Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AKA*NYC
    • Nov 2007

Thanks for the feedback y'all. I didn't realize my nipples were showing.

At the time I purchased the shirt my usual size 50 appeared too baggy so I sized down to a 48. Probably a bad idea. Hopefully the thing will stretch.

The shoes are CCP bull leather derbies from last winter.
    Last edited by AKA*NYC; 09-12-2008, 12:54 PM.
    LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• baby
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by xadam View Post
      street thug villain with luxe east village tastes, too much steez to process, did you tag that door or what. (unbutton the top one and rock the ro tank for the ladiez.)
      AKA*VAL KILMER!!!
      Originally posted by pipcleo
      if i see a black man fall on the street i stop and help him up

Comment

• Chant
        Banned
        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
        I like very much these sarouel shaped trousers : the contrast between the tight legs and the loose and low crotch (+ wonderfull stacking).
        Worn like this (with only one button open and this straight fitting) the leather shirt looks like an armour : very strong and impressive - agressive - outline. I like it like that, and also the nice matching between the shoes and the armour colours.

I have two pants with this traditional north-african trousers shape : are these comfortable, and do they allow you to run ?
        Last edited by Chant; 09-12-2008, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Real Real
          • Feb 2007

At the time I purchased the shirt my usual size 50 appeared too baggy so I sized down to a 48. Probably a bad idea. Hopefully the thing will stretch.

It's probably tight enough to layer under other things, right? I bet it'd look bad-ass under wool outerwear or a blazer.

Comment

• random
            • Dec 2007

how long is that ma shirt? i bought one from ss08 but it was fucking too short for my taste even tho i sized up. this one looks nice and might work :$
            I don't exist.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
              • Nov 2007

Chant: Thanks for the nice words. These pants are really comfortable but I deliberately sized them up to exaggerate the drop crotch. They look best with boots.

Real Real: Some layering may work but the piece is a little too heavy to do that with practically. Even though it's supposedly a shirt I think it's more effective as a light jacket.

Random: 31.5"
              LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

aka
                its the right size. dont let these jokers drive you insane. i went with him as he tried on the 46,48, and 50 over a period of 2 days. and consensus went w the 48. the 50 was swimming, and the 46 was tight. post an unbuttoned pic and people will know.
                its too bad sz didn:t give me their bank account when i stumbled w croaty upon 6 heavenly examples of new vintage carpe diem boots at discount prices...
                is les still on here, otherwise he has the best style by a mile.
                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• random
                  • Dec 2007

i too think its the perfect size for you aka. imo the leather shirt is supposed to fit like that. i'am more interested in seeing it in other color tho, as it is over-powerful for myself. couldnt deal with black leather that is as sharp as this, not to say its a shirt. but you look untouchable and ready to kick ass.

did you find any old ccp accessories there niddy? ;D
                  I don't exist.

Comment

• misterpale
                    • Apr 2008

hehe...sell it to me,if not!!!

Comment

• I thought everyone in here was like that ^

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

merz is just smarting over the $ bit. he:s got the bod for sure down.
                        didn:t find any ccp vintage, well i did but nothing that great. the carpe selection in the last store on the last shopping day was a great way to end it on a vintage note..ill post what i got when i get back, i:m at the airport in tokyo killing time hahah

i highly recommend a trip to tokyo, def one of the best of my life. but bring money to gamble with
                        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                          is les still on here, otherwise he has the best style by a mile.
                          his style is fucking posh like dave beckham.

i was the first to suggest aka wear it unbuttoned. what do i win? a trip to tokyo? at least a trip to tokyo 7?
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kira
                            • Mar 2008

fellas- very nice pics over the last few days. finally climbing out of the fever hell of three days...and able to focus on a computer screen for more than 5 minutes and read. nice to see all looking well.
                            Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• airboyair
                              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              his style is fucking posh like dave beckham.

i was the first to suggest aka wear it unbuttoned. what do i win? a trip to tokyo? at least a trip to tokyo 7?
                              go for tokio 7, they have some old raf knits, size 46-48.

p.s. glad to hear kira is feeling better.
                              Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by airboyair View Post
                                go for tokio 7, they have some old raf knits, size 46-48.

p.s. glad to hear kira is feeling better.
                                Oh yea? Love old Raf. What did the have? Catwalking is your friend. PM me if you want.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎