X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rider
    eyes of the world
    • Jun 2009

mbd, i remember seeing it and thinking even though it was interesting how could it be pulled off without looking like a cocoon, now i know. well done.

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by snafu View Post
      ... enough clues here to see how to wear this beautiful jacket ...
      I don't think that works particular better than the other,
      it's a beautiful jacket that has options through multiple
      buttons, and should be treated like that. Case closed.

Last edited by BECOMING-INTENSE; 01-31-2012, 02:45 PM.
      Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
      Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
        lets go to Yoga together E...hahahaha, oh well i guess you do it in Brooklyn...
        I have a private instructor!

I like tbone's fit - it's the photos that don't do it justice, imo. I've seen it in real life. I do prefer the addict's tweed version though. I like my Harnden coarse. Oh, boy...

Original, I suggest you take off a few inches off those pants - waaaay too much stacking.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• t-bone
          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Mail-Moth View Post
          I don't have much against the jacket in itself - even if the two ranges of buttons look too far from each other, especially if you consider how small the buttons are - but tucking doesn't look as a good idea here : long fly, shortened legs...
          I actually need to get a couple more holes punched in the belt to wear it high enough for the legs to fall correctly. The articulated knee and flared openings are tough to work if you don't get the height exactly right, especially in this lighter weight fabric, hence the tuck for now.

Comment

• tron
            • Dec 2010

I'm a fan of the boot tuck - although I usually am. I do like the jacket but I'd prefer it if it wasn't double breasted. The fabric looks gorgeous especially when paired with the matching pants. Quit a good outfit though.
            "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• JetLag
              • Jul 2008

Heeeeyyy Snaf', WTF are you doing with my crappy bathroom picture?
              I'll bring the jacket in London and we'll do some proper WAYWT shots ;)

That said, Tbone's jacket looks great too, but i don't think we own the same one. Mine looks thicker, made of linen and wool too, but more tweed alike.

Tucked pants are something I never understood... Please, free your pants from your boots. Both will thank you. You don't need this to look cool unless you want to look french
              Originally posted by danman
              If I could meet you in person I'd fuck you up and steal your PH you bitch. Fuck you and your site

Comment

• BSR
                • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                I like tbone's fit - it's the photos that don't do it justice, imo. I've seen it in real life. I do prefer the addict's tweed version though. I like my Harnden coarse. Oh, boy...
                agreed T-bone looks ace in this jacket IRL, don't know what's happening in the pic. jetlag looks ace too, obviously...
                pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• shah
                  • Jul 2009

schneider * alpaca
                  cdgh+ * boiled polyester
                  shirt? * cotton
                  ann d * wool
                  cdg<3 * canvas/rubber

Details :: 1 2

Ultra closeups

boiled poly :: 1 2

mohair :: 1 2

wool :: 1 2 5X optical 10X optical 20X optical

Comment

• JetLag
                    • Jul 2008

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                    jetlag looks ace too, obviously...
                    Hmmm... I just look like a double breasted jacket in my parents guestroom's bathroom...

And I agree that Tbone has a natural cool on most of his pics (considering the tucked pants, I was just looking for his bicycle on the last one ;) )
                    Originally posted by danman
                    If I could meet you in person I'd fuck you up and steal your PH you bitch. Fuck you and your site

Comment

• beardown
                      rekoner
                      • Feb 2009

I like Tbone's fit but it almost lacks the classic PH look because of rigidity of the structure of that double breast. And those buttons create a kind of negative space in the middle whereas a lot of his jackets have that rumpled texture to them.

I prefer his more textural wool/tweed pieces and this one almost looks like a thin linen. I don't think it's bad at all and it fits quite well but those heavier, textured jackets to me really bring on the PH bloodlust.
                      Originally posted by mizzar
                      Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• eleven crows
                        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by originalre0 View Post
                        [IMG]
                        ccp
                        golem
                        ccp
                        how tall are you? i have a suspicion not particularly so, and the long jacket with heavily stacked pants added to this will not being doing anything to accentuate your height. at the very least reducing the tower of babel on your calves will streamline the whole affair.

also, skrillex called and he's coming over tonight to get his hair back.

Comment

• jogu
                          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Czx View Post
                          [IMG]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7175/6794993263_c96eb9f525.jpg[/IMG
                          sup ive always loved the executioners hood on those coats

i like tbones fit alot , the white shirt under looks like it has tiny club collars which i like also , dont mind boot tucks either , need mikes gnome cap bada bing badaboom perfect fit

Comment

• Patroklus
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2011

[IMG]http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/395486_3025661476732_1118616239_33194119_804252797 _n.jpg[IMG]

ccp
                            golem
                            ccp
                            Last edited by Patroklus; 01-31-2012, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Enaml
                              • Apr 2009

ccp
                              golem
                              ccp
                              I'm sure someone will call k-pop outfit or something on this but it looks good. Everything works well together.

Just running errands and packing today... Nothing really exciting. Feel like this photo makes me look taller than I actually am but whatever.

rick owens high collar intarsia
                              tee
                              n(n) jeans
                              rick owens zip boots
                              zam barrett bag
                              Last edited by Enaml; 02-01-2012, 11:50 AM.
                              How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• trentk
                                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by shahanshah View Post
                                Damn... you weren't kidding when you typed ultra-close-up. Do you work in a lab? I'd love to see more of these. Very interesting to see fabric in a way that is inaccessible to the naked eye.
                                "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎