• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Johnny
    • Sep 2006

Re: What are you wearing today?

love the comme jacket on the WAYWT post.</P>

mass I think I have that jacket taht you posted, or if not thenone very similar. it's certainly from that collection, is Evergreen, and has the werther's originals buttons. it has outside in seams. boiled poly. very nice, but i never wear it :(</P>

Comment

• Sergei_S
      • Jan 2008

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

weekend..</P>

luc knit
      viridi-anne trousers
      linea shoes
      v-a bag</P>
      <P mce_keep="true"></P>

today..</P>

</P>

Boris Bidjan Saberi cardigan
      Attachment Kazuyuki Kumagai l/s
      Viridi-Anne trousers
      Attachment shoes</P>

[/quote]</P>

Man, amazing looks. Perfect style.</P>

I have to say that looks like yours are rare here. Everyone got a lot of great clothes, but do not konw how combine those great pieces.</P>
      <P mce_keep="true"></P>
      I got weapons

Comment

• unknown
        • Jun 2008

yesterday, going to a meeting and writing some newspaper-article about it.. very easy fit.. but i guess it would have looked better with slimmer pants.. you agree?</P>

btw new bag :)</P>

</P>

Comment

• philip nod
          • Aug 2007

[quote user="unknown"]

yesterday, going to a meeting and writing some newspaper-article about it.. very easy fit.. but i guess it would have looked better with slimmer pants.. you agree?</p>

btw new bag :)</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

yo douche</p>

there's a whole thread about you over on the screw this ban me...perhaps if you had any tact you would have read it and not posted for five fucking minutes. but since you cant read, parasitic douchey, i will tell you what it says</p>

you have no personality and have sucked the class out of SZ with your banal attempt at rudimentary greatness. please leave us alone. i am not scapegoating you. i'm telling you that you don't belong here because you have no ideas or thoughts of your own. you make a mockery of the level of excellence that this class maintains. go to summer school. don't come back. and take that ballsack you have hanging off your shoulder w you. amen.
          </p>
          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• sbw4224
            • Sep 2006

yo if pulled out of context that fit isn't that bad.

Comment

• Purity
              • Apr 2007

[quote user="philip nod"][quote user="unknown"]

yesterday, going to a meeting and writing some newspaper-article about it.. very easy fit.. but i guess it would have looked better with slimmer pants.. you agree?</P>

btw new bag :)</P>
              <P mce_keep="true"></P>

[/quote]</P>

yo douche</P>

there's a whole thread about you over on the screw this ban me...perhaps if you had any tact you would have read it and not posted for five fucking minutes. but since you cant read, parasitic douchey, i will tell you what it says</P>

you have no personality and have sucked the class out of SZ with your banal attempt at rudimentary greatness. please leave us alone. i am not scapegoating you. i'm telling you that you don't belong here because you have no ideas or thoughts of your own. you make a mockery of the level of excellence that this class maintains. go to summer school. don't come back. and take that ballsack you have hanging off your shoulder w you. amen.
              </P>

[/quote]</P>
              <P mce_keep="true"></P>

HAHAHA! fucking harsh man but I love it!</P>

Comment

• thejjbb
                • Apr 2008

That is a great outfit. I need to get in on the giant metal gloves steez.

Comment

• sbw4224
                  • Sep 2006

Damn, you guys are harsh. I've followed all of unknown's posts and still don't get the hate. Yeah, he only posts fits. So what? You can't say that they haven't gotten better. </P>

I used to just scroll past his posts if I didn't want to read them - I'd suggest you start doing the same instead of ganging up on him and trying to run him out. </P>

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

done that for two months sbw. its getting old...and you're missing the larger banning context conversation

Comment

• Secretside
                      • Jul 2008

[quote user="thejjbb"]That is a great outfit. I need to get in on the giant metal gloves steez.
                      [/quote]</p>

</p>54342329 USD, available at Atelier.

Comment

• sbw4224
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]done that for two months sbw. its getting old...and you're missing the larger banning context conversation
                        [/quote]</P>

I've been following that from the start, and I still think a gang beatdown on the guy is a bit harsh. I agree on your criticisms of him, but just ignore him like you would any post you don't care to read and it's no longer so bad. He doesn't stray out of this thread, so I would imagine the issues SZis facing reallydon't involve him at all. </P>

Comment

• unknown
                          • Jun 2008

if i get this right, the people dont hate the fits, but think, that i only post this to get good feedback or attention or so. and this is simply not true.. i just make a picture of me every day, and if i think it looks ok i post it. there is no big though behind it, also if people are over-interpretating this.

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

a few weeks ago a Indian telemarketer got my number and started calling me ten times a day and hanging up. this lasted 3 weeks. there is nothing i could do about bc atandt cant block numbers on a cell. this happened to people all over the country. </p>

while obviously more annoying, and impossible to truly ignore, when something gets under your skin, the parasite is under your skin. the difference here is that i have a voice and can at least try to do something. </p>

for awhile, sbw, i did look at his posts and tried to help him or watched as others. but to be gleefully unaware when people are shitting on you in another thread, and then post, now thats when you wear your balls on your shoulder, and by extension, and retraction, your sleeve!</p>

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

[quote user="unknown"]if i get this right, the people dont hate the fits, but think, that i only post this to get good feedback or attention or so. and this is simply not true.. i just make a picture of me every day, and if i think it looks ok i post it. there is no big though behind it, also if people are over-interpretating this.[/quote]</p>

ok, why don't you take a pic every two weeks and post it. one pic every two weeks. please?</p>

(and please dont insult our collective intelligence. we know there is no big though behind this.)</p>

Comment

• sbw4224
                                • Sep 2006

I hear ya, pnod.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎