Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • purplerain1234
    • Mar 2013

Anybody knows if the Ann D SS17 trousers are true to size?

Comment

• Barcode
      • May 2017

Can anybody say how the Rick Owens spiral boots (the non creeper ones) fit?

I'm between 41.5 and 42 in nikes/converse and the 42 Tricker's chelseas I have fit slightly loose. Should I go for a 41 or 42 for a snug fit?
      I heard that previous seasons boots fit large, but this season's are TTS, is that the case?.

Also, how does quality/durability of RO stack up to Ann D or Margiela when it comes to boots?

Picture for reference.

Comment

• etgreg
        • Jan 2011

Barcode, I own the spiral zips in my usual RO size, so I would stay TTS. What's worth mentioning, compared to my other RO boots/creepers they fit tighter in the upper area where the snap closure is located.

Good Luck

Comment

• Barcode
          • May 2017

Originally posted by etgreg View Post
          Barcode, I own the spiral zips in my usual RO size, so I would stay TTS. What's worth mentioning, compared to my other RO boots/creepers they fit tighter in the upper area where the snap closure is located.

Good Luck
          Thanks, etgreg. Ig I you don't mind one more question -since I Don't own any RO- can you say what size you are in some other brand or in sneakers, for reference?

Comment

• etgreg
            • Jan 2011

Barcode, I'm most comfortable in a size EU43/US10 in RO or other brands of casual or dress shoes; however I'm currently wearing a pair of fi'zi:k's in a EU44 for cycling and Nikes size US11 for trekking. Although depending on brand my cycling and trekking shoes range from a EU43/US10 to EU44/US11.

Hope this helps.

Comment

• Barcode
              • May 2017

Barcode, I'm most comfortable in a size EU43/US10 in RO or other brands of casual or dress shoes; however I'm currently wearing a pair of fi'zi:k's in a EU44 for cycling and Nikes size US11 for trekking. Although depending on brand my cycling and trekking shoes range from a EU43/US10 to EU44/US11.

Hope this helps.
              It's helpful, yes. Thanks for describing your sizes etgreg.

Comment

• hluu5
                • Jan 2013

Originally posted by whtnnk986 View Post
                May I ask if anyone know the how the RO x adidas level runner from this season fit? Are they the same sizing as the Mastodon Pro from last season? Thank you
                I would like to know about this, too. Can anyone let us know?

Comment

• goldsamxo
                  • Jan 2017

Originally posted by hluu5 View Post
                  I would like to know about this, too. Can anyone let us know?
                  Size down. I'm a US size 9 and for mine I wear a US size 8.
                  Most Adidas shoes I end up sizing down in, anyways.
                  Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
                  Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• Resonkuken
                    • Oct 2012

Hi. Can anyone help me with Julius sneaker sizing? I´m looking at their sneakers from the Beast collection and don´t know whether to go size 3 or 4. Which would be equal to 10US/43europe?
                    Thanks.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Resonkuken View Post
                      Hi. Can anyone help me with Julius sneaker sizing? I´m looking at their sneakers from the Beast collection and don´t know whether to go size 3 or 4. Which would be equal to 10US/43europe?
                      Thanks.
                      I would say a size 2
                      Originally posted by unwashed
                      Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                      Originally posted by Ahimsa
                      I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• negroygris
                        • Aug 2013

Resonkuken Definitely size down, I typically wear size 4 in Julius footwear, but in his most recent shoes designs (sneakers) he has increased the width by sat least 2cm and 3 cm of the length. I had this surprise as i got a pair of Knives black coated sneakers https://www.ssense.com/en-ca/men/pro...eakers/1648073

They were at least 1 size bigger so definitely size down to a 2 or even a size 1.
                        We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• Resonkuken
                          • Oct 2012

Good to know. Thanks for the advice, triggerdiscipline and negroygris.I always thought of going higher with sizes since everything I´ve bought form Julius usually ends up fitting a bit tight even in larger sizes.

Comment

• dji
                            • Feb 2008

Do Ricky O boat sneakers fit the same as the rest of his regular sneakers (Ramones, Geos, etc.)?

Comment

• etgreg
                              • Jan 2011

dji, I say yes to the sizing being the same, and for me they are the most comfortable RO shoe I own.

Good Luck.

Comment

• dji
                                • Feb 2008

dji, I say yes to the sizing being the same, and for me they are the most comfortable RO shoe I own.

Good Luck.
                                cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎