make strange and disgracious pleats.
                                But I do like Mike's fit !
                                Agree with Master Moth of course : Mike knows exactly how to choose his garments, and, in addition, why should the shrinkwrapped way be the only one to wear leather jackets ? Croyance limitante, tout ça...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎