Thread: What are you wearing today?

^ why do I never see people dressed like you when I'm out and about?? I only see slobs wearing what may as well be potato sacks.
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Haha...so true. Same experience that I have when I'm in T.O. When i get back, look for the other guy wearing his hakamas around town and trying to avoid the 905-ers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    ^ why do I never see people dressed like you when I'm out and about?? I only see slobs wearing what may as well be potato sacks.
    Last edited by sshum88; 09-11-2012 at 10:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by eat me View Post
    If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Hakamas are the unicorns of T.O. I got all excited this summer when I saw, in passing, a woman wearing a RO double layer t-shirt. It was kind of like seeing the Loch Ness monster or big foot or something. The next morning the memory was out of focus and I'm not sure if it was real...

Lifetsyle shot taken months ago, wearing RO gown.

Quote Originally Posted by Patroklus View Post
    Better too adventurous than not enough
    everyone should strive towards ballsiness

Jin

only slobs
    Quote Originally Posted by sshum88 View Post
    his hakamas around town
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfedora View Post
    Hseeing the Loch Ness monster
    same shit everywhere
    oh, that feeling of loneliness in a big cities

Shuit, it's pleasure to see such a beautiful pair.

Rosenrot, this blue someth - it's a badge band?
    Last edited by Jin; 09-12-2012 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post

Rosenrot, this blue someth - it's a badge band?

Apparently it's called a regalia, to denote the award I was receiving and colour of the faculty I represented.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patroklus View Post
    Better too adventurous than not enough
    everyone should strive towards ballsiness

Jin

heh, sorry, hard to recognize on a fit pic)
    anyway, look interesting with ro

I need friends..
    Bbs
    If only was true
    Rick
    Julius
    Julius
    Julius beanie not pictured

Dane: Every time I am out downtown I asked the same question as you.
    Blackfedora: So true, it's such a rare occasion that I'll come across women in RO or any sz brand in general within GTA. But once you found one, they do it right. I think quite a while ago, I remember seeing this lady with Rick's hair comb nearby hazelton lane. So good.
    sshum88: hahah I'll say hi if I see you on the street.
    Jin: Thank you very much!
    Rosenrot: I knew it's kinda late but congratulation!
    Messenoire: That julius jeans never fail to amaze me. it's good with basically everything.

Banned

girl on the right looks like shes wearing a potato sack... O wait looks like the dress is ma+(insert sz brand), nvm wow beauitiful and elegant fit

Quote Originally Posted by 0JSIMPS0N View Post
    girl on the right looks like shes wearing a potato sack... O wait looks like the dress is ma+(insert sz brand), nvm wow beauitiful and elegant fit
    don't be a cunt...I don't give a shit what brand they are, she's wearing a well-fitted, simple black dress with an interesting cut, shoes that aren't for prostitutes, and what appears to be a nice bag that isn't covered with LV's. I don't care if the outfit came from Sydney's or Goodwill, she's a mile ahead of the average woman on the streets of Toronto, and you know it.
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

think it's rick actually, she looks great either way.

Banned

don't be a cunt...I don't give a shit what brand they are, she's wearing a well-fitted, simple black dress with an interesting cut, shoes that aren't for prostitutes, and what appears to be a nice bag that isn't covered with LV's. I don't care if the outfit came from Sydney's or Goodwill, she's a mile ahead of the average woman on the streets of Toronto, and you know it.
    not really being a cunt at all. tell me that doesnt look like a black potato sack shes wearing? pretty unflattering imo, could use a christian diagram but the shape of the dress is rectangular. that last part is all subjective. I actually prefer the average woman in more fitted clothes than the drapey look she is going for. maybe it looks better in motion

not really being a cunt at all. tell me that doesnt look like a black potato sack shes wearing? pretty unflattering imo, could use a christian diagram but the shape of the dress is rectangular. that last part is all subjective. I actually prefer the average woman in more fitted clothes than the drapey look she is going for. maybe it looks better in motion
    ...or maybe you have poor taste.

I fail to see how the dress looks like a potato sack or a rectangle. I think it drapes beautifully.

The only criticism I would offer on that photo is that the ma+ t-shirt is far too short imo.

Banned

...or maybe you have poor taste.
    ad hominem is always good to fall back on when you have nothing of substance to say

haha encore un qui sait parler des femmes
    pix

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jskidder1 View Post
    I fail to see how the dress looks like a potato sack or a rectangle. I think it drapes beautifully.

The only criticism I would offer on that photo is that the ma+ t-shirt is far too short imo.

petit rectangle, petit rectangle, na-ge, na-ge, naaaa-ge...

-

stupid-ass drawing
    ohhhh now I see it! I just realized shuit's head, shoes and watch are shaped like rectangles as well! not to even mention the other shoe which is totally a triangle.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG