Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dji
    • Feb 2008

sorry for blowing the spot on that RO jacket p.nod ;), it does look fantastic though as do the Julius combats.

rocking ann boots lewisme, wish I was tall enough to pull off the riding boots...

who? and ML are perfect as usual

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

Albert, yes it is!

Originally posted by Chim View Post
      damn sweet hartnett jacket pnod ;)
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Chant
        Banned
        • Jun 2008

Many thanks to AKA*NYC, curiouscharles, a cretin hopped, airboyer, and Heirloom for the nice words, and also to random and electric-alyce.

@Heirloom : I forgot to say how much I liked your black and white ghostly picture. The way you worn the cardigan, with long pending tails, inspired me for this one.

I'm happy that some of you like this style, because I was a little affraid to post here. This place is definitely the best I've ever visited, and I really feel like home.

@random : you're right, the collar part is one of the weak points, I should have removed the tee, but days started to be colder here.
        @a cretin hopped and electric_alyce : the low drop crotch is not so shocking in motion, because legs are closer while walking than striking a pose. Besides, I opened them a little bit on the picture precisely to show the drop crotch.
        Tissu is light (it's from S/S 08), but stiff.

I put two more pictures of different ways to wear the cardigan, and also a picture of the trousers laid flat, but only thumbnails, because I would not like be accused to play "ego masturbation" (copyright Faust) here !

Last edited by Chant; 09-22-2008, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• Chant
          Banned
          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
          Awesome legs, from toe to hips.
          I really like this thin and slender silhouette, soaring up towards the sky.

I was wondering how to wear properly the RO jeans. Now, I get the solution.

Comment

• bestial
            • Jun 2008

That jacket is really great pnod, great buy!

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Chant View Post
              Awesome legs, from toe to hips.
              I really like this thin and slender silhouette, soaring up towards the sky.

I was wondering how to wear properly the RO jeans. Now, I get the solution.
              i was taught this trick. buy so that they are uncomfortably tight in the waist, i sized down to a 29 from a 30, because the cut usually is baggier in the legs. the waist will stretch out over a few days and the legs will retain the thin and slender silhouette. (i also had the luxury of trying on five different sizes at isetan in tokyo, its rare to come across 29's here)

great look before chant! and are you heirloom's avatar?

well wait til john mayer has his on (i'm guessing he bought one as his appetite for SZ steez is becoming legendary) i'll be thanking harnett.
              Last edited by philip nod; 09-20-2008, 09:15 AM.
              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• LEWisMe
                • Jul 2007

mike lowrey, Who?, and philip nod - you guys always look so good. Your fits always leave an impression on me. Cheers!
                "Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead." Rick Owens

Comment

• ironman
                  • Apr 2008

philip, that fit is awesome! two things i wanna ask:

did you polish just the toe of your boots to make it look more military?

are those old welding goggles or flight goggles? they look damn cool on you

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by ironman View Post
                    philip, that fit is awesome! two things i wanna ask:

did you polish just the toe of your boots to make it look more military?

are those old welding goggles or flight goggles? they look damn cool on you
                    thanks those are welding goggles from 30/40's i believe, and the toe on the julius boot just reflects that way due to a slightly higher gloss, the leather is actually sort of distressed/rough
                    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                      • Oct 2006

drkshdw jeans seem to always have this man-mal toe issue that cloak jeans have.
                      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• mamaboy
                        • Mar 2008

ro jeans strech so much.....they told me to boy smaller size...i did not listen...falls from my ass
                        but what started out as business has quickley turned to pleasure

Comment

• Originally posted by philip nod View Post

Rick Owens - RU2770 LR
                          drkshdw black over blue
                          julius
                          OMG. I visit this forum too often. I feel a bit sick. I tried that jacket in Paris, and got dizzy as I was leaving the store because i was so in love with that jacket. And my avatar is a picture of me, not of chant :)

Chant: where did you get the cardigan and how much did you pay? your trousers inspired me with the exaggerated calf.

Comment

• Who?
                            • Aug 2007

Cloak
                            N(N)
                            Vintage
                            WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• airboyair
                              • Oct 2006

went to the Gothic exhibit,

Yoko D jacket
                              Balenciaga faux layer tee
                              RO tank
                              Drkshdw jeans
                              HL tote
                              CD boots
                              Silver dice on chain
                              Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• mamaboy
                                • Mar 2008

i kinda feel that ro jeans are good on the baggy side and with fat ankle...not diorish slim...like on pnod evrithing alittle tight....ro in my feel more drapy....
                                but what started out as business has quickley turned to pleasure

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎