Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shucks
    • Aug 2010

trent man. i take that as a compliment. i just wanna wear relaxed shit u know? and big sur is where i plan to get old n die anyway.

gimme a month and i'll be wearing exactly the same shit w/out the long johns. too cold now.

Comment

• Czx
      • Feb 2011

Seb - I agree with Fumma, the fit is definitly off in those areas.

Shucks - I'm also not into the socks, they kind off look tacky to me there :P But otherwise it looks great, I like how you pull of the relaxed Rick.

Beardown - the hoodie turned out great, I must try this out with one of my basic black hoodies, might get some proper use out of them this way :>

Jogu - needless to say but I'll say it anyway - amazing as always. I love how the white pieces go with the rest of the outfit. And these pants fit you damn well!
      néant
      Last.FM paranoia
      Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
      0 > ∞

Comment

• christianef
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Czx View Post
        Seb - I agree with Fumma, the fit is definitly off in those areas.

Shucks - I'm also not into the socks, they kind off look tacky to me there :P But otherwise it looks great, I like how you pull of the relaxed Rick.
        lol nothing against shucks, but is it possible to not pull off relaxed rick? i dont see a huge margin for error in matching a few rick basics together. seem tough to fuck up but wtvr im partial to relaxed looks too aha.

Comment

• Czx
          • Feb 2011

Hahah, hard to argue with that but sometimes the look relaxed Rick brings just doesn't suit the wearer and it seems really fitting with Shucks. And I kinda feel like that look pops up here less and less, thus the expression although I didn't not mean pull off exactly I guess.

Rilu - nice. I like that hooded cardigan.
          néant
          Last.FM paranoia
          Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
          0 > ∞

Comment

• jogu
            • Jun 2009

ya i like that hooded cardi also , i love hoodies even if i dont pull the hood up i like the way they look like around the neck and on the back shoulders

lol prol no surprise but i like shucks black n white sox

god my ass has been out of it the past few weeks like im more tired than usual , when i wake up ill just lie in my bed like bored for half an hour but lately the weather here is so fuckin good , i stop at this place and buy like this cup of tea and these cookie things and walk around downtown , plus the cubs opening day is kinda comin up sooooooon

Comment

• t-bone
              • Dec 2009

I'll oblige by posting a gf fit from our HK trip (rarely allowed!)

Comment

• Lane
                • Aug 2010

damn, just dammmmn, great skirt and awesome leather to go with it. Nice shot as well, love the angle it was taken at, elevates the look.

love it!

Comment

• Vanna
                  • May 2008

Crystal and Rilu looking gorgeous as usual.
                  Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• shdws
                    • Sep 2011

Holy bejebus batman

T-bone that pic of your gf is so badass, its super cereally awesome
                    Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• syed
                      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by shdws View Post
                      Holy bejebus batman

T-bone that pic of your gf is so badass, its super cereally awesome
                      Seconded, damn cool photo

And rilu, I really like the texture close-up photo, looks so cosy and comfortable.
                      "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• ES3K
                        • Oct 2008

Maybe I'm off track but the T-Bone picture looks photoshopped, as if the background in the upper 1/3 was masked/blurred? Edges look too hard, something irritates me. Ah, but don't get me wrong, nice picture!

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by ES3K View Post
                          Maybe I'm off track but the T-Bone picture looks photoshopped, as if the background in the upper 1/3 was masked/blurred? Edges look too hard, something irritates me. Ah, but don't get me wrong, nice picture!
                          sharpening an image hardens edges and can make blurred depths look off. I'd imagine thats all it is.

cool photo and outfit!
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• chameleon
                            • Jun 2008

rilu, as always, this is fantastic- I love the 3 step silhouette, the color tones and the break with the y's scarf. And on that note, your last one was brilliant. Please don't wait too long to post again!

Comment

• trentk
                              • Oct 2010

The photo really throws me off too (but, in a good way). It almost looks as if it was taken with a tilt-shift lens.
                              "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• t-bone
                                • Dec 2009

haha, yeah sometimes i do that with boring iphone pics while i'm color/contrast correcting to give it more depth, i guess i was a little to hasty in my application this time. good eye!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎