Thread: Any designer masks yet?

Default Any designer masks yet?

Went on FF to see if any of the designers has started selling fashionable masks. Nothing yet.

RO sells his usual burkas, which is not the same. I want a mask.

Preferred brands:

YYPH
    RO
    Julius
    Ann D
    By Walid
    CDG
    IS
    LUC
    L et U
    Sruli Recht (I can dream)
    VW
    Ziggy

Not on the preferred brands list but Zam Barrett has developed a functional and fashionable mask. Seems like you find them here: https://5mmask.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Boots. Always, boots.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_E_dbdAq7Z/

I think Yohji Yamamoto Tokyo if you can get your hands on one

Make your own? My wife sewed us and our son masks from some BBS garment bags in case they become mandatory here, stores here are completely cleared out of stock.

When I saw the name of this thread I thought it was someone trying to be funny...

OK so where do I get my designer earplugs and toothpicks next?

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    Not on the preferred brands list but Zam Barrett has developed a functional and fashionable mask. Seems like you find them here: https://5mmask.com/
    thanks, we started doing them over 7 weeks ago, all the Data and science was showing they would be needed.
    we have been doing donations to postal workers, policemen, hospitals, nursing homes etc. we have sold a lot of them,
    several political figures including the Brooklyn borough president wears ours.
    they did a press conference with us and we were featured on the news

they are selling very well,
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Quote Originally Posted by dji View Post
    Make your own? My wife sewed us and our son masks from some BBS garment bags in case they become mandatory here, stores here are completely cleared out of stock.
    Hi, would you mind post some pics of your masks?
    Layer-0 mask retails at approx EUR 150 with shipping (on PNP), so I was considering doing my own with some BBS bags.
    It would be funny/interesting to share some ideas/example about recycling garment bags and similar...

Quote Originally Posted by jap808 View Post
    Hi, would you mind post some pics of your masks?
    Layer-0 mask retails at approx EUR 150 with shipping (on PNP), so I was considering doing my own with some BBS bags.
    It would be funny/interesting to share some ideas/example about recycling garment bags and similar...
    Sure, took a quick snap of them below. (Purple is kiddie sized, my 3 year old son insisted it should be his favourite colour!)

Generic online template for the pattern. Seems elastic for making these things is in short supply too so hair ties were used instead. Hand-stitched for authenticity (also because we don't own a sewing machine).

Thanks! Will try mine, this weekend...

Damn, that's madness but i love the idea

FYI, GBS just made a set of masks which are made from his shirting materials and they're being sold at Darklands now.

Quote Originally Posted by kiya View Post
    FYI, GBS just made a set of masks which are made from his shirting materials and they're being sold at Darklands now.
    You get one free with purchase of the shirt / suit.
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

Daniele Basta has some interesting Masks online made of Leather for around 80-90$.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoodude42 View Post
    Daniele Basta has some interesting Masks online made of Leather for around 80-90$.
    Cool! Thanks for the tip: very tempted to buy one...

Nutsa Modebadze has some up on her site as well: http://www.nutsamodebadze.ge
    I think she’s been making some for a few years but now they’ve got a filtration layer.
    Last edited by Halibut; 06-18-2020 at 06:04 PM.

We make some of the best ones and actually released a large assortment of them over this past weekend.
    no more new releases now as we are focused on distribution + releasing Zam Barrett clothing.

Prices are quite reasnable best seller is our self filtering VP2 at $28

5MMASK.com
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

i made my back to 2019 june whe the protest in hong kong just started