Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crz
    • Apr 2008

philip nod.. I think you're over reacting.. The original comment was not even directly pointed at you, "the past few fits" or whatever..
    And seriously, if i had the expectations that absolutely everyone would approve of everything i do, i would be probably never leave the house..

Sorry, but your reaction was down right childish.. Sounding like, "pipcleo teased me at the playground because he said my toys weren't right for me.. I'm not gonna go play there until i i see what toys he has.."

It does't seem like you tho.. From what i've read from most of your post.. You seen like a confident/secure person.. So i don't know if you are just joking?
    But whatever it is, don't stop posting, you provide a great character to this place

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

also, the ccp gray OD suit is fucking dope.
      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by crz View Post
        philip nod.. I think you're over reacting.. The original comment was not even directly pointed at you, "the past few fits" or whatever..
        And seriously, if i had the expectations that absolutely everyone would approve of everything i do, i would be probably never leave the house..

Sorry, but your reaction was down right childish.. Sounding like, "pipcleo teased me at the playground because he said my toys weren't right for me.. I'm not gonna go play there until i i see what toys if has.."

It does't seem like you tho.. From what i've read from most of your post.. You seen like a confident/secure person.. So i don't know if you are just joking?
        But whatever it is, don't stop posting, you provide a great character to this place
        of course i'm over reacting, crz. whoever you are. i'm not joking. you know after months and months and months of listening to pipcleo say nasty things to people, i'm standing up to it. this actually, surprisingly, really isn't about me. like he says he singles out no one. its about the general, untargeted agression of one who, to be frank, reminds me of an abusive alcoholic, an unfortunate situation i've had considerable exposure to over my adolescence. i don't know if you've been around long enough to see his posts, but if you have then you would understand.
        and this is not about me trying to judge him, frankly i'm sure i would have nothing but positive things to say about his waywt's or his "sandbox toys" I applaud all effort to get up on stage.
        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• asho
          • Nov 2007

I tend agree with with crz. However, I base this on how I myself would act in the same circumstance (water and ducks) but can see the other side too. It's a brave thing to expose oneself to strangers but if I recall, p nod, you are some kind of artist... this should be standard practice for you. There is so much more to be put on the line in that field where you may be criticised by people with no credentials. Taste is taste...

I am glad though that someone finally addressed the practice of single word raving compliments. They tend to follow any posts from a couple of members without discrimination. Not all is gold.

There is a peculiar dichotomy in the fragile arrogance of p nod. and perhaps it is a misunderstanding of this which has led to this ultimatum. The obituary should it come to it will be a sad one...

Comment

• crz
            • Apr 2008

ohh..well no i havn't been around too long, so i've missed his comments. I don't know you personally, but as i said before, you seem like a confident guy.. At times like these you just gotta say "fuck it".. I find that people who generally put people down are usually unhappy with themselves (in whatever way), and use the internet to block away their insecurities in the real world. If pipcleo is like that or not.. really who cares?

(i think i'll just go back to lurking haha)

Comment

• ddohnggo
              • Oct 2006

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Time for me to don my "Save the Drama for your Mama" Rogan tshirt. I usually save it for the times when I take my daughter to the park, but I think it's due.

Both sides have a point - let me break it down the way I see it.

1. Pnod has a valid argument - pip is not involved enough into SZ for us sufficiently to get to know what he is about - so his bitching often comes off as arbitrary and sometimes as wanton. I bitch too, but I believe I've developed an online personality here - people know what I like and dislike and why. Random potshots are pretty inane.

2. CRZ also has a point - overeacting to this maybe giving it a bit too much importance. Not that I don't understand your reaction - I do.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jcotteri
                  • Jun 2008

9Pn4TQ2YIQg
                  WTB: This

Comment

• Fade to Black
                    • Sep 2008

pipcleo has delivered compliments, though few and far between...i remember he liked DUM's outfit a while back, and he also complimented ndf.
                    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Fade to Black
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by asho View Post

There is a peculiar dichotomy in the fragile arrogance of p nod. and perhaps it is a misunderstanding of this which has led to this ultimatum. The obituary should it come to it will be a sad one...
                      nothing peculiar about it...often times human nature is random, erratic, contradictory. it is the fact that most people try to go through life vigorously upholding a standard or putting on a facade of consistency and perfection which i find more bizarre. yet somehow, it is accepted as the norm and we are all too quick to point the finger at those who deviate from it.
                      www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Diego
                        • Aug 2007

Welcome back Joey! (no avatar?). Pnod and Pip, just remember you both love CCP.

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Diego View Post
                          Welcome back Joey! (no avatar?). Pnod and Pip, just remember you both love CCP.
                          hey nice to see you around here diego and joey. i'm almost out of breath.
                          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• kira
                            • Mar 2008

Fellas, come on now...

There is nothing wrong with criticism, absolutely not. It enables us to grow. But it should be done in a manner that is still respectful and with some type of insight, so that in the end one can learn from the criticism given. Afterall, we are all thinking adults here, correct?

I have to agree that it gets very tiring hearing one liners from Pip completely aimed at degrading. This provides nothing to the forum for growth, maybe a bit of humor from time to time. But it is at the point now, where it is just hurtful for the sake of hurting, which as pnod pointed out, is very much like the alcoholic who comes home drunk and hits you for his own inadequecies. Only those who are insecure feel the need to abuse, with the effort to bring someone down to the place where they feel so low. I am sorry Pip that you feel that badly inside that you feel the need to berate others so harshly, without offering some type of positive solution. Or is it that you are just doing it to be confrontational for the sake of confrontation? Neither way is of a benefit to anyone.

The point of criticism is to point out things that may be improved, point out a different vantage point, etc. but nonetheless to encourage discussion.
                            Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Fuuma
                              • Sep 2006

U aLl sUcK AnD dREsss lIk lEpERs!!!!
                              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by uparmoured View Post

Awesome!
                                LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢