• Oct 2006

Re: What are you wearing today?

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

[quote user="unknown"] I dont think i would fit into there.. it dont think that many people dress like i do.. my style is quite unique and so i wonder why it is not appreciated by some people here. Of course i dont follow the path of the goth-ninja or so, but i try to mix different elements to get a quite unique look.. but i dont think that its bad.. its just different.. i always was thinking that szg is very open to different styles, at least if they arent eurotrash.. so i dont get the point whats wrong with my fits, i really dont get it. The only thing i can imagine which may not fit in your eyes are my throusers.. ok. they are kinda baggy, wide, slouchy, and not nearly as thight as yours are.. but does this have to indicate that it is not "good"? What makes large, maybe oversized pants worse then skinny drainpipes? i dont get the point. Surely, i dont wear all that cpp, viridi-anne and so on, but not cauz i dont like it, but because i cant afford it atm. I just bought some quiet expensive (non fashion) stuff this month so i cant afford so much at the moment.. i also simply dont know which "interesting" brands offer pants like iam looking for for a reasonable price..! i only (!) buy stuff in sale, because i think if i pay 1200usd for a leather jacket its still ENOUGH, i dont have so pay 2400usd.. you get the point? also i would enjoy buying more here in the classified, but the sizes dont fit me.. i need a euro 33"/16,5" Waist so get the fit i want (very low on the hips, somewhat baggy).. and most of the clothes here are about 29" or so.. it just dont fits me.. [/quote]</P>

the point is that in this case it didn't simply look good. you're focusing too much on the baggy vs skinny aspect when the question is simply whethera certain garment on one person in one contextlooks good or not. same goes for brands and prices, you seem todefend yourselffrom any criticismby saying that you cant afford this or that brand. while theres a lot of interest here towards brands, they are not themain point, neither is price. the main point is whether somethinglooks good. if you post something, you have to be prepared to face criticism. constantly defending yourself with irrelevant arguments annoys many people, as you can see.</P>
      <P mce_keep="true"></P>
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• TypicalFashion
        • Mar 2007

at what point does this guy get banned like the rest of them for failing to post outside this thread?

Comment

• justine
          • Jan 2007

i vote for a 'waywt unknown' thread...in some other forum. please someone create one somewhere. If the guy can't see what's wrong with those insane pants matched with this jacket; then fuck it at this point.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
            • Nov 2007

I think the first step we all should take is to ignore him completely. If anyone honestly feels compelled to give him advice on the leather jacket and baggy pants permutation du jour please do so via PM only. If that doesn't do the trick I think we should lobby Faust to have him banned from this thread if not all of SZ. It's sad to see Chris who like him or not posted some of the most interesting outfits on here get the boot only to be replaced by this sorry eyesore. Please make it stop.
            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• ddohnggo
              • Oct 2006

i dunno, banning is a bit extreme. i say ignore. i wish there was an ignore option on this board.

Comment

• Who?
                • Aug 2007

[quote user="ddohnggo"] i wish there was an ignore option on this board.[/quote]</p>

I was about to say the same thing.
                </p>
                WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• unknown
                  • Jun 2008

<P mce_keep="true"></P>

AKA*NYC,your comment isabsolutely ignorant and childish, sorry. </P>

Its somewhat ridiculous that in a (should be) sophisticed fashion-board everyone says "it sucks", but no one says why. How should i take you seriously? If you are intelligent (and i assume you are) then dontoffend you intellect by giving "one-word" comments with an statement without any reason. Its easy to say it sucks, but it seems not so easy to give an reason for it. So try again:</P>

WHY does it suck to combina oversized cargo-pants with a slim leather jacket? </P>

Comment

• ddohnggo
                    • Oct 2006

the concept of combining oversized and slim isn't the problem. your EXECUTION of it isn't so hot. </p>

edit: in the end, it honestly doesn't matter. it's just CLUTHINZ.
                    </p>

Comment

• Diego
                      • Aug 2007

Arrgghhh!! cestlavie/unknown.</p>

AnnD sneakers </p>

Number nine jeans</p>

Damir doma tee</p>

ma+ v hoodie </p>

Comment

• matthewhk
                        • Jan 2007

unknown you seem to have missed the several posts i directed at you in the last page...everyone else pretty much seems to be saying the same thing, they probably don't care enough to comment any deeper but seriously, READ WHAT I WROTE.

Comment

• unknown
                          • Jun 2008

thats what i ment.. i really enjoy reading here but.. in germany at school we learn:
                          </P>

if we say it isnt hot, we say why. You give an statement, then you say why. Thats what i'm missing. I got the point: You think my execution isnt got. Buy my question remains: what exactly is done wrong? </P>

matthew: The point is.. i always feel good in what i wear, thats why i wear it. but i always try to get better and better.. life long learning.. :)</P>

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

[quote user="danieldy"]unknown, to be honest, some of your fits weren't that bad.. however, more than anything, i just don't think this forum is the right place for you. i'm assuming your goal in posting on the WAYWT thread is to try and learn how to dress properly, but there are other forums (styleforum comes to mind) that better cater to your needs. now don't get me wrong-- i'm not saying you should leave SZ and never return, but rather based your current goals, posting those fits on a different forum would be more beneficial for both you and SZ.
                            [/quote]</p>

listen to this man, unknown. also listen to kira. i've asked you before to post less outfits and listen more and to more research. be patient. i also don't want to ban you (I've banned enough people over the last few days without feeling good about it), but if worse comes to worst, i will have to. read what others are saying - nothing happens over night.
                            </p>
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Who?
                              • Aug 2007

Only a few days left before the cross country move...</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>
                              WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• noerml
                                • May 2008

speaking as a fellow german, and someone who knows unkown quite well, i'll advice you to ban him, however I do realize that banning isn't the way to go, besides it takes 5secs to change ur ip and apply again. It's not gonna solve anything. Not unkown's problems, nor any other. Ignoring won't solve it either I'm afraid, he'll evidently repost his mis-fits if seemingly no1 took notice of it, like he did yesterday, or whenever that was. Oth i am naive (?) enough to believe in giving anybody another chance.</p>

I am aware that i am fairly new to SZ and shouldn't be advocating this or that, still Kira really summed it up nicely.
                                Unkown, You ask for the why's, you demand a more elaborate explanation, and what not, yet you never ask yourself why anyone would be willing to spend time and thoughts on a guy posting a horrible fit he never even heard of before.

Get familiar with the guys here, exchange your views, contribute! And if you have to force yourself into doing that, or end up more or less spamming
                                other threads without being able to explain your believes/views/ideals yourself, maybe it's time to decide SZ is not you either.</p>

By demanding explanations or flooding this thread with bad outfits, etc you'll only create apathy,ridicule or hatred. And you of all should be familiar with what that means.

noerml
                                And through their parting lids there came and went
                                Keen glimpses of the inner firmament

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎