Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vegettoo
    • Oct 2014

i wear 48 in rick and 46 in ccp, wat size shall i get in boris ninja hoodie? im considering to get a ninja hoodie in wool, or the normal object cold dyed

Comment

• vegettoo
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by neparlepas View Post
      I only have one experience with ramones and they fitted the same as my usual size 45
      ramones has the exactly same outsole shape with geobasket, they fits almost the same

Comment

• blackfedora
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by vegettoo View Post
        i wear 48 in rick and 46 in ccp, wat size shall i get in boris ninja hoodie? im considering to get a ninja hoodie in wool, or the normal object cold dyed
        From the ones that I have tried on or owned, I have to size up for thick fabric ones (large = 48) and remain true to size for thin fabric ones (medium = 48).

Comment

• Xanderisgod
          • Mar 2017

Rick branches sleeveless top

first post.

I was in paris a few weeks ago and went to the Rick Owens store. Tried on this beautiful piece in a size M: https://imgur.com/a/3NMMC
          however, as you can see from the photo it's too tight on me. I really want to buy it online now but im not sure the size L will fit me.
          What do you guys think?

Comment

• stagename
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by RK1 View Post
            Does anyone know the sizing of Ann D lowtops? Those here to be exact: https://www.anndemeulemeester.com/fo...rassato-nero-0

I reckon they fit one size big, that's what my experience and searching tells me, would like to be sure though - anyone knows?
            My understanding is that it varies depending on the season. My SS13 fits about 0.5 larger, I went TTS and they are very comfortable.

Comment

• vegettoo
              • Oct 2014

thanks! blackfedora!

Comment

• blackdeath
                • Apr 2016

rick astaires are tts. i have them in a few fabrics and always wear a 46. sizing up will cause them to sit lower so instead of the inverted drop crotch silhouette you get more of a traditional silhouette ala rick extreme trousers. i have sized up on astaires and wear them as an everyday trouser as the high waist of astaire is a pretty "specific" look.

Comment

• RK1
                  • May 2013

Originally posted by stagename View Post
                  My understanding is that it varies depending on the season. My SS13 fits about 0.5 larger, I went TTS and they are very comfortable.
                  Thank you!

Comment

• ggrass
                    • Aug 2013

If i buy something on yahoo.jp, should i mostly depend on tagged size or provided measurments?i want to buy two attachment jackets, but measurments seems to be completly off: one tagged as 0 and have more size 1 measurments(42/50 sts/ptp) and another one tagged 2 but have 46/55 measurments which do not seems right...

Comment

• tyhsien
                      • Sep 2014

- figured out my question-
                      Last edited by tyhsien; 04-04-2017, 01:38 PM. Reason: figured out~

Comment

• Lex1017
                        • Jul 2015

Rick blazers size up? Looking at this one more specifically.

Comment

• vegettoo
                          • Oct 2014

how does boris bamba3 fit? couldnt find the old post lol, i wear 41 in rick and most of the brand, shall i take a 41 too for bamba3? one more question, does all ma+ shoes model have the same sizing? i just received a micro lace in 41 which is my normal size and i found it runs a bit large, thanks guys!

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                            • Apr 2013

usually done tts for bamba, the one time I sized down, regretted it.
                            Originally posted by unwashed
                            Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                            Originally posted by Ahimsa
                            I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• vegettoo
                              • Oct 2014

thanks trigger!

Comment

• whtnnk986
                                • Feb 2012

May I ask if anyone know the how the RO x adidas level runner from this season fit? Are they the same sizing as the Mastodon Pro from last season? Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎