Thread: What are you wearing today?

blackfedora I personally think it's overkill. Having said that I absolutely don't understand the teleportation comments. You've got to be kidding me if you think a nomadic look isn't at home in a desert...

very nice indeed rilu

CDGH Blazer, Thamanyah Skirt Shorts, RO Pants and Boots

^incredibly awkward outfit and stance. those clothes walk all over you

calimero I really like your outfit, the only slight flaw is a bit excessive stacking. IMO some of the recent posters (babby in jungle and wackarnolds in desert in particular) should keep things much much more simple. my 2 centz
    I do not recognise the vessel,
    but the eyes seem so familiar

Quote Originally Posted by tenorish View Post
    blackfedora I personally think it's overkill. Having said that I absolutely don't understand the teleportation comments. You've got to be kidding me if you think a nomadic look isn't at home in a desert...
    I disagree. Both outfits would have been a bit more at home in a street. Otherwise what is the point of it ?
    And yes, as Jonif already stated it, both look clumsily contrived ; the natural background just makes it a bit more obvious.

Rilu : one of your very best
    I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
    I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Quote Originally Posted by morsto View Post
    [sig] CCP is in art galleries all over the world every day, on the bodies of gallerists and clients, giving the art credibility.
    please tell me your sig is a joke?
    "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Banned

I wish there were a way to limit critiques in waywt to those members who have actually posted fits themselves. It's way too easy to throw out criticism (and in many cases hate) without any real repercussions.

It should be noted that "hate" expressed by peeps that are too scared to expose themselves in waywt is taken with absolutely no frame of reference. in other words, it's meaningless

Quote Originally Posted by endorphinz View Post
    I wish there were a way to limit critiques in waywt to those members who have actually posted fits themselves. It's way too easy to throw out criticism (and in many cases hate) without any real repercussions.

It should be noted that "hate" expressed by peeps that are too scared to expose themselves in waywt is taken with absolutely no frame of reference. in other words, it's meaningless
    100% agreed

ugly mirror pic / rainy weather contribution

pix

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by trentk View Post
    please tell me your sig is a joke?
    it's one of the (imo) best first posts posted here. ccp thread has a few to choose from though
    I do not recognise the vessel,
    but the eyes seem so familiar

Quote Originally Posted by merz View Post
    when you edit other people's post content, please specify your name. this isn't superfuture.
    please don't tell us what to do or not to do.

For the record, I edited the post and it doesn't seem to show in the edit notes, not that it makes any difference whatsoever. We've had enough pointless bickering here.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Thanks for both comments, i just try to mix with some new combination of my stuff. And would like to listen any comments which can improve. Thanks :)

Rilu, that's lovely.

Everything CdG.
    Life is a hiiighway

I appreciate all the constructive criticism and positive feedback. In retrospect, the comments of overkill on cold dye grey are most likely right. Just wanted to try it once in an environment, as pointed out by others, that seemed to be a natural environment where it might all work together. It didn't. But, in posting the pic, I open myself to such criticism from those who have far greater styling experience that myself.

And merz, the desert can be kopped if you transport (or teleport) yourself to the Yukon.

Quote Originally Posted by chun121681 View Post
    CDGH Blazer, Thamanyah Skirt Shorts, RO Pants and Boots
    [IMG]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w475/chun121681/IMG_1509.jpg[IMG]
    cuuuute
    don't listen to the haters this is nice
    p.s. Re: OTT fits
    Better too adventurous than not enough
    everyone should strive towards ballsiness

Quote Originally Posted by blackfedora View Post
    the desert can be kopped if you transport (or teleport) yourself to the Yukon.
    ahhh...I thought maybe you were in scarborough or something ;)
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Heirloom

Quote Originally Posted by Patroklus View Post
    cuuuute
    don't listen to the haters this is nice
    p.s. Re: OTT fits
    Better too adventurous than not enough
    everyone should strive towards ballsiness
    I agree, there's a kind of old fashioned dandy feel about the fit. It could also work good with regular oxfords, to emphasize the slightly dressed up feel.

Blackfedora: What a classy and relevant addition to this board.

MBD
    Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 10-07-2012 at 01:34 AM.
    "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
    It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
    My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Quote Originally Posted by Heirloom View Post
    I agree, there's a kind of old fashioned dandy feel about the fit. It could also work good with regular oxfords, to emphasize the slightly dressed up feel.
    Agreed. The boots look too heavy/rough compared with the rest, and a nice pair of oxfords would do a better job - preferaly with a round toebox.
    I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
    I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mail-Moth View Post
    I disagree. Both outfits would have been a bit more at home in a street. Otherwise what is the point of it ?
    And yes, as Jonif already stated it, both look clumsily contrived ; the natural background just makes it a bit more obvious.
    Contrived, yes. Conceptually out of place, no. Talking only of blackfedora's fit.