• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • matglenn
    • Jun 2016

Originally posted by Zosimos View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I'm interested in purchasing some Guidi 310 front zips and was wondering if anyone knew how they fit since I have not found info on 310 sizing. I've heard that Guidi fits small and the shoe is a US 7 EU 40 but according to the seller he says he wears a 41 in normal shoes. I am a US 8-8.5. Thanks
    I suggest requesting measurements and compare with your current footwear.

Comment

• delicious_not
      • Dec 2012

rick side zip creepers - are they supposed to fit super tight around the calfs? i bought a f/w 16 suede version (very thick and rigid) and i really love them, but at the upper area i have to zip em like it's some fucking corset. snap button takes a bit of a struggle as well.

and it's so hard to pull them on/off! literally like 5-10 seconds of squeezing per feet lol. i have less troubles with sock sneakers! but this might be because i have a high foot arch.

i can't believe i needed to size up in rick boots... they're 42 and i got socks in 41 which are still a bit loose.

so, is it ok? maybe the sizing varies from season to season and f/w 16 was particularly slim? or maybe my legs are too bulky and i need to work on it? lol
      so no one will pass me some solace on this? bummer.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by delicious_not View Post
        so no one will pass me some solace on this? bummer.
        ive never had or seen that problem before, but that also might have to do with your leg size and calf size, I wear TTS and it fits fine and i could even tuck something in the boot if i wanted to but im not about the tuck life.
        Originally posted by unwashed
        Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
        Originally posted by Ahimsa
        I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• DudleyGray
          • Jul 2013

They do seem to vary a little bit by season (this vs this). I think I'd prefer the tighter version myself, it seems like it would create a cleaner line with cropped pants or tucked Memphis jeans, which would be consistent with its minimal design. They should stretch somewhat, I had a similar problem with my tall combats, although not uncomfortably so.
          bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
            ive never had or seen that problem before, but that also might have to do with your leg size and calf size, I wear TTS and it fits fine and i could even tuck something in the boot if i wanted to but im not about the tuck life.
            I size down, and I've never had that problem either. Maybe you half big calfs, delicious? Do you play soccer?
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
              They do seem to vary a little bit by season (this vs this). I think I'd prefer the tighter version myself, it seems like it would create a cleaner line with cropped pants or tucked Memphis jeans, which would be consistent with its minimal design. They should stretch somewhat, I had a similar problem with my tall combats, although not uncomfortably so.
              My combats are quite narrow in the foot, but I've always thought it's because they are technically women's.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Nestor
                • Jul 2017

Does anyone recommend sizing up on BBS p13tf or xtf jeans? I wear a size 28 in most jeans, but it seems p13's are very hard to find in XS online.

There's a couple pairs I'm interested in, but the smallest available size is small for them. If anyone has any helpful advice I would appreciate it, thanks

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                  • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Nestor View Post
                  Does anyone recommend sizing up on BBS p13tf or xtf jeans? I wear a size 28 in most jeans, but it seems p13's are very hard to find in XS online.

There's a couple pairs I'm interested in, but the smallest available size is small for them. If anyone has any helpful advice I would appreciate it, thanks
                  did you email Boris Bidjan Saberi NY, I highly suggest you stay with your size, even if you go TTS they might stretch, but buying big is something I never reccomend for any pant, especially BBS unless youre 100% using a belt, I like to buy them just size, no belt, so I usually stick to my TTS (s), and they all end up molding to me or stretching a little bit, and the style of fabric is also something to factor. archivesf has plenty of XS P13 in various styles fyi.

best,
                  Originally posted by unwashed
                  Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                  Originally posted by Ahimsa
                  I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Nestor
                    • Jul 2017

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                    did you email Boris Bidjan Saberi NY, I highly suggest you stay with your size, even if you go TTS they might stretch, but buying big is something I never reccomend for any pant, especially BBS unless youre 100% using a belt, I like to buy them just size, no belt, so I usually stick to my TTS (s), and they all end up molding to me or stretching a little bit, and the style of fabric is also something to factor. archivesf has plenty of XS P13 in various styles fyi.

best,
                    Hmm thank you for the advice. It's probably in my best interest not to size up then. I've been through archivesf's selection and unfortunately the one pair I'm interested in is sold out in xs. Same deal with every other stockist I've checked as well. It never occurred to me to reach out to BBS NY though so I'll have to try that

Comment

• derpington
                      • Oct 2009

I'd also strongly recommend BBS NY. Lorien is always amazing to work with, and is very responsive to emails or texts, regardless of whether it is outside of normal business hours. Regarding sizing up, though, I typically DO size up with BBS TF jeans, as I feel the look is better when they are less form fitting on the thighs and waist. However, I realize this is a personal preference. BBS jeans can vary wildly in fit from fabric to fabric, and the BBS NY staff can absolutely help you out with measurements and give you recommendations on size based on your height/weight and desired fit.

Comment

• TheInformalGenius
                        • Oct 2015

MA+ Belt. I'm thinking of getting an MA+ belt... not sure on what size I should get. The only pants I wear are BBS and I'm either a medium or small. MA+ belts are sized S-L. I really would like to have a longer belt that will drape well without having to get extra holes punched. Any advice will be useful.

Comment

• schimnik
                          • Aug 2017

Hello, I want to buy Easy Pants Stretch Denim from Devoa's FW 17-18 collection. My 1/2 waist measurement is 39.5 cm, 1/2 hip measurement is 47.5 cm. What size should I buy?

Comment

• MoFiya
                            • Sep 2007

Any experience on the sizing of DRKSHDW gimp hoodies from recent seasons? I am a athletic / slim Sz. L, e.g. wear BBS in Sz.L. Would I need the gimp hoodie in a Sz.L as well to fit slim? These are not cut overly long anymore, are they? Appreciate your help!
                            I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                            But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• TheInformalGenius
                              • Oct 2015

Looking to start collecting a few pieces of jewelry from Werkstatt. Does anyone know how similar the rings fit to rings by Parts of four. Specifically size 11 and 10 in Parts of four.

Comment

• delicious_not
                                • Dec 2012

i wonder if rick / drkshdw shoes are unisex in terms of sizing? both womens and mens versions come in 40,41, are they any different? sorry if this question is dumb and i don't know the obvious. talking about the sneakers with the shark-tooth sole.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎