X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TriggerDiscipline
    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by delicious_not View Post
    i wonder if rick / drkshdw shoes are unisex in terms of sizing? both womens and mens versions come in 40,41, are they any different? sorry if this question is dumb and i don't know the obvious. talking about the sneakers with the shark-tooth sole.
    this is not correct and will lead to a headache so i would triple make sure which you are buying because to my knowledge they are not the same.
    Originally posted by unwashed
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Originally posted by Ahimsa
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

i wonder if rick / drkshdw shoes are unisex in terms of sizing? both womens and mens versions come in 40,41, are they any different? sorry if this question is dumb and i don't know the obvious. talking about the sneakers with the shark-tooth sole.
      I don't know about the sneakers, but I have both the creepers and the combat boots from the women's section. The creepers are perfectly fine, but the combats are a bit narrow. So, perhaps a different last in some cases. Like Trigger says, better go and try on.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gawkrodger
        • Jun 2013

Boring Rick sizing questions:

the Ramones boat shoes/slip ons - do they fit the same as most other Rick footwear? - I'm a 43 in creeper boots, normal Ramones and Geobaskets, should I go the same or size down .5 or 1

this season stooges - are they fitting slightly differently? I'm normally a 48 in Rick leathers (or small in the old sizing)but tried on a 50 a few days ago and it fit surprisingly well

Comment

• beyondthemeans
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by gawkrodger View Post
          Boring Rick sizing questions:

the Ramones boat shoes/slip ons - do they fit the same as most other Rick footwear? - I'm a 43 in creeper boots, normal Ramones and Geobaskets, should I go the same or size down .5 or 1

this season stooges - are they fitting slightly differently? I'm normally a 48 in Rick leathers (or small in the old sizing)but tried on a 50 a few days ago and it fit surprisingly well
          All mainline Rick footwear fits the same for me. I'm the same size in boats, ramones as creepers.

I have an older season Stooges (FW14?) which I was the same size as in other Rick leathers as well. Note that Rick leathers are very small, recommend to size one size up from your regular size (as you say you are a 48, I would take a 50).

Comment

• gawkrodger
            • Jun 2013

I'm most familair with standard Rick leather sizing - my surprise was that whilst I normally wear 48 in Rick leathers (my standard size is on the bigger end of 46), this current season Stooges in size 50 seemed to fit well, hence wondering if tehy fit slightly smaller this season - maybe I should just go for picking an old Stooges pre-numeric sizing from grailed/classifieds etc

Comment

• MoFiya
              • Sep 2007

Is anybody familiar with the sizing of these BBS pants?
              Searching for BBS P14 F1401M Half Hand Stitched? We’ve got Boris Bidjan Saberi Men's Bottoms starting at $630 and plenty of other Men's Bottoms. Shop our selection of Boris Bidjan Saberi today!

I usually wear a Sz. M - L in BBS bottoms, I recently bought a P14 in Sz. M that fits me perfect.
              The seller reports 45cm waist which seems really large, even for a true Sz.50 but advises that with using the second closing button and waist robe, the fit is best for a Sz.48. Any second opinion on this?
              I have dreams of orca whales and owls
              But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• khiev
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                Is anybody familiar with the sizing of these BBS pants?
                Searching for BBS P14 F1401M Half Hand Stitched? We’ve got Boris Bidjan Saberi Men's Bottoms starting at $630 and plenty of other Men's Bottoms. Shop our selection of Boris Bidjan Saberi today!

I usually wear a Sz. M - L in BBS bottoms, I recently bought a P14 in Sz. M that fits me perfect.
                The seller reports 45cm waist which seems really large, even for a true Sz.50 but advises that with using the second closing button and waist robe, the fit is best for a Sz.48. Any second opinion on this?
                I had to sell the P4 from the same season same fabric (8%PU) because it stretched nearly two sizes just over a few mths. The P14 hand stitched I got from fw17 (1%EA) fits a little truer to size. Size S ~ 40cm new, now 40.5cm.

Comment

• MoFiya
                  • Sep 2007

That helps tremendously, thanks a lot!
                  I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                  But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• gawkrodger
                    • Jun 2013

Poeme Bohemien coats/jackets - TTS? up one?

Comment

• TheInformalGenius
                      • Oct 2015

Does anyone know how the Speedcross sneakers fit compared to Bambas? I wear a 43 in the mainline Bamba sneakers

cruvoir.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, cruvoir.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

• 13we2
                        • Sep 2015

Originally posted by TheInformalGenius View Post
                        Does anyone know how the Speedcross sneakers fit compared to Bambas? I wear a 43 in the mainline Bamba sneakers

https://cruvoir.com/11-by-boris-bidj...s-4-11xs-black
                        Go with 44.

Comment

• TheInformalGenius
                          • Oct 2015

Originally posted by 13we2 View Post
                          Go with 44.
                          Will do, Thanks a lot.

Comment

• vegettoo
                            • Oct 2014

my experience with both male and female island dunk, the sizes are pretty much the same but female one has narrower shape from toe to heel

Comment

• vegettoo
                              • Oct 2014

Originally posted by gawkrodger View Post
                              I'm most familair with standard Rick leather sizing - my surprise was that whilst I normally wear 48 in Rick leathers (my standard size is on the bigger end of 46), this current season Stooges in size 50 seemed to fit well, hence wondering if tehy fit slightly smaller this season - maybe I should just go for picking an old Stooges pre-numeric sizing from grailed/classifieds etc
                              wat i found is stooges has a slimmer cut(or narrow shoulder due to the patch?), as i wear all rick leather in 48 but its a bit too tight when im in a 48 stooges

Comment

• haydn
                                • Feb 2013

Looking to purchase a Rick shearling, most likely from this season (glitter). Can anyone comment on fit? I recall reading that the lining added to the bulk of the jacket (not cut larger to compensate) in seasons past, requiring to size up. Has anyone purchased or tried one on recently?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎