Page 51 of 2414 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051525354555657585960611011515511051 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 48273

Thread: What are you wearing today?

Default Re: What are you wearing today?

thanks khiev. i'll try.</P>

must say i like that ccp jacket. Im not too fond of ccp all together but that jacket is so nice. so is the rest of your outfit. it would be nice if you wore the jacket inzipped with something longer beneath (or is that rick t tucked in a bit maybe? don't do it people!), this way you won't look too stiff</P>

thanks the comments nambla. The rick owens t is certainly not tucked in, it just bunches up from time to time (see, it bunched up after I unzipped the jacket, notice the chain), and I do agree that the t should be a little lower.

Wear the hell out of that fencing jacket K. You make the RO tees look nice. I didn't try them on at Atelier...they looked still too sheer for me to really want to drop the money on them. If you wear it by itself it's see thru no? I'm just afraid of stretching it out of shape, and it being see thru. It looks/feels comfortable as all hell that's for sure though.
    </p>

</p>

Mixing it up a little today (no photo.. maybe later):</p>

CDiem black leather shirt</p>

Cloak "das ende" black tee</p>

$3 riveted canvas belt</p>

Julius black/gray curved seam jeans</p>

CDiem black with oxblood overdye distressed rear laceup boots</p>

</p>

...still eagerly awaiting the details about the upcoming CCP pieces this season... also considering some LUC pieces for color.</p>
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

<P mce_keep="true"></P>

work today:</P>

</P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>

whyred m-65
    trovata shirt
    n(n) tie
    comme wool pants
    vans marc jacobs</P>
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Regular T</p>

Ann D light hoodie pullover</p>

DH jeans</p>

EG belt</p>

C-Diem boots</p>

nice, you got the cdiem boots! outfit sounds great.
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

c+ beanie
    aa t
    apc henley
    apc cardigan
    cloak flight jacket
    dior 21
    buttero lace-ups</p>

i'll post a pic later.</p>

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Wear the hell out of that fencing jacket K. You make the RO tees look nice. I didn't try them on at Atelier...they looked still too sheer for me to really want to drop the money on them. If you wear it by itself it's see thru no? I'm just afraid of stretching it out of shape, and it being see thru. It looks/feels comfortable as all hell that's for sure though.
    </p>

</p>

Mixing it up a little today (no photo.. maybe later):</p>

CDiem black leather shirt</p>

Cloak "das ende" black tee</p>

$3 riveted canvas belt</p>

Julius black/gray curved seam jeans</p>

CDiem black with oxblood overdye distressed rear laceup boots</p>

</p>

...still eagerly awaiting the details about the upcoming CCP pieces this season... also considering some LUC pieces for color.</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Yes, the off-white one is a little see through but the rest are fine. The black, drkshw, and maroon/burgundy colors are dark enough to cover my nipples [:P]</p>

Eagerly waiting for the ccp pants as well... hey, what about that pic you promised?</p>

A Margiela day today.</p>

Light brown suede biker jacket - Margiela</p>

Gray wool zippered cardigan - Ferre [:P]</p>

Light brown l/s cotton top with white piping - Margiela</p>

Black denim jeans - Margiela</p>

Black distressed leather boots - Ann Dem
    </p>
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

very simple today:</p>

ndg wool herringbone parka
    burberry grey cashmere sweater
    ann demeulemeester black wool/ramie pants pin rolled
    white common projects sneakers
    </p>

^^^ hehee, joey that sounds a lot like me today. </p>

Noah toggle coat
    cream jil sander v sweater
    grey helmut lang tee
    LUC pants 7-inch hem so kind of pinrolled ;)
    white common projects
    </p>

damn, i want those pants!

I'm at work today, soKilgour navy pinstripe suit, Kilgour navy tie, pale blue poggiani shirt, black prada shoes and some CCP horsehair y-fronts.

yeah, unfortunately, they're really growing on me. They don't look the best with the common projects I don't think, as the shoe profile is a bit "clunkier", but I'm hoping once my undercover boots get here from 2000 they'll work well with those. </p>

I also have a staple summer outfit now. Solid tee, LUC pants, and kungfu slippers.
    </p>

i'll say it again. DAMN! ;) glad they're working out for you brian. if you ever grow tired of them, let me know!

In your experience, do the horsehair briefs run true to size Johnny? Apparently Carol uses hair from miniature Shetland ponies that he keeps in his garden shed and slaughters himself with a bowie knife, so the fit is not overly generous. Zelda from Atelier told me with an arse the shape of mine I might have to size up. Putting an order in anyway, cos damn it you've got a pair and I feel left out.

^^^^ absolutely amazing post!

[quote user="dontbecruel"]In your experience, do the horsehair briefs run true to size Johnny? Apparently Carol uses hair from miniature Shetland ponies that he keeps in his garden shed and slaughters himself with a bowie knife, so the fit is not overly generous. Zelda from Atelier told me with an arse the shape of mine I might have to size up. Putting an order in anyway, cos damn it you've got a pair and I feel left out.
    [/quote]</P>

well it's funny you should say that, because Sebastien at The Library told me that Carol had actually moulded them on the mumified arseof a 200 year old aboriginal tribesman. they fit pretty snug. smart but itchy.igot the last pair though and he's not making them anymore because he pissed off that they've become too populuar.</P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>

[quote user="Johnny"]

well it's funny you should say that, because Sebastien at The Library told me that Carol had actually moulded them on the mumified arseof a 200 year old aboriginal tribesman. they fit pretty snug. smart but itchy.igot the last pair though and he's not making them anymore because he pissed off that they've become too populuar.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Your post has hidden, magical qualities. My two-month-old son started laughing in his sleep while I was reading it. This is a true story.</p>