• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

^ yes, please.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• snafu
      • Apr 2008

certainly no more suggestive than shye's big hands lol

sorry shye hahahaha

Comment

• Fuuma
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by merz
        i'm confused, was eat me's wording somehow suggestive?
        “You have a nice bod so you can pull of any skirt length” is not extremely suggestive but not everyone has the same comfort level. On the other hand if I understand correctly Mona works in a gallery, she probably heard the shop girl jokes and comments and can probably take and dish back without flinching.
        Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
        http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
          • Mar 2009

leave my big hands out of this snafsta,or i will bitch slap u back 2 bethnal! hahaha :) p.s dont go cloth house they r crooks!

mona,out fit is lovely and very elegant although i do like the looks when you wear ur big boots!
          merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• Fuuma
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MonaDahl
            hey, guys, don't go getting your knickers in a twist. I don't think anyone here is looking to be offended, and barring that there's no way this kind of stuff could offend me. Calm your worries, if I were going to leave in a huff it would have been when I first joined and someone offered to take nude pictures of me.

The only remotely bothersome thing in any of these posts was the implication that for an outfit to be great it has to be "next level" (I'll confess I'm still not sure what that's supposed to mean). The thread is called what are you wearing today and that's what I was wearing. Not looking to defy any boundaries really (maybe just lightly tap them) but I didn't realize that was a part of the criteria. I wear what I like.

Also if anything you guys should ralize that as a group you give me way too much credit, something I suspect comes from my being female.
            I like girls, I like holding their hands, I like their hair, I like touching their privates, I like their voice, I like when they're angry, sad and happy. No doubt it influences how I enjoy their outfits. Not sure we need to push the discussion any further though, what is to be found here is understood by most.

Oh and nice outfit BTW.

Comment

• Sombre
              • Jan 2009

Since Mona hasn't taken offence my point is moot, but I was saying that the phrasing was such that someone could be offended by it (I know women who would), and that's generally not the response one hopes to elicit when one gives a compliment.
              An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
              I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                I like girls, I like holding their hands, I like their hair, I like touching their privates, I like their voice, I like when they're angry, sad and happy. No doubt it influences how I enjoy their outfits. Not sure we need to push the discussion any further though, what is to be found here is understood by most.

Oh and nice outfit BTW.
                hahahahaha, well if i worded my reply about what my big hands are good for like this,then maybe i wouldnt have had such a huge backlash!
                Its all in the wording chaps,all in the wording.
                Last edited by SHYE_POSER; 06-10-2009, 03:27 PM.
                merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• Sombre
                  • Jan 2009

slippery slope detected.
                  Fine, I see your point (if you mean someone being offended is always a possibility), but some compliments are more equal than others.

Or maybe it's just my personal bias for how it could have been otherwise phrased.
                  An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                  I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Fuuma
                    • Sep 2006

my post got eaten. weird.

slippery slope detected. seriously, imagine this thread - fuck, never mind the thread, imagine this forum without shit that could possibly offend someone. granted, some comments are taken more seriously than others. the implied suggestion of some posters requiring more eggshell-walking than others was what prompted my response, is all :)

i like to think myself an equal-opportunity offender.
                    Did I ever tell you how nice your saucy bottom*looks in your tight pants?

Comment

• Fuuma
                      • Sep 2006

Time to split the WAYWT thread into:

-WAYWT-respekt
                      -WAYWT-raunchiness included

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MonaDahl
                        hey, guys, don't go getting your knickers in a twist. I don't think anyone here is looking to be offended, and barring that there's no way this kind of stuff could offend me. Calm your worries, if I were going to leave in a huff it would have been when I first joined and someone offered to take nude pictures of me.

The only remotely bothersome thing in any of these posts was the implication that for an outfit to be great it has to be "next level" (I'll confess I'm still not sure what that's supposed to mean). The thread is called what are you wearing today and that's what I was wearing. Not looking to defy any boundaries really (maybe just lightly tap them) but I didn't realize that was a part of the criteria. I wear what I like.

Also if anything you guys should ralize that as a group you give me way too much credit, something I suspect comes from my being female.
                        I find this rude and offensive!!!!
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• crz
                          • Apr 2008

i heard that's in the new ccp collection - twist seam knickers

Comment

• Magician
                            • Jul 2008

Just got back from the National Portrait gallery to see the Duchamp exhibit - very fucking cool.

Hard to look chic in DC heat....

Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• Chant
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2008

^ Black and light blue are hard to associate.
                              Black upper part + light colour under = unbalanced oufit (dark colour should be in the lower part, light, in the upper, since a dark is a "heavier" colour).
                              Only suntanned legs should be shown.

But it's maybe a Duchamp outfit, where you have on purpose reversed the balance.

Comment

• Chant
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2008

Reversing the reversed.

Works better, doesn'it ?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢