lovely sweater laika

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Re: waywt

[quote user="Buckwheat"]lovely sweater laika
      [/quote]</p>

2nd. Mmmm, oysters. We went out for mussels yesterday - pictures to come.</p>
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Yesterday,</p>

Black jacket - Rick Owens</p>

Dark olive convertible crewneck/turtleneck - Poell</p>

Grey jeans - Galliano</p>

Black distressed leather laceup boots (my CDiem subs) - Moma</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Mrs. Faust - black wool trench - CDG CDG (sorry, it's hard to photograph black at night)</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Ouch, I also apologize for the huge pictures.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• casem
            • Sep 2006

Chris, love your outfit, the skinny silhouette done well! I officially hate you for having those boots though. (cloak only has one tiny pair left)</p>

Great sweater laika and I love the jacket you posted ealier, the fit looks perfect.</p>

Faust, that jacket is awesome, it looks very complicated with all those panels going on.</p>

Waiting to buy a mirror before I can post pics, I didn't wear anything too exciting today, been doing errands, but yesterday I wore:</p>

-Ann D. light diamond print sweater</p>

-Cloak oxblood wrinkle shirt</p>

-Jil Sander black jacket (skinny from when jil designed, not the current biguns)</p>

-Dior raw blue 19cm japanese jeans</p>

-Miu Miu black chelsea's</p>

-Urban Outfitter's armwarmers (from the girl's section, but they're thick and grey)</p>

Funny thing is, I wasn't dressed that "darkly" but this guy started talking to me on the street and was like "dude, you look like you're gonna kick some ass, you from the matrix or something? you know something i don't" </p>

I'm definitely not an imposing figure (though I'm tallish) but I guess that's the power of black...
            </p>

</p>
            music

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="casem83"]

Chris, love your outfit, the skinny silhouette done well! I officially hate you for having those boots though. (cloak only has one tiny pair left)</p>

Great sweater laika and I love the jacket you posted ealier, the fit looks perfect.</p>

Faust, that jacket is awesome, it looks very complicated with all those panels going on.</p>

Waiting to buy a mirror before I can post pics, I didn't wear anything too exciting today, been doing errands, but yesterday I wore:</p>

-Ann D. light diamond print sweater</p>

-Cloak oxblood wrinkle shirt</p>

-Jil Sander black jacket (skinny from when jil designed, not the current biguns)</p>

-Dior raw blue 19cm japanese jeans</p>

-Miu Miu black chelsea's</p>

-Urban Outfitter's armwarmers (from the girl's section, but they're thick and grey)</p>

Funny thing is, I wasn't dressed that "darkly" but this guy started talking to me on the street and was like "dude, you look like you're gonna kick some ass, you from the matrix or something? you know something i don't" </p>

I'm definitely not an imposing figure (though I'm tallish) but I guess that's the power of black...
              </p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

A typical idiotic comment I get all the time. People always ask if I'm off to off somebody. Usually comes from the worst-dressed.</p>

P.S. Thanks for the compliment.</p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]

Chris, awesome silhouette!</P>

Last night, went out for oysters.</P>

Black/gold mohair sweater--Junya</P>

High-waisted skirt with pleats and pockets--DKNY</P>

Black tights </P>

Black patent and wood wedges--Chloe</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Laika: Very interesting sweater shape, reminds me of summer along the mediteranean but in winter fabric and color.</P>

Faust: That RO coat is a really good acquisition, more versatile than I first thought.</P>
                <P mce_keep="true"></P>
                Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• laika
                  • Sep 2006

Thanks for the compliments, guys. Casem, I miss your pictures. </p>

Faust, you guys look really great. (although, Galliano jeans?! [:O]) I love seeing Mrs. Faust's outfits! Hope you enjoyed your mussels....

</p>
                  ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]

Faust, you guys look really great. (although, Galliano jeans?! [:O]) I love seeing Mrs. Faust's outfits! Hope you enjoyed your mussels....

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Haha, I know - it's one of those insane purchases that I keep questioning. But, in the end, I decided that I can only stay true to myself if I don't write off the designer's work completely (unless it's Tom Ford [:P]). And let's face it - Galliano is damn talented, although he chooses to flush his talent down a circus toilet, as I once declared on tFS. It's hard to find gray jeans, and these look great. Thanks for the compliment.</p>

P.S. Going to C21 today, wish me luck.</p>

Today:</p>

I-can't-get-out-of-this jacket - Rick Owens</p>

Navy crewneck sweater with dark brown suede elbow patches - Roberto Collina</p>

Dark brown wool/metal pants - Haute</p>

Black laceup boots - Moma</p>

Black patchwork leather/cotton/linen postman bag - CDiem
                    </p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• deuxmille
                      • Nov 2006

Last two days :<DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>Bless coat</DIV><DIV>Raf Simons blue turtleneck</DIV><DIV>Jil Sander black trousers</DIV><DIV>Jil Sander black dress shoes</DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>Had to change in leopard skin tight jeans and some Kris Van Assche outfits at some point too... much prefered the leotards.</DIV>

Comment

• casem
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]

</p>[/quote]<div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder"></div><div>Aww, thanks Laika, now I feel special [;-)] I finally got a mirror (though it about killed me getting it home) went to take a pic today and my camera is out of batteries. I'll get some and hopefully have a pic up tomorrow.</div><div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder"></div><div>Faust, that's funny, I just noticed the jeans are Galliano, they look really good though. I seem to remember you wearing a pair awhile back, are these the same or do you have two?</div>
                        music

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="casem83"][quote user="laika"]

</p>[/quote]<div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder"></div><div>Aww, thanks Laika, now I feel special [;-)] I finally got a mirror (though it about killed me getting it home) went to take a pic today and my camera is out of batteries. I'll get some and hopefully have a pic up tomorrow.</div><div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder"></div><div>Faust, that's funny, I just noticed the jeans are Galliano, they look really good though. I seem to remember you wearing a pair awhile back, are these the same or do you have two?</div>

[/quote]</p>

No way man, one is enough to make me feel weird, lol.</p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

New Chalayan shirt. </p>

</p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
                              • Sep 2006

OMG, so cute, lol. Fits you perfectly.
                              </p>

wanna see Mrs. Faust in her Rick Owens too... I tried on some RO at Esthete. I looked like a stuffed anaconda. </p>
                              ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]

OMG, so cute, lol. Fits you perfectly.
                                </p>

wanna see Mrs. Faust in her Rick Owens too... I tried on some RO at Esthete. I looked like a stuffed anaconda. </p>

[/quote]</p>

Hahaha, it is cute. Mrs. Faust didn't like the RO :-(. It's hard to bring back a $58 jacket!!!</p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎