Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hommedeguerre
    • Jun 2009

I actually wore a cardigan over it, but was a bit hot at the time, so I took it off. The sweater is my size and fits quite well.
    Le 21ème

Comment

• humancrack
      • Feb 2008

should have gone bare nipplez

Comment

• kuugaia
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by asho View Post
        sheer sweater over short sleeve tee looks a bit funny, also tend to think neckholes should get bigger as you later outwards. I think you could have gone for a larger size in the sweater. nice shoes though
        Second. It looks slightly strange. Maybe try a light weight l/s underneath.

Comment

• ardeetee
          • Apr 2007

bare nips or another sheer l/s (maybe even a tank)

Comment

• mononon
            • Sep 2009

yeah, i have ann sweater and looks best oversized with nothing underneath or maybe at most a tank.
            calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• Liquid
              • Jul 2009

Last edited by Liquid; 06-20-2011, 07:45 PM.
              Clothes make the man. Naked people have little to no influence on society. -MT

Comment

• tomatous
                Banned
                • Jan 2009

They are worse than crocs.

Comment

• DHC
                  • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Faust
                  fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• ose
                    • Mar 2009

tell me, what conceivable godless use would the nazgul have for those atrocities of running shoes? i thought the winged beasts pretty much had you covered transportation-wise

Comment

• mrbeuys
                      • May 2008

^^ DHC
                      Bonus points for skillful combination of WAYWT and face/head-palm comment on previous picture.
                      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                        • Sep 2008

yeah it took me a while to register that that was a WAYWT. Good stuff D.
                        www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Liquid
                          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by ose View Post
                          tell me, what conceivable godless use would the nazgul have for those atrocities of running shoes? i thought the winged beasts pretty much had you covered transportation-wise
                          Actually, they are very good running shoes.

I am simply immature and unrefined. On top of that, the outfits I post are indeed "experimental", however I really do wear them, and I fully bear the responsibility of their merit (or lack thereof).

The shoes, I just have some philosophical bond with them. I'm a bit of a hippie at heart and I just think they are correct, shoes that follow the shape of the foot naturally, as opposed to most other shoes, just my opinion. Laziness is also involved , I like how they feel. I understand they can be clashing, but I don't think of them as part of the outfit, I think of it as removing footwear from the picture. It's a naive way of thinking, again, I know.
                          Last edited by Liquid; 06-20-2011, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                            • Mar 2009

Well - since an outfit :
                            1. is not initially made for being photographed.
                            2. must be considered as a whole,
                            I really don't know how you could expect people not to judge it as such, footwear included. You chose those shoes (not very wisely I must say) as you chose to match this jacket with those pants. It is not as if you were forced into wearing them together.

The result is bad, sorry. You need combat boots with that. You need to tuck your pants in - or cropped pants. At least. And you can't wear cargos with such a sober jacket (yes, sober : no apparent pockets, no detailing, nothing sticking out, only pieces of fabric sewn together : despite the hood, it is a lot more simple visually than a traditional one).

And believe me, there are certainly lots of shoes more correct anatomy-wise than those ones.
                            I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                            I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• Liquid
                              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Mail-Moth View Post
                              Well - since an outfit :
                              1. is not initially made for being photographed.
                              2. must be considered as a whole,
                              I really don't know how you could expect people not to judge it as such, footwear included. You chose those shoes (not very wisely I must say) as you chose to match this jacket with those pants. It is not as if you were forced into wearing them together.

The result is bad, sorry. You need combat boots with that. You need to tuck your pants in - or cropped pants. At least. And you can't wear cargos with such a sober jacket (yes, sober : no apparent pockets, no detailing, nothing sticking out, only pieces of fabric sewn together : despite the hood, it is a lot more simple visually than a traditional one).

And believe me, there are certainly lots of shoes more correct anatomy-wise than those ones.
                              I would never have taken such a stately gentleman to be so militant, Mr. Moth.

I was not combating my critics, I was submitting to them, albeit throwing in my side of the story, neutrally. Like I said in my last post, I am fully responsible for the merit of my outfit. I do expect others to judge the shoes as part of it, I was just stating my rationale to help clear up confusion, lest people think I am purposely playing a prank.

As I said, I am unrefined, naive, and immature. Literally. Your choice of words got me thinking, I did passably choose this outfit, but to me personally, I can't see outfits. To see an outfit requires much more than just the visual data, it requires the acquired taste, the schema, to make sense of it all. At the most inherent level, an outfit is not what your eyes see, it's what your mind interprets.

My mind is not yet on par with this community. I can see individual pieces, and that's what I did, these are pieces I really like individually, so I put them together. The problem is the whole is lesser than the parts, but I am blind to that. For me to see the outfit, I need to be more refined, I need more experience, so that I become more sensitive to the more subtle. I need to acquire the schematic that this community subscribes to, and I expect this will come with time. And it does have to be this community, if I spend my days being influenced by people who think I look good, why then I would acquire the taste for their schema of outfits, and I would look terrible.
                              Last edited by Liquid; 06-20-2011, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• BSR
                                • Aug 2008

It has nothing to do with this community. Buy books, go to exhibitions, look at Fuuma's pics () and above all, think about all this. But to be honest, culture and taste do not even necessarily go together.
                                pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                                Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎