X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baby
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
    what an amazingly stupid and sexist thing to say! thanks for posting (10).
    do you have a point? maybe you should come back when you get one.

kira finally posted an outift tantamount to what a lot of the boys here have been posting on a regular basis for a while now. deal with it. up until now i found most of the female waywt's , though few and far between, slightly unimpressive and more intune with the same shit i see on girls i dont care about every day. which is slightly disturbing becuase i think its pretty easy for females to dress really well. i can cruise my photobucket and come up with examples of girls dressed wayyyyyyyy better. but i'd be hard pressed to find many examples of dudes generally dressed way better than les or random or aka. that's all i meant.

i don't doubt inya would fuck everybody here up. but it's cool she's doesn't like to encourage the sycophants.
    Originally posted by pipcleo
    if i see a black man fall on the street i stop and help him up

Comment

• snafu
      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by kira View Post

Rick Owens
      Ilaria Nistri
      American Apparel
      Margiela
      looking back never seen you waywt before but you look really great
      wish i saw people dressed like this walking down the street

Comment

• kunk75
        Banned
        • May 2008

then why don't you go talk to your photobucket friends online and
        fuck off? HMMM?

I don't run SZ, so resume dickriding the boys of SZ and putting down the ladies if you wish.

Originally posted by baby View Post
        do you have a point? maybe you should come back when you get one.

kira finally posted an outift tantamount to what a lot of the boys here have been posting on a regular basis for a while now. deal with it. up until now i found most of the female waywt's , though few and far between, slightly unimpressive and more intune with the same shit i see on girls i dont care about every day. which is slightly disturbing becuase i think its pretty easy for females to dress really well. i can cruise my photobucket and come up with examples of girls dressed wayyyyyyyy better. but i'd be hard pressed to find many examples of dudes generally dressed way better than les or random or aka. that's all i meant.

i don't doubt inya would fuck everybody here up. but it's cool she's doesn't like to encourage the sycophants.

Comment

• snafu
          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
          best iv seen from you imo

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

lol. the hate is swelling.
            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• kunk75
              Banned
              • May 2008

^haha. it's up there, but any late 80's/early 90's video would suffice. ever seen a hudu guru's video? off the unintentional comedy charts.

Comment

• Chant
                Banned
                • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                I agree. The jacket hangs as well as a fluid cardigan and the shirt has a wonderfull formal/deconstructed collar. I LOVE EVERYTHING .

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                lol. the hate is swelling.
                Nop. Love is comming back.

Comment

• baby
                  • Aug 2008

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                  then why don't you go talk to your photobucket friends online and
                  fuck off? HMMM?

I don't run SZ, so resume dickriding the boys of SZ and putting down the ladies if you wish.
                  don't you have a family and look like a jock?
                  why don't you die with some dignity.
                  Originally posted by pipcleo
                  if i see a black man fall on the street i stop and help him up

Comment

• noerml
                    • May 2008

Originally posted by kira View Post
                    [/I]hmmm. not so sure about this one. impress/please is where i get caught up. i have never dressed to specifically to please those that i am attracted to. I dress to please myself and feel comfortable and beautiful in my body. That may translate outward to others and as a result it might heighten that connection between myself and someone. but that is not the intention when i put on what i do. i can not speak for anyone else of course. maybe in an intimate situation that would be a concern...but that is not on an outwardly basis and at that point there would be a specific goal intended...

It sounds horribly self-indulgent, but you cannot imagine how much i savor each step of my nighttime-strolls in one of my "ninja-outfits". It's celebrating one-self while no1 really sees, except for those brief moments where you walk past a lantern. It's only then people could really appreciate your outfit, if only they weren't too busy returning home to their families, or bringing the already cooling pizza home.
                    it's like the streets were my church, the occasional honking of a car the organ and darkness my belief.

(i should sig that *lol*)

But then again, can you really dress just for urself? It's an old philosphical argument in a way... is there sound when no1 hears?
                    And even if you are watching yourself in the mirror, who is seeing you there.
                    Likewise.. i like to "tell stories" with outfits at times. It's not so much about sexual attention then, it's something else, but the outfits becomes moot if no1 cares, if no1 sees. Philosophical speaking it might be argueable, if even an imagined spectator makes you the "attention-ho"

uh well..enough rambling i guess *lol*
                    And through their parting lids there came and went
                    Keen glimpses of the inner firmament

Comment

• kunk75
                      Banned
                      • May 2008

i know I have committed the ultimate sins by working out and procreating.

somebody have mommy issues, dear?

Originally posted by baby View Post
                      don't you have a family and look like a jock?
                      why don't you die with some dignity.

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

touche

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                          • Nov 2007

glad to see the hate has returned. leave the fawning to tfs.

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• kunk75
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

^call me what you will, but the look like a jock shit gets me every time. Should I atrophy to appease the president of the all-male womanhater's club?

What's the matter? get turned down by ladies daily? superwedgied in HS? Invested heavily in stocks?

edit: sorry mona, didn't see your post. looks good...for a GIRL.

Comment

• Johnny
                              • Sep 2006

To paraphrase Colin Farrell, from In Bruges, "Somehow i think the balance will TIP in favor of hate....like a big...fat...retarded...black girl...on a seesaw opposite a midget"

Comment

• philip nod
                                • Aug 2007

touche mona touche

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎