Thread: What are you wearing today?

zamb Love that leather on you! Also, do the pockets have big 2 way zippers or is it a pocket and then a 2 way zippers at the top of the pocket? Also, I'm really regretting selling my COL 19 tornadoes, grey always makes an all black outfit stand pop.
    We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Quote Originally Posted by negroygris View Post
    zamb Love that leather on you! Also, do the pockets have big 2 way zippers or is it a pocket and then a 2 way zippers at the top of the pocket? Also, I'm really regretting selling my COL 19 tornadoes, grey always makes an all black outfit stand pop.
    Thanks Faust, JurrasicNark and Negrygris

El Negro, the Jacket is our revered "INNER" Leather, which can be better viewed here:

Mine is slightly different than the production model. Mine has red overlock stickin along the back shoulder and sleeve seam, while the production ones do not. This was actually made for a customer who special ordered it with this request, he was concerned that the jacket had too much scarring and exchanged it for one with a cleaner leather..........I decided to keep this as the one I had from 2013 was stolen
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Leather Weather in Full swing

zamb Just took a look at the jacket, I really love the pocket placement, and the scarring! Incredible work Zam!
    We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

^

The unmistakable one and only Takahiro Miyashita

Looks gorgeous!

^ Yep, FW09, one of the greatest! Thanks!

Dandified

Looking very chic zamb in this three piece peaked lapel suit. Who are the shoes by?

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Love that jacket Zam! makes me wanna take a dip in your ocean of work.. and maybe i should..

Some silliness for my friends awhile back.

Kuboraum

Number (N)ine AW01

Julius

+J

Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment

Jewelry: JA Simpson, Granddaddy's Jewelry, Gothmos, VDeux, Skeletos, Alicia Hannah Naomi
    Last edited by Lohikaarme; 01-05-2018 at 02:12 AM.

Looking very chic zamb in this three piece peaked lapel suit. Who are the shoes by?
    thanks, yes its three piece with peaked lapel i have taken a liking to this cut for myself. Shoes.........nothing fancy, something I bought at Nordstrom. I need a pair of Carpe derbies but some how they continue to escape me

Quote Originally Posted by Monoral View Post
    Love that jacket Zam! makes me wanna take a dip in your ocean of work.. and maybe i should..
    thanks, well you know whee to find us if you need us

today at Zfactorie

I'm loving the new Zfactory shears frames are they from the F/W 2018? lol Also,the colour of those carpes are stunning zamb! I need me a pair! did you hand dye them?

From yesterday, picture by my girlfriend

HAT BY LUC
    BOOTS BY JULIUS_7
    JEWLERY BY ME,CHROME HEARTS, WERKSTATT MUNCHEN & JULIUS_7
    ALL THE REST BY BBS.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

/\ very nice
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

ALL THE REST BY BBS.
    B-) B-) B-)

I like that tejana, I want a winter one but I have yet to find the one for me :(
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Thanks Faust and TriggerDiscipline

TriggerDiscipline I love this Tejana, it goes well with a lot of outfits, I have been pretty much wearing it a lot since it has not been cold in Toronto, but soon enough I'll be pulling out my Squadron A/W16 Parka 1.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Thanks Faust and TriggerDiscipline

TriggerDiscipline I love this Tejana, it goes well with a lot of outfits, I have been pretty much wearing it a lot since it has not been cold in Toronto, but soon enough I'll be pulling out my Squadron A/W16 Parka 1.
    I have a squadron Parka 2, but I think that this season I'm Going to be mainly rocking a coat1 will update with pictures soon
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

I have been thinking of getting a coat1 too, i heard they are super warm. I look forward to those pictures!

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL