Thread: What are you wearing today?

Quote Originally Posted by croatoan View Post
    info on jeanzz?

oi not to evoke another tiff but i think i hate any white footwear besides sneakers to fucking death. ccp derby's included.

man, it must really burn you that there's 2 fits with white shoes on the SAME PAGE, then. (Or at least on my settings, they are.)
    Quote Originally Posted by merz View Post
    perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Quote Originally Posted by croatoan View Post
    corrupted t-shirt is way authentic and badass.

Quote Originally Posted by baby View Post
    oi not to evoke another tiff but i think i hate any white footwear besides sneakers to fucking death. ccp derby's included.
    and repettos!

vadl, i agree.

also, was that your lady friend earlier on? tell her to post more.
    yeah thats my gf shes too shy to post much cause people like jon r too critical. shes into the ann d and rad hourani pants though. since i dont contribute anything to this thread i can post for her there look at how dope my bedroom is its got a puple rain, purple rain princecouch which is way less gay than white boots.

baby, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but really, I don't give a fuck if you like white boots or not (or brown boots, or green boots, or way-gay purple boots). but nice couch, girlfriend, ann d-bag, and army of darkness poster.
    perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

I never got white boots either...but I think after all this SZ time I'm starting to come around

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    baby, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but really, I don't give a fuck if you like white boots or not (or brown boots, or green boots, or way-gay purple boots). but nice couch, girlfriend, ann d-bag, and army of darkness poster.
    i accept your apology.

Quote Originally Posted by mass View Post
    and repettos!
    Fuuma will kick your ass.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Bring The Noise View Post
    info on jeanzz?
    They're slimy waxy drkshdw ones.

Today I was thinking I might paint these boots black (they are the Margiela painted canvas over leather ones) but I already plan to buy some other black zip boots so I will probably just let nature/filth run its course on these.

That's like four posters in as many pages in those hats? Fuck now I want one of those amish-looking joints and I look awful in hats (and have short hair).

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Fuuma will kick your ass.
    oops i meant they were in the excluded category

Quote Originally Posted by Casius View Post
    Merz- That picture is fantastic.

It's been too long....(Feel bad for posting such a crap picture after Merz'...)

wow killing it with the mother of all ccp derbys. i always wondered whether you got these. badassss.

can't you both dress for yourself, and also think, "damn Casius, nice white shoes"...?
    I don't see what the problem is.

s'all good merz, i understood and agreed with the referred post of yours.

I misunderstood/agree

cool

i've always wanted to go off and do a photo shoot like that...

Merz, the crisp white button up with the apocalyptic Julius gloves underneath is perfect!

I'm gonna have to do a white boot photo this week. HG's arrived very recently and have since consumed my soul. Cas rockin white, now I gotta rep on waywt after two years of waiting for dems buutz
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "