X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CommieRabbit
    • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Raw View Post
    I can never decide whether the jacket looks better zipped or unzipped, what do you guys think?
    Solution: wear it zipped when it's chilly out and unzipped when it's warmer.

Either way that jacket is fits you perfectly and one of the best from Julius.

Comment

• Chant
      Banned
      • Jun 2008

Nice improvement on the silhouette Raw. Jacket looks good open or close. Fabric looks awesome and the cut with no unnecessary detail is beautifull. Less is truly more in this case.
      Nictan, nice too, especially lhe Ann sandals.
      But two black outfits in a row is a bit too much for my taste.

Comment

• cjbreed
        • Feb 2009

Received these pants and I'm pretty happy with the way size 50 fits. Although the waist is a little loose, and I feel like I need to wear them higher than I'm used to, but I guess it's because I'm used to low rise jeans.
        nah man i think u should pull 'em down and cinch them with a belt. u want it to be roomy in the top. just shy of a drop crotch.

but if it feels too weird no worries they look fine as is...

jacket looks good both ways.
        dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Chant
          Banned
          • Jun 2008

Although the waist is a little loose, and I feel like I need to wear them higher than I'm used to, but I guess it's because I'm used to low rise jeans. I can never decide whether the jacket looks better zipped or unzipped, what do you guys think?
          Wearing higher waisted trousers in a good idea, since low waist trousers would shorten your legs.

Comment

• cjbreed
            • Feb 2009

not if by pulling them up the material starts to look tight or constricting. because then it makes your pelvic area and thighs look soft, pudgy, and feminine. there needs to be a balancing act. drop crotch is too much but looseness is a benefit.

all depends on body type i think...

(they look good raw!)

Comment

• Eye
              • Jan 2010

i agree with cjbreed, and wearing these lucs on the hips with this short julius jacket could allow you to look more natural, effortless, and that would suit the _7 aesthetic better imo
              WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• Raw
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by CommieRabbit View Post
                Solution: wear it zipped when it's chilly out and unzipped when it's warmer.

Either way that jacket is fits you perfectly and one of the best from Julius.
                Haha yeah I always wear it zipped up when it's cold and windy, but when it's nice weather and not too cold, I can wear it both ways, I mostly wear it unzipped in better weather though.

Thanks for the comments fellas, yeah I love this jacket, this and the 06 moto are my favourite Julius leather releases.

I definately prefer the look and feel of the pants worn higher, when I wear them lower it does make my legs look shorter and and the shape of the pants looks a little baggy in the crotch and thighs.

Comment

• cjbreed
                  • Feb 2009

good fit - low and loose

bad fit - high and tight

Comment

• Raw
                    • Oct 2009

I think my legs are too short to pull off the look in the first pic . I'll give it a shot next time though to see how it looks.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                      • Mar 2007

Raw

Hate to be the voice of dissent here, but I don't quite like how the j pant looks on you. Agreeing with cjbreed, I would try to wear them lower, but as you've said, maybe the length of your legs doesn't accord you to pull that off nicely.
                      Consider trying looser-fitting pants, or size up more. Imho, snug/fitted-type pants do not look too flattering on you.
                      Please take my feedback constructively
                      Upside is that the fabric on that j pant does stretch out quite abit, so it should fit looser with wear.

The nubuck leather looks good on you though...nice fit.

Comment

• nictan
                        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Christian View Post
                        Nictan, nice too, especially lhe Ann sandals.
                        But two black outfits in a row is a bit too much for my taste.
                        thanks.

well the second black outfit is not within my control
                        Last edited by nictan; 09-11-2010, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• Kys
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by nictan View Post
                          moi

close-up

ma petite amie

candid back shot
                          i saw u on bus 857 express today with your girl. saw ur ann sandals and was wondering were those really ann or some local knockoff lookalikes. Nice outfit by the way. glad to see another sgp visiting sz.

I dont exactly dress sz-style tho so u couldnt guess who i was even if u tried. I was wearing a stripped top, some faded jeans and a pair of mountaineering boots sitting up front. On here once every so often cuz i think its quite unique how some of y'all dress.

Comment

• DRRRK
                            • Aug 2009

Raw, I like the outfit. The jacket looks perfect on you. As you know, I've got the same cut in cow leather. I used to prefer wearing it zipped, but as it does not open very wide when unzipped it's not really a different silhouette. Nice to know that a simple cut without superfluous details gets so much love.

Comment

• mononon
                              • Sep 2009

^yeah great jacket. i have it in destroyed ram, looks better unzippedIMO
                              calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• francojean23
                                • Sep 2008

ma+
                                luc
                                luc
                                ccp

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰