• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • david s
    • Jul 2010

@curiouscharles : thx man

yeah i got a pair of island dunks, stupid cheap, and they were TTS

I had opposite experience with DRKSHDW variants, they were definitely running small, at least the lowtop I got a pair of corduroy cloth ones, way small.

Or I could just get off my ass and go down to the Rick store and try them on... small advantage of living in nyc
    It's absolutely Hedious!
    shy poser

Comment

• curiouscharles
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by david s View Post
      @curiouscharles : thx man

yeah i got a pair of island dunks, stupid cheap, and they were TTS

I had opposite experience with DRKSHDW variants, they were definitely running small, at least the lowtop I got a pair of corduroy cloth ones, way small.

Or I could just get off my ass and go down to the Rick store and try them on... small advantage of living in nyc
      ah, a convenience I only ever had for a brief period of my life (living in London for a bit).

was weird for me though because I couldn't afford any of it at the time, so avoided visiting boutiques out of fear of being a showroomer of sorts.

hrmm, yeah I'm speaking of the waxed canvas variants, which are true to size - similar in sizing to the non-waxed canvas from this, and the last few, seasons at least.

haven't tried these corduroy ones, although I never saw those in the showroom either - are you maybe just thinking of the cotton "canvas" ones? (non-waxed, actually more of a heavy twill than anything)

-

Comment

• nonomomo
        • Oct 2009

^ Thanks curiouscharles. I decided to go with the OS turtle sweater instead but thanks for the info :)

Comment

• david s
          • Jul 2010

these ones

i guess they are kind canvas backed corduroy fabric, horrible little shoes, very uncomfortable

heard rumor that his shoes manufacturing gets bid out to lowest bidder to keep profit margins up, so there is inconsistency in production, more so on the DRKSHDW side
          It's absolutely Hedious!
          shy poser

Comment

• vegettoo
            • Oct 2014

shall i size up from my regular size for the rick shearling?
            im looking for a rick bauhaus shearling, and i wear 48 in regular rick leather, shall i size up to a 50 for the shearling? btw does bauhaus fits bigger than other rick leather? thanks guys

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by vegettoo View Post
              shall i size up from my regular size for the rick shearling?
              im looking for a rick bauhaus shearling, and i wear 48 in regular rick leather, shall i size up to a 50 for the shearling? btw does bauhaus fits bigger than other rick leather? thanks guys
              I think RO leathers' sizing variations depend more on the type of leather used vs. the cut / model of jacket.

I have a blistered lamb bauhaus and those do fit bigger; on the other hand I tried a thick calf bauhaus and sizing was really fitted.

Shearling will be snugger. you can go with your regular size but the fit might be really tight (that's what I did, the leather has stretched a bit while still remaining very fitted). I think you can also go 1 size up rather safely... but I don't know if there are sizing variations from one season to another so....? (some shearling jackets have shearling lining on the sleeves, others don't... mine from FW12 Mountain doesn't, so I don't know how would a shearling jacket fit with the sleeves lined with the shearling).
              hope this helps.

Comment

• vegettoo
                • Oct 2014

thanks Nomadic Planet,it does help, the one im looking for is the full shearling, and i found 48 is a bit tight now, dont know if its because of the leathers i own are all bit thick(most of them are the boxed calf and LBO)
                not sure if shearling jacket actually got a bigger cutting?

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
                  • Dec 2012

Originally posted by vegettoo View Post
                  thanks Nomadic Planet,it does help, the one im looking for is the full shearling, and i found 48 is a bit tight now, dont know if its because of the leathers i own are all bit thick(most of them are the boxed calf and LBO)
                  not sure if shearling jacket actually got a bigger cutting?
                  I don't think shearlings got a bigger cutting.... although my experience is just limited to the one I own. (I have tried more at RO stores but I don't really remember the sizes).
                  If your 48 jackets are already a bit tight, I would recommend you got a 50 in shearling.
                  I wear 50 in regular RO jackets, and my shearling in 50 (Mountain shearling) was super snug when it was new, like really really tight. With time the leather has stretched a bit, especially the sleeves. It is still very fitted, which I think remains one of the RO signatures, so

Comment

• vegettoo
                    • Oct 2014

^i mean the tightness of 48 on me is like its a bit hard to zip my jacket(Molino and sternberg) or i dont know if others have the same problem but they never thought abt to zip it?

Comment

• Awful fits
                      • May 2016

Measured my feet in one of those size things you find in footwear stores and I measure an 8.5 would I fit into a size 8 drkshdw Ramone?

Comment

• Guun
                        • Nov 2014

^ can't remember the last time I used one of those size things, but drkshdw ramones generally fit tts, maybe 0.5 large if you have slim feet
                        insta ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ last.fm

Comment

• gawkrodger
                          • Jun 2013

Anyone got measurements for a Rick Stooges leather in a 50?

I have an intarsia moto in 48 and it fits slim but tried a s/s16 stooges on today in a 48 and it was tight - I had to breathe in in order to zip it and it was tight on the shoulders.

Comment

• hullabaloo
                            • Sep 2015

Hi guys just wondering if anyone is familiar with Werkstatt München rings and could help me out on the sizing. The finger I want a ring for is a size T or 19.51 internal diameter. what size would fit best?

Comment

• arc
                              • Mar 2011

Does anyone have any experience with Individual Sentiments shirt sizing?

Thanks

Comment

• magic
                                • Feb 2009

Anyone can advise on Y3 sneakers? It seem like using in UK sizing..
                                Focusing on object details

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎