• RADO
    • Nov 2007

Re: What are you wearing today?

Love your look Mike. Are those boots Collection Privée?</P>

Comment

• lll
      • Dec 2007

[quote user="matthewhk"]love the styling on that one les. irreverent and totally cool.

[/quote]</p>

thanks matt, cheers [73]</p>

[quote user="danieldy"]</p>

awesome bag. </p>

is this the canvas version of the horse hide bag DHC has for sale? </p>

[/quote]</p>

yes.. a bit bigger than that one (was so tempted to pick that one up too...)</p>

</p>

reinhard plank hat

cloak 04 fencing jacket

ann asymmetric grey pinstripe shirt

attachment J-shape pants

ann washed calf oxfords</p>

</p>

Comment

• lll
        • Dec 2007

[quote user="merz"]Looking nice as always, les - curious about those attachment j-shapes, did you end up paying retail for them, or..?
        [/quote]</p>

thanks merz.. yeah it ended up around $475 after everything. retail was 44500 yen. this version is cotton twill, they do have another version that uses custom woven fabric (paper/silk/cotton blend) thats like 80000 yen. both are ss08.
        </p>

Comment

• Tiger
          Banned
          • Sep 2006

bakla - great jacket and love the boots (and the look, of course). i've been searching for a high boot like that for years... probably will pick up guidi's high boot for this season...</p>

went to the opening of Yohji/Y-3 store in meat smelly district wearing yohji's wide-wide-wide blk pant and blk china collar button shirt, n(n) noir long jacket, eiji miyamoto silk/wool scarf, cdiem boots. i'm f-ing bummed out that mister yamamoto didn't show up since he was supposed to..
          </p>

Comment

• casem
            • Sep 2006

I will always be jealous of that Cloak fencing jacket^^^ I like
            how you wear it, doesn't look costumey or "period piece" at all like I
            imagine it could.

music

Comment

• bakla
              • Oct 2006

[quote user="Jun"]

bakla - great jacket and love the boots (and the look, of course). i've been searching for a high boot like that for years... probably will pick up guidi's high boot for this season...</p>

went to the opening of Yohji/Y-3 store in meat smelly district wearing yohji's wide-wide-wide blk pant and blk china collar button shirt, n(n) noir long jacket, eiji miyamoto silk/wool scarf, cdiem boots. i'm f-ing bummed out that mister yamamoto didn't show up since he was supposed to..
              </p>[/quote]
              Thanks Jun, danieldy. And Yohji opened already? I totally forgot about the store in the WV/MePa area! We need pics of your outfit! And the Miu-Mius were a surprise find last year - distressed leather and all. It didn't look like a Prada product at all (and neither was it priced like one).

Ill, I love the entire outfit. I'm sharing merz' fascination with the j-shape pants just from that one pic. It's even better than the CCP pants you had on sale on SuFu.... which leads me to ask, by the way, are you keeping those?

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

[quote user="casem83"]I will always be jealous of that Cloak fencing jacket^^^ I like
                how you wear it, doesn't look costumey or "period piece" at all like I
                imagine it could.
                [/quote]</p>

looks better than the cloak model</p>
                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• lll
                  • Dec 2007

[quote user="bakla"]
                  Ill, I love the entire outfit. I'm sharing merz' fascination with the j-shape pants just from that one pic. It's even better than the CCP pants you had on sale on SuFu.... which leads me to ask, by the way, are you keeping those?
                  [/quote]</p>

haha i'd keep them for sure. this pair is kinda similar to the ccp J jeans i used to own but i'd be hard pressed to find another pair of those ever again.. [:(]</p>

here is a pic of the more expensive version: (the pants have no side seams, instead the seams are on the front and back creases.. fit is awesome)
                  </p>

</p>

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="Jun"]

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Nice, Jun - can you comment a bit more on the store in the Yohji or Yohji store opening thread (in fashion media section)? I might go there Thursday.</p>
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

[quote user="lll"]

[quote user="bakla"]
                      [/quote]</p>

haha i'd keep them for sure. this pair is kinda similar to the ccp J jeans i used to own but i'd be hard pressed to find another pair of those ever again.. [:(]</p>

here is a pic of the more expensive version: (the pants have no side seams, instead the seams are on the front and back creases.. fit is awesome)
                      </p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

these are really nice, </p>

I like how they look,</p>

what price ( approximate of course) are they, not that i am interested for the sake of buying one, wedding and clearing debt is taking all my money this year.....................</p>

freeing myself.
                      </p>
                      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Pinoy
                        • Dec 2006

Another question regarding those J-jeans? they look very interesting, and i'd love to get my hands on one? but I'm just worried that it wouldn't work on someone like me who isn't rail thin and doesn't have long legs (I usually wear a 30" inseam).</p>

Thoughts anyone? </p>

As for my WAYWT, nothing too special. Just wanted to rock my new Carpe Diems. :D</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Ann Demeulemeester Wool/Ramie Hooded M65 jacket</p>

Gap tee</p>

APC New Standard jeans</p>

Costume National belt</p>

Carpe Diem reverse calf boots </p><div><br class="webkit-block-placeholder"></div>

</p>

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Danieldy, do you have a cheap pair of jeans you aren't afraid to maim? Might be worth to cut off the hem a bit to show these boots off. Not sure if it's your kind of thing. Slim jeans (not necessarily skinny) is another good alternative. I am not the biggest fan of showing off the boots at all costs, but the CDiems are beginning for it, I think.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

Daniel, perfect casual look. Doesn't feel like you're getting dressed up, but you still look sharp.</P>

Congrats on the boots as well... welcome to the CDiem club (which I think 75-80% of the board are members of hahahaha)!</P>
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

yeah, those boots are the password
                              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• matthewhk
                                • Jan 2007

incomplete photo...Chinese New Year WAYWT, inspired by Jun's description of what he wore to the Yohji store lol</p>

</p>

jacket - n(n)</p>

shirt - y's</p>

pants - yohji yamamoto</p>

boots (not pictured) - c diem
                                </p>

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢