Page 236 of 237 FirstFirst ... 136186226227228229230231232233234235236237 LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,720 of 4722

Thread: Sizing help

anyone got an experience with the sizing of The Last Conspiracy boots? I'm a 43 in Rick, Ann, Layer-0 - would I be in 43 in TLC as well?

Quote Originally Posted by gawkrodger View Post
    anyone got an experience with the sizing of The Last Conspiracy boots? I'm a 43 in Rick, Ann, Layer-0 - would I be in 43 in TLC as well?
    that would be the safest choice, yes.

TLC fit tends to be rather generous. Maybe 0,5 bigger...
    I'm more of a 42,5 in Rick but I wear both 42,5 and 43 in Rick, got a pair of Ann boots in 42, layer-0 derbies in 43.... and I got 3 pairs of TLC all in 43 (sidezip boots, workboots and sneakers). They all tend to fit slightly big, making me wonder if I could have got away with a 42 tho. But 43 remains the safest choice even for me.

For reference I wear 44 in Rick and in general, I wear size 43 backzip boots from TLC with toe space to spare.

I have the Regin boots. They fit TTS. I also have pair of sneakers and they fit a bit bigger. When i compare them with my Limo Spiral Creepers, they (TLC) fit smaller about 0.5cm.

cheers lads!

I would like to know how the BBS bamba1(purple) from this season sizes? I'm size 41.Should I take 41 or size up? I asked several shops and every shop told me different things. (I'm 41 in Rick Geobasket,7 in CCP regular drip sneaker)Thank you

drkshdw runner stretch socks fw18 - anyone familiar with these? tts or size down? i have mainline leather socks from ss16, sized down and didn't regret. i heard drkshdw runs smaller, should i get my regular size then?

Quote Originally Posted by delicious_not View Post
    drkshdw runner stretch socks fw18 - anyone familiar with these? tts or size down? i have mainline leather socks from ss16, sized down and didn't regret. i heard drkshdw runs smaller, should i get my regular size then?
    Dont have them, but i heard they fit tts.

Hope you are all having a great holiday season! I need some sizing help for the FW 2018 Rick Owens Sisyphus Oblique Stretch Runners. I have rather flat and wide feet along with some pretty thick calves I usually wear 45 in the Rick Owens DRKSHDW Vegan Ramones but for my Rick Owens Clear Sole Tractor Dunks I sized down to a 44 and they fit just about right but I have absolutly no idea how the socks fit. I am leaning towards a 45 because I am just afraid a 44 will be too tight around the calves and with my giant feet I dont want it to stretch the material to the point where it looks like its spilling out from the soles but also afraid that a 45 would just be too big as I heard that mainline fits a size bigger. Any help would be much apprecieated (especially from people with large calves who have some experience with Rick Socks) and as much as I would love a 44.5 I dont beleive I see any one sale unfortunately. Thanks in advance!

Default Boris Bidjan Pants Sizing Help

Hello boys!

Just a little question, i'm about to buy a P13 TF from Boris Bidjan. I need help cause i'm wearing 30-31 in RO, usually 32 in other brands. The size on grailed says 30. But i know there is 2 buttons on the waist. Can i fit in a 30 garment?

Thanks boys!

Quote Originally Posted by noirdissident View Post
    Hello boys!

Just a little question, i'm about to buy a P13 TF from Boris Bidjan. I need help cause i'm wearing 30-31 in RO, usually 32 in other brands. The size on grailed says 30. But i know there is 2 buttons on the waist. Can i fit in a 30 garment?

Thanks boys!
    This might get deleted because you can post this question in the 'Small Questions' Thread or the 'Sizing Help' Thread, but I wear a size S in Boris and I have a 31 waist. I was nervous at first, because I have thick thighs from years of skateboarding (muscle), and the XTF and TF both fit me perfectly fine. If you have big waist / legs, a size M might be best for you but if you're thin then I think a size S would be fine. I'd ask seller for measurements if you can.
    Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
    Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

are rick island dunks supposed to be that uncomfortable? i got a 42 LPO version and i consider it my true size, but they literally hurt my ankle when i walk (thanks to the puffed look in that area) and they're so fucking stiff overall (i hope the leather will break a bit)... i also have a 41 socks and they feel the same in the insole. can't believe i'd need a 43 dunks, people say rick footwear runs big so that's like a 44 EU? no, def not my size... damn, rick footwear is never the right size lol.

I wear medium in mainline Rick knits, alternate between small + medium in Rick t-shirts, 48 in most leathers (50 in Stooges) and 50 in Rick blazers - should I be going for a small or medium in DRKSHDW mountain hoodies?

Quote Originally Posted by gawkrodger View Post
    I wear medium in mainline Rick knits, alternate between small + medium in Rick t-shirts, 48 in most leathers (50 in Stooges) and 50 in Rick blazers - should I be going for a small or medium in DRKSHDW mountain hoodies?
    I'd go for a medium. I take a a small in knits, 46 in blazers, 46 in his tailored shirts, and small in his slimmer tees. My mountain hoodie is a size small and fits me well.

are rick island dunks supposed to be that uncomfortable? i got a 42 LPO version and i consider it my true size, but they literally hurt my ankle when i walk (thanks to the puffed look in that area) and they're so fucking stiff overall (i hope the leather will break a bit)... i also have a 41 socks and they feel the same in the insole. can't believe i'd need a 43 dunks, people say rick footwear runs big so that's like a 44 EU? no, def not my size... damn, rick footwear is never the right size lol.
    gonna answer it myself... yep, need a 43. tried on ramones at the local store and 42's are too tight, just as my dunks. this is crazy, considering i have socks in 41... with the same sole. i don't understand it.
    Last edited by delicious_not; 03-27-2019 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Halibut View Post
    I'd go for a medium. I take a a small in knits, 46 in blazers, 46 in his tailored shirts, and small in his slimmer tees. My mountain hoodie is a size small and fits me well.
    cheers, medium is grand

gonna answer it myself... yep, need a 43. tried on ramones at the local store and 42's are too tight, just as my dunks. this is crazy, considering i have socks in 41... with the same sole. i don't understand it.
    Strange inconsistencies. I have the same size in all Rick shoes with the white/black sawtooth sole, only exception are the Ramones socks. I wear the socks in 41 (sole is ok, leather still bit too loose so I have to wear thick 'RO' socks. 41,5 and 42 were unwearable loose) and 41,5 in Island dunks/Geobaskets/Lowtop Ramones/Hightop Ramones/Cargobaskets/Ramones Sneakerboots (all LPO). I have worn 42 as well in these models, but 41,5 is pretty consistent for me. I cannot imagine wearing the ramones socks two full sizes smaller then my island dunks.

Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Strange inconsistencies. I have the same size in all Rick shoes with the white/black sawtooth sole, only exception are the Ramones socks. I wear the socks in 41 (sole is ok, leather still bit too loose so I have to wear thick 'RO' socks. 41,5 and 42 were unwearable loose) and 41,5 in Island dunks/Geobaskets/Lowtop Ramones/Hightop Ramones/Cargobaskets/Ramones Sneakerboots (all LPO). I have worn 42 as well in these models, but 41,5 is pretty consistent for me. I cannot imagine wearing the ramones socks two full sizes smaller then my island dunks.
    well, 42 dunks feel pretty like my size overall, but surprisingly too narrow - to the point that my lil toes literally snap when walking. also, kinda uncomfortable in the ankle area. I guess 43 with an added insole is my solution here.

as for the socks, i must add that 41 is a bit small - not to the point they're unwearable though, and only in the length (i feel the front of the shoe with my toes a bit). but the width is totally fine unlike on 42 dunks... and i didn't have an instant impression with them that they're not my size, uncomfortable, etc. like with these dunks.

to add even more, i also have zipped suede creepers in 42 and hell, they feel like they're 43.5 or something. very weird!
    Last edited by delicious_not; 03-28-2019 at 01:08 PM.

Anyone has experience with Mihara's footwear(derby/boots)? How is the sizing like?

Hello everyone! I'm pretty new here, so sorry if this question isn't posted on the right thread.. I'm about to purchased an Outdoor Jacket from AW17 and got several questions. First, is it warm enough for winter? Considering that i'm 186cm for 75kg and i'm not built as Rick Owens aha, i'll take it size L in order to wear ninjas or others hoodies under. What do you think about going size up? I also saw that there's different codes for the pretty same jacket. Future mine is F1601K but i saw another one in F1508K. What's the differences between these two?