Grey l/s cotton tee - Velvetmen</p>

Dark blue jeans - Levi&#39;s</p>

Black distressed leather zippered boots - Ann Dem</p>

Not a very good picture, but a picture nonetheless</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

That cardigan rocks, but the &quot;organic&quot; vibe I get from it make it quite peculiar among the other cloak pieces, I wonder why he never pursued that direction with much consistency, maybe it&#39;s something that came from one of his collaborators....</p>
    Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Default Re: What are you wearing today?

Slight inspired by Faust&#39;s post but more like its raining in Tokyo today...repeat of a look that I really like...

Kolor cable knit wool bronze long cardigan
    Striped-border uniqlo crew neck
    Skinny Lad Musician black jeans
    Silver necklace (not shown)
    Alfredo Bannister black boots (not shown)

</p>

Very nice cardigans djrajio and Faust. Coldrice, that&#39;s a really good look.
    </p>

Thanks a lot guys. Laika (hi!) the dress really does fit exactly like a sack lol. Having a very sack-appropriate body myself, I&#39;m not bothered, but I can imagine that for those in possession of more womanly attributes (like, uh, tits) it might pose a problem.
    </p>

Thanks, everyone. DJrajio, nice outfit! Fuuma, he also did the cardigan in black, which looked much less organic. But, yea, I love that direction - not sure why he does not go where Rick Owens has made such a success (organic + edge).
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

lol, droogist, the sack part sounds good--it just doesn&#39;t look very sack-like on the model. i do have some, umm, attributes, but the sack shape generally suits them--it hints at curves without accentuating. </p>

Faust--that&#39;s a lovely piece and it really suits you. Very sensual.</p>

drajio-- i love the cardigan over the stripes! One of my favorite looks--my BF wore something like that on one of our first dates, except the cardigan had a high collar...very nice. </p>

Me today:
    Black button down shirt with rolled up, floppy sleeves--Ann Demeulemeester
    Black mesh tank (under)--also Ann Dem
    Army green skirt with cargo-type pockets in the back and a green squiggly pattern--got it a 1 on G, when they were still open. Anyone remember this store?
    Black patent sling-backs on wooden wedges--Chloe</p>

And last night:
    Black skirt with asymmetrical insert--Veronique Branquinho
    Sand colored scoop-neck sweater with wide ribbed waist band and wide sleeves--Marc Jacobs (I know, but it&#39;s nice, I swear)
    White tank top (under)
    Black opaque tights and same chloe wedges
    </p>

</p>
    ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

welcome laika, sounds great! hope you post some pictures in the future!</p>

rajiv, on point but that goes without saying...
    </p>

Pictures!!! (borrowed a camera)</p>

Grey leather biker jacket - Rick Owens</p>

Grey l/s cotton tee - Velvetmen</p>

Grey drainpipe jeans with leather patch - Galliano (Faust in Galliano, strange...)</p>

THE boots - Ann Dem</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Mrs. Faust</p>

Cropped blazer - Yohji Yamamoto</p>

Black sem-sheer l/s top - some brand</p>

Black long sheer skirt - some brand</p>

Over a black mini-skirt - some brand</p>

Black leather boots - Manufacture D&#39;essai (a very underrated footwear brand, btw)</p>

Necklace - Ann Dem</p>

Earrings - Shaun Leane</p>

Leather/linen/cotton postman bag - CDiem</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Later changed into a sweatshirt coat - Bench</p>

</p>

</p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

good stuff! will mrs. faust ever join and post? </p>

oh and i&#39;ve been wondering... is the cdiem bag actually nice? i can never really find any detailed pictures of them.- but i figure there&#39;s nothing but a lining inside? is there a closing mechanism of any sort?
    </p>

[quote user=&quot;xcoldricex&quot;]

good stuff! will mrs. faust ever join and post? </p>

oh and i&#39;ve been wondering... is the cdiem bag actually nice? i can never really find any detailed pictures of them.- but i figure there&#39;s nothing but a lining inside? is there a closing mechanism of any sort?
    </p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Yes, it&#39;s very nice - same leather as on the shirts and the patchwork is well done, beautiful stitching. It&#39;s three compartments, from free different fabrics - it&#39;s pretty complicated actually. Can you see the picture in the post?</p>

I&#39;m afraid Mrs. Faust does not share my love for fashion to such an extent. Besides she just started a pretty demanding full time job.</p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

i always just see a picture of the outside of the bag- so i just see the &quot;patchwork&quot; leather. so it just looks like a leather tote on a string- i&#39;m a big cdiem fan of course and i love the simplicity of things- but on the surface the bag looks not very functional to me. i&#39;ve seen a bunch of auctions for it but none of them ever show the details of the bag, so i just assumed that it was just a glorified tote.

[quote user=&quot;xcoldricex&quot;]i always just see a picture of the outside of the bag- so i just see the &quot;patchwork&quot; leather. so it just looks like a leather tote on a string- i&#39;m a big cdiem fan of course and i love the simplicity of things- but on the surface the bag looks not very functional to me. i&#39;ve seen a bunch of auctions for it but none of them ever show the details of the bag, so i just assumed that it was just a glorified tote.
    [/quote]</p>

Hmm, I guess you could say that it&#39;s a glorified tote, why not? I think it&#39;s very functional in a reverse manner, it&#39;s the best bag to carry a few things in, because it&#39;s not bulky. The simplicity of it is deceptive - between patchwork, and three different fabrics not ending on top, but folding over into another compartment (there are three compartments), it must&#39;ve been a bit of work to make.</p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Last edited by sbw4224; 12-15-2010 at 09:18 AM.

looking clean sb!

So nice to see mrs. faust! very lovely accessories she&#39;s got there. And i love the bag.</p>

sb--very nice, like the red jacket.</p>

me today, reading in a coffee shop</p>

Black hooded sweatshirt with big black beads around the neck--AF Vandevorst</p>

Nude skirt with black lace overlay and assymetrical panel--Veronique Branquinho</p>

Black tights and VB pumps</p>
    ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Thank you, laika. Your outfit sounds efforlessly cool, perhaps one day we will see pictures as well.</p>

SWB - I like the jacket.</p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Plain and simple</p>

</p>

Black with gold text cotton v-neck t-shirt ---------- M Margiela</p>

Olive green cotton pants --------------------------------- Dries Van Noten</p>

White canvas hi-tops -------------------------------------- Converse</p>

</p>

i&#39;ve been pairing down the closet and selling anything i don&#39;t use- so while i was doing that i found this yohji yamamoto silk jacket. something i bought maybe 5-6 years ago in a thrift store. </p>

3 zips and the sleeves zip off. was messing around with them and just left it like that</p>

</p>

yy jacket</p>

jomon</p>

hemult lang

</p>

I wish I could find old Yamamoto pieces in my closet! Nice jacket, xcoldricex.

Simple things, as always:</p>

- Burgundy-brown Banana Republic zip jacket</p>

- Black Helmut Lang vintage corduroy jeans</p>

- Burdundy-brown Costume National suede sneakers/car shoes.</p>

Simple color scheme, but I like it :D</p>