• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dane
    HAMMERTIME
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
    behind the camera.
    Big 2nd. I was not meant to be photographed. In person I'm hot as shit tho.
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• cjbreed
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Dane View Post
      In person I'm hot as shit tho.
      yeah me too fo real doe

dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• HWith
        • May 2007

Just to clarify: I'm talking about people's fits and not about ugly and pretty faces.

Comment

• hommedeguerre
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
          also, a lot of people look like shit in photos, for various reasons, as opposed to how they look in real life. just sayin. i, for one, was born to be behind the camera.
          This is ME. I HATE having my photo taken. Thus the look of pain on my face. But some days I like what I'm wearing and when my GF is with me, I ask her to snap a few. Regrets. :)
          Le 21ème

Comment

• cowsareforeating
            • Jan 2011

^ off topic but you're pretty freaking good looking so i dont know where your pain lies.

Comment

• hommedeguerre
              • Jun 2009

Thanks, man. I think we all probably have our own personal ideas of what we look like which may or may not be accurate. Apparently my insecurity manifests "pain face" which reconfirms my insecurities. :)
              Le 21ème

Comment

• Enaml
                • Apr 2009

All that said, SZ waywt has it pretty good if you look at it compared to other forums' waywt threads
                How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by HWith View Post
                  Adding to the above, most people look like shit no matter which designer they wear.
                  its barely saturday morning and this is where we are at? honest feedback where its due is fine, but these sort of generic "fuck you's" are not only discouraging to anyone posting here but offensive towards the whole forum.
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• the breaks
                    • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Urthwhyte View Post
                    ^

As compared to what? Of the designers discussed here I would put Rick as the most accessible by far, especially the staple pieces like dunks, shorts, and leathers produced every season.
                    this suggest that "most people" or whatever would look at home or good in rick dunks, shorts and leathers

i'm not convinced that's true even for the leathers and definitely not for the dunks and shorts

e: to clarify i think you need a certain type of build to look good in rick.. most people simply dont have it
                    Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• HWith
                      • May 2007

Okay, I agree that it was a bit harsh especially considering the fact that the overall quality of fits has gone up in my opinion. SZ has been doing pretty well lately. Also I want to add that I wasn't talking about SZ in particular but about fashion conscious people in general, even though it's pretty obvious how it could be understood the other way since I'm posting in this forum. That being said I still think that my initial statement holds true.

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                      its barely saturday morning and this is where we are at? honest feedback where its due is fine, but these sort of generic "fuck you's" are not only discouraging to anyone posting here but offensive towards the whole forum.

Comment

• Shucks
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
                        this suggest that "most people" or whatever would look at home or good in rick dunks, shorts and leathers

i'm not convinced that's true even for the leathers and definitely not for the dunks and shorts

e: to clarify i think you need a certain type of build to look good in rick.. most people simply dont have it

don't think i agree with this. seen rick done well by super-skinny tall guys as well as really built dudes (hello kunk), and that's because RO provides a pretty broad offer, imo.

but it takes some figuring to know what appropriate for oneself - it's not an automatic thing - i agree with that part. tho maybe that's what u were saying...

Comment

• thehouseofdis
                          • Jan 2010

I haven't looked at this thread in quite a while. Apparently, nothing has changed...
                          THE HOUSE OF DIS
                          embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• chomeo
                            • Mar 2010

damn y'all are tough! i find it difficult to post pics of myself in this forum. so to see others post their fit pics, i appreciate them much as it sometime gives me ideas and such on a particular garment/brand/ whatever...

in defense to Rick...it's just not easy having to come out with something new and refreshing every single season. i mean damn! there's just so much time in a day. just appreciate that he's able to try new things and it works for some but not for others. as for quality, i know it sucks getting badly made clothing considering paying so much for them, but it's part of Rick Owens' growing pains as the company try to meet the demand for the label. happy new year everyone!

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by thehouseofdis View Post
                              I haven't looked at this thread in quite a while. Apparently, nothing has changed...

It's Ok Mon thru Thu
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Let's do some Goodbye Cruel Year Fits - let's keep the SZ tradition going!
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎