Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

The jacket is sick Daniel, dont know what your problem is! Who said it wouldnt fit you?
    Crazy that a size 44 fits you, does he do smaller sizes than tha for smaller people like me?
    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• misterpale
      • Apr 2008

i don´t know,if he´s doing smaller sizes...but this is definitly not a 44!!!!

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

to rehash an earlier mindfuck only because my mind is fucked,
        its a 44 thats wearable as a 46 through the body but tight in the shoulders because its not a 46. because doma prefers a relaxed cut, a slightly oversized cut, its pretty easy to wear multiple sizes or be fooled into thinking the correct size is different. it all depends on the wearer. doma does not cut like ccp or RO, even the leathers are not very structured and are not designed to suction the body. i probably tried on ten things in 46 this year and whether or not they immediately fit right, i realized ultimately that this season is true to size and a 46 fits a 46 as doma intended.
        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Jon
          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
          to rehash an earlier mindfuck only because my mind is fucked,
          its a 44 thats wearable as a 46 through the body but tight in the shoulders because its not a 46. because doma prefers a relaxed cut, a slightly oversized cut, its pretty easy to wear multiple sizes or be fooled into thinking the correct size is different. it all depends on the wearer. doma does not cut like ccp or RO, even the leathers are not very structured and are not designed to suction the body. i probably tried on ten things in 46 this year and whether or not they immediately fit right, i realized ultimately that this season is true to size and a 46 fits a 46 as doma intended.
          I feel this is true. I just picked up my 4th piece of his and I believe he's as consistent as anybody I've seen. (Might be a bit 'sloppy' by conventional measures, but that's the way it's meant, IMO)
          Originally posted by merz
          perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• Jon
            • Apr 2008

Finally cold enough to wear this thing (on a long walk home...). To celebrate, a Tangerine-inspired pic.

Originally posted by merz
            perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• kubie
              • Jul 2008

FS: http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5939
              FS: http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5988

Comment

• theaddict
                • Apr 2008

like it too...thats the kind of tightness i want for such a leather!
                Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Nullsleep
                  • May 2008

haha jon, that pic is fucking amazing. Fit pic of my new Julius leather ...

Comment

• bc3
                    • Jun 2008

yeah yeah yeah yeah! love the new high collar, and cant wait to find one on Yahoo - just couldnt bear to pay the full retail on this one with recent purchases - though now i feel i shouldve just gone for it

are those V-A Jeans?
                    Last edited by bc3; 11-03-2008, 03:35 AM.
                    Originally posted by Maldoror
                    payment owed is the new gift.

paypal: it's personal

Comment

• Nullsleep
                      • May 2008

Thanks bc3. Jeans are Miharayasuhiro from last year.

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

kubie,
                        ccp twist right? what size are you and what size are the pants? good fit.
                        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• tangerine
                          • Dec 2006

Jon, I love it! Looks great and you nailed the pose.

kubie, love the fit and proportions, everything looks great.

Null, great-looking leather, and I like your "prison" location.
                          the woman Balmain is wild, casual, explosive cocktail of a sailor and a ballerina

Comment

• Who?
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                            Finally cold enough to wear this thing (on a long walk home...). To celebrate, a Tangerine-inspired pic.

typically I hate those trainers but they seem to balance the dark/nightmarish silhouette with a bit of normalcy.
                            WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• tangerine
                              • Dec 2006

Plus they kind of match the fretboard markers, strings and pickups.
                              the woman Balmain is wild, casual, explosive cocktail of a sailor and a ballerina

Comment

• croatoan
                                • Jul 2007

CA4LA knit cap, DBSS jacket, DBSS t-shirt, Lad Musician pants, Chucks

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎