• TheNotoriousT
    • Oct 2009

[QUOTE=Faust;232803]Blazer - CDG Evergreen
    L/S tee - Ann x Steven Klein
    Jeans - N(N)
    Boots - CDiem
    Bag - noname

Click for 3/4 + subwayWTF

Wow, that dude on the subway scares me in a David Lynch way.
    Did he speak backwards or anything?

And a great fit, but you already knew that.
    "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• andrewislasorad
      • Nov 2006

nice fit faust, the color of the bag and the buttons play nicely off each other. What is that detail on the interior of the jacket? Is it just a print or are those actual chains?

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by andrewislasorad View Post
        nice fit faust, the color of the bag and the buttons play nicely off each other. What is that detail on the interior of the jacket? Is it just a print or are those actual chains?
        Thank you. Those are actually three strings of chains that go through front and sides. They are hidden, and only peak out slightly. The pronounced stitching that holds them inside goes through the jacket, so you see the thread in front. They also carry a functional purpose - they make the front heavy so it's tight to the body and the back rises just slightly, so it looks neat from the side.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

E,
          i stood exactly where you are standing............looking Dapper my friend........
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            Thank you. Those are actually three strings of chains that go through front and sides. They are hidden, and only peak out slightly. The pronounced stitching that holds them inside goes through the jacket, so you see the thread in front. They also carry a functional purpose - they make the front heavy so it's tight to the body and the back rises just slightly, so it looks neat from the side.
            i remember this collection, lots of very cool pieces
            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• messenoire
              • Nov 2009

the chain detailing on the cdg blazer is brilliant.

Comment

• Magician
                • Jul 2008

Originally posted by mumma View Post
                super basic stuff.

Ann Demeulemeester wool jacket
                Y's long-sleeve top
                Helmut Lang pants from 1999
                Ann Demeulemeester sneakers
                Top half is super duper cool, bottom has too much white imho. I think light grey jeans would make this outfit perfect.

Faust has a really cool jacket but I think the graphic tee is ugly. His last fit was awesome though. HOF in my book.
                Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• mononon
                  • Sep 2009

rick and ann
                  calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                    • Mar 2007

Christian - all-black suits you, very elegant. Love the jacket and those pants!

Comment

• jogu
                      • Jun 2009

mono, idk son , everything fits well on u but it all just looks like... only decent . i tihnk wat the problem for me is ,like farky a few days ago : the gray from the jacket and bottom arent similar so instead of havin a smooth transition from top half to bottom half its incongruous instead . i bet if u wore str8 up black trousers it would look mad better least imo.

faust , <3 that jacket . god that thing is nice

Comment

• mononon
                        • Sep 2009

yeah the jacket is dust / lighter grey / pants are a deep charcoal.

i dunno, i like different shades of grey personally on casual looks but i do see your point.
                        calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• Magician
                          • Jul 2008

^ you gotta post more of those man.
                          Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• BBYY
                            • Mar 2008

Christian - I'm not usually a big fan of your fits, but that full black suits you well, elegant and mysterious. It looks like a nice combination of Damir Doma, Rick Owens and Ann D.

Muuma - Makes me want to read the newspaper on a café's terrace at 10am during a sunny day in an east european city. That means nice fit, as usual.

BSR - I am not a big fan of those Guidi boots, they're too tall for my taste. The jacket looks nice though, perfect lenght for your height, where is it from ?

Fuuma - Nice to see some people are still wearing their old Cobrasnake t-shirts :D looks cool

And Nelly looks stunning.
                            Paris Proxy Service

Comment

• jogu
                              • Jun 2009

dam wire that coat is the bomb . does it move well when you walk , like the pink/white yy coat from this past winter ? btw did u ever get that coat ?

Comment

• tomatous
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2009

I love the way that woman is giving you a double take in that first photo, Faust.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎