Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kubie
    • Jul 2008

My first post here. Everyone looks good in the great outfits.

FS: http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5939
    FS: http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5988

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Who? View Post
      Thank you inaya, unfortunately you will no longer get responses from me until I see a waywt from you.
      Hahaha, duress! I like all the fits, shrink wrapped and not.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Chant View Post
        Airboyer :
        Four layers, whaow... You're very near to the layering world record, arent'you ?

And special distinction to the blue note !
        Current layering world record holder I think:
        Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• electric_alyce
          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by KM80 View Post
          Thanks, I think Mel takes it though...
          Will smith looked good (if I remember correctly) in I am Legend too - I meant in person (urm... in person on the internet though)
          Smile! It's the apocalypse

Comment

• electric_alyce
            • Mar 2008

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
            Current layering world record holder I think:
            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...an&vt=lf&hl=en
            na-uh
            Joey : Look at me I'm Chandler Could I be wearing anymore clothes?
            Smile! It's the apocalypse

Comment

• tangerine
              • Dec 2006

airboyair, great stuff
              KM80, love the dogwalking outfit, prefer it to Mel's
              kubie, nice entrance, jeans look great and I like the eggplant-and-black combo
              the woman Balmain is wild, casual, explosive cocktail of a sailor and a ballerina

Comment

• pipcleo
                • Jan 2007

Last edited by pipcleo; 09-01-2010, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• crz
                  • Apr 2008

couldn't have said it better.. well if i did no one would have listened to me.. with about 10 posts

Comment

• ddohnggo
                    • Oct 2006

I don't want to belabor the issue anymore but while criticism is a useful tool to use for improvement its delivery that can be misconstrued to be a backhanded comment will get a rise from most people. Maybe Australians have a harder shell.
                    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Chant
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2008

Originally posted by crz View Post
                      couldn't have said it better.. well if i did no one would have listened to me.. with about 10 posts
                      Nonsense.
                      Pertinent assesment has nothing to do with the number of posts. But with the argument's acuity.
                      I dind't see any of that kind here.

Btw, you should visit - or mabye not - our french fashion forums : it's Star Wars everyday.
                      Sometimes it's funny, most of the time it's boring.

EDIT : I forgot to welcome KM 80 and Kubie (hey, THE Kubie of the VA jacket ? ). I like the dog-walker silhouette, and it's colours (but not sure that they are true) and Kubie's banana shaped boots/trousers association, with the nice stacking.

Comment

• uparmoured
                        • Sep 2007

FS: M.A+
                        FS: SIZE XS ANN DEMEULEMEESTER WAISTCOAT

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by pipcleo View Post
                          all the adulation has gone to your head
                          mild criticism has revealed your true color is black
                          airboy looks comfortable
                          while you look constricted
                          anyone who posts here puts themselves up to full scrutiny....including you

obsequious flattery is vulgar after all... who needs it ? (not you , Who)

Nod , you have great clothes and great taste but you do not always look great .
                          Just cos 15 nod - lovers say its true does not make it so.
                          The ccp coat looked made for you
                          the recently acquired suit did not .... and the fifteen gushing permutations of gorgeous...please
                          So the stats declare otherwise and you retain your crown.

apologies for any offence but i single no one out
                          i apologize as well to everyone for allowing you to push me over the edge. its unprofessional and unbecoming, but its been a cumulative effect and i am over the edge now. this adulation? this adulation has gone to my head? adulation from a bunch of fashion geeks? 15, did you count it? you can't be serious, i mean, for real, you can't be serious. and my true color is black, nemesis, that's your first real compliment. and wasn't the point of my look to be tight and constricted? if you had put it that way, who cares?
                          i did indeed ruin my day awaiting your response. don't get me wrong, i appreciate criticism, nobody is above criticism, and i'm not the one phoning in the compliments, so coming after me for that is stupid, and your consistent wild and mild backlash should have been noted and disregarded. however, i'm having a bad week and your innocuous bitchslap just pushed the wrong button.
                          the thing is i just hate people like you. no balls at all. all talk. who the fuck are you? how do you know what looks great, surely you can't be the excellent judge you think you are. even if you were the whole carpe diem dimestore in disguise i wouldn't buy your criticism. self appointed judges judge more than they have sold-- remember that line?
                          i hadn't posted waywt's for five months because the whole thing makes me very nervous. i'm sensitive but had thought i could give it another go. well i was wrong. no more for waywt from me. no more recent purchases. actually no more SZ until you post a fucking picture of yourself wearing your executioners outfit.
                          next time you come to new york or me to Aus. i'll wear that ccp suit for you. just to show you that you're dead wrong. and here's your cotton crown, i don't want it.
                          emo is alive again, p niddy is dead.
                          Last edited by philip nod; 09-22-2008, 08:22 AM.
                          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• jcotteri
                            • Jun 2008

are you being serious, if you are i believe you shouldn't be so..

criticism should be like water off a ducks back..

edit: I really liked the welding googles. :D
                            WTB: This

Comment

• Fade to Black
                              • Sep 2008

p nod - you were always one of the few posters on this unofficial "circle" of fashion fora i identified with beyond the clothing talk, despite never having had a conversation with you...and i cannot tell if the above post is in jest, sarcasm, or a serious meltdown...but regardless - relax dude, it's just the internet.

i've noticed that SZ is not without its confrontations, and whenever one does happen it tends to get quite nasty, dunno if it's because people are putting up a facade of civility and lash at any chance they get to break the unspoken repression...maybe i'm reading too much into it. whatever...i think it's good to keep a certain level of detachment when participating in this kind of medium...i used to be pretty wrapped up in the culture of posting, and find that in general i am much more relaxed and at ease with life when my free time does not depend too much on the boards. Try taking it as a peripheral distraction/entertainment, perhaps...the whole world is going mad anyways...
                              www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• philip nod
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                                p nod - you were always one of the few posters on this unofficial "circle" of fashion fora i identified with beyond the clothing talk, despite never having had a conversation with you...and i cannot tell if the above post is in jest, sarcasm, or a serious meltdown...but regardless - relax dude, it's just the internet.

i've noticed that SZ is not without its confrontations, and whenever one does happen it tends to get quite nasty, dunno if it's because people are putting up a facade of civility and lash at any chance they get to break the unspoken repression...maybe i'm reading too much into it. whatever...i think it's good to keep a certain level of detachment when participating in this kind of medium...i used to be pretty wrapped up in the culture of posting, and find that in general i am much more relaxed and at ease with life when my free time does not depend too much on the boards. Try taking it as a peripheral distraction/entertainment, perhaps...the whole world is going mad anyways...
                                mhk, the tokyo jet lag has spun my brain out of control. thanks for your concern, usually i take SZ for entertainment, and dont take it too personally. however, lost it now. until pipcleo steps into the ring (its not that hard, is it?) p nod is dead.
                                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎