Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MoFiya
    • Sep 2007

^ nice to see you finally got the jacket... Size 1 I assume from the fit!?
    Boots look excellent in this combination.
    I have dreams of orca whales and owls
    But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• Chant
      Banned
      • Jun 2008

Overloaded WAYWT

This black DD outfit is an homage to Frol.

Last edited by Chant; 05-15-2010, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• swami
        • Jul 2008

BSR Looking very good in the first picture but the jacket seems a little too tight zipped up no , Like a corset
        Love the sunglasses , who makes?

Christian Tres chic as usual!
        Now who is the hottie in the last pic

Comment

• curiouscharles
          • Jan 2008

h&m swimsuit ad ;p
          —
          -

Comment

• Lumina
            • Dec 2009

Christian > Pefect Damir look !

Kuugaia, Thanks, it's Yohji ss03 ! ( http://www.style.com/style/view/49/12/100071249.jpg < same collection but not the same top).

Comment

• snafu
              • Apr 2008

BSR some of your fits i like some i don't,
              This time it looks a little try hard; glasses especially and all.
              Im sorry to say this but i think your a bit too chubby for your clothes, you look like you eat that bit too well for the, harsh drastic effect the clothes suggest, this whole look seems to spear from some rock'n'roll esq thing, i sudgest your drink more, smoke more, eat less.
              The fact the jeans/pants are tucked in the whole way down into the guidis makes the elephant leg look a bit more present, in any super skinny fit there needs to be a element of looseness, draping, oversized, so you appear so wake thin that even the skinny clothes are that bit big.
              Last edited by snafu; 05-15-2010, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• Tumnus Truck-Tour
                Banned
                • Nov 2009

@zicoys1982 the boxes, bucket and pink bag are distracting. i like the pants and choose.
                @BSR everything 'cept the tucked in thang. boot lacing looks sloppo. you need a formidably small duffle bag or sumfin in your right hand, second pic. your leathers don't feel synonymous.
                @Christian take a break.
                @ledger legendary. although i'd rather see cropped trousers. tucked in makes me drowsy.
                @T(u)homa(nu)s don't get banned again
                Last edited by Tumnus Truck-Tour; 05-15-2010, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• huckleberry
                  • Jul 2009

Snafu, as much as I agree that the fit doesn't suit bsr's body shape I think the comment about being well fed and eating less are kind of unnessecary. I would look the same in the fit an I hardly pig out all the time. I get what you are saying though. Bsr I love your more formal looks, please do one soon!

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
                    • Jan 2007

While I don't necessarily agree with Snafu's comments about BSR's fit (the second picture does look a bit awkward to me but I think it's mainly his posture), I think that body type is a perfectly fine thing to discuss. I am by no means overweight, but I'm 6' and a size 48 (ie not a waif) so certain looks that members on here pull off just wouldn't work on me. There's a reason why certain body types are used on the runway.

The 'well fed' thing was said in jest obviously. If anyone gets offended by that, they're a bit too sensitive.

Also Christian, definitely DON'T take a break.
                    Originally posted by jogu
                    i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• huckleberry
                      • Jul 2009

Posted twice

Comment

• snafu
                        • Apr 2008

I agree that the whole contrived boarding on the rehab hospital door is not a good look, unless you have the Rowland Howard attitude. But really i think BSR would suit trousers more, something like yohji or jsut a more relaxed cut, which would complement the tight leather more, would look good i think. Say MikeN has a similar build, he look fantastic in his ann blazer and pants when he was snapped in paris a season or so ago...

Comment

• huckleberry
                          • Jul 2009

I completely agree that people of a certain weight/body type probably should stay away from certain styles eg a larger size shouldn't wear super skinny, I just thought the comments were some what brutal an overlooked te fact that it probably has nothing to do with te quantity of food he eats.

Comment

• snafu
                            • Apr 2008

I ment the sentence to have a certain 'tongue in cheek' approach.

Comment

• Fuuma
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by snafu View Post
                              BSR some of your fits i like some i don't,
                              This time it looks a little try hard; glasses especially and all.
                              Im sorry to say this but i think your a bit too chubby for your clothes, you look like you eat that bit too well for the, harsh drastic effect the clothes suggest, this whole look seems to spear from some rock'n'roll esq thing, i sudgest your drink more, smoke more, eat less.
                              The fact the jeans/pants are tucked in the whole way down into the guidis makes the elephant leg look a bit more present, in any super skinny fit there needs to be a element of looseness, draping, oversized, so you appear so wake thin that even the skinny clothes are that bit big.
                              Huh? Did you take a look at the pictures? There isn't a hint of a "chubby" effect in the last one, for example.
                              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• huckleberry
                                • Jul 2009

Ahh, it was wasted upon me lol

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡