X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackdeath
    • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Barcode View Post
    Thanks, etgreg. Ig I you don't mind one more question -since I Don't own any RO- can you say what size you are in some other brand or in sneakers, for reference?
    i am a US sz 9, EU 42, jpn 2 and i wear a size 42 in rick footwear. if you are between a 41.5 and 42, i think they did make these in a 41.5, i would opt for the 42. I have an aversion to shoes that fit too snug in the toebox. From my experience as a long time rick customer the only footwear that has not fit TTS were the old stapled wrap soles which sometimes fit a half size too small but that style is becoming harder and harder to find.

Comment

• adrsz
      • May 2016

#1 im 6'6 / 1,98 .. well built. any brands you can recommend that run big on sizing?
      im new to the world of Avantgarde clothing and have no clue :(

#2 is there any overview with all shops in Europe listed?

god bless, thank you
      Last edited by adrsz; 06-30-2017, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• gawkrodger
        • Jun 2013

does well built mean in an athletic sense, or, ahem, more rotund?

Comment

• blackdeath
          • Apr 2016

Originally posted by adrsz View Post
          #1 im 6'6 / 1,98 .. well built. any brands you can recommend that run big on sizing?
          im new to the world of Avantgarde clothing and have no clue :(

#2 is there any overview with all shops in Europe listed?

god bless, thank you
          rick owens and boris are a sure thing for your body type. there's pretty simple "introductory" pieces you can collect as well. take it slow unless you are balling as exploring any new sartorial choice is trial and error. Read more threads on the board. dont sell any of your shit on here for at least 1 year.

Comment

• disorderb
            • Jun 2013

My gf is a size eu38/39

How to size for fe-male tornado?

Comment

• falkenauge
              • Nov 2015

How does the current J1 of Boris Bidjan Saberi fit? I'm a XL in almost all BBS (sweatshirts, coats, t-shirts) but I have never tried on a leather jacket of his.

If it helps, I'm a 54/XL in Rick Owens (Sternberg leather jacket, DRKSHDW t-shirts, hoodies etc.)

Thanks!

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                • Apr 2013

Originally posted by falkenauge View Post
                How does the current J1 of Boris Bidjan Saberi fit? I'm a XL in almost all BBS (sweatshirts, coats, t-shirts) but I have never tried on a leather jacket of his.

If it helps, I'm a 54/XL in Rick Owens (Sternberg leather jacket, DRKSHDW t-shirts, hoodies etc.)

Thanks!
                True to size I just got one in the mail right now to replace my AW16 one and the upcoming ones are also tts, I have S wear S in basically most styles with exceptions to some outer that is M like suit1 for example
                Originally posted by unwashed
                Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                Originally posted by Ahimsa
                I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• falkenauge
                  • Nov 2015

Thx a lot! Side question: do you prefer the horse or yak leather version?

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                    • Apr 2013

i will say 1000% horse
                    Originally posted by unwashed
                    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                    Originally posted by Ahimsa
                    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• falkenauge
                      • Nov 2015

Thx for the answers.

I'm currently looking at the BBS Boots1 but am not sure what size to order. I'm a 45 in Bambas (as well as Rick footwear). Would a 44 fit me well?

Thanks a lot!

Comment

• dji
                        • Feb 2008

Thx for the answers.

I'm currently looking at the BBS Boots1 but am not sure what size to order. I'm a 45 in Bambas (as well as Rick footwear). Would a 44 fit me well?

Thanks a lot!
                        I wear a 41 in Bambas and BOOT1, and a 41 in Rick sneaks (but a 40 in Rick boots) if it helps at all.

Comment

• delicious_not
                          • Dec 2012

rick side zip creepers - are they supposed to fit super tight around the calfs? i bought a f/w 16 suede version (very thick and rigid) and i really love them, but at the upper area i have to zip em like it's some fucking corset. snap button takes a bit of a struggle as well.

and it's so hard to pull them on/off! literally like 5-10 seconds of squeezing per feet lol. i have less troubles with sock sneakers! but this might be because i have a high foot arch.

i can't believe i needed to size up in rick boots... they're 42 and i got socks in 41 which are still a bit loose.

so, is it ok? maybe the sizing varies from season to season and f/w 16 was particularly slim? or maybe my legs are too bulky and i need to work on it? lol
                          Last edited by delicious_not; 08-03-2017, 03:58 AM.

Comment

• TheInformalGenius
                            • Oct 2015

BBS BOOT 1 my experience...All 3 Bambas I own I wear a size 43 perfectly. So I caught a pair of BOOT1 on sale in size 42 at BBSSNY (luckily). After receiving the boots and trying them own the first time it was a failure, I could only get my foot half way inside. After consulting with Kyle at BBSNY he told me they are a weird shoe and he said "it takes some work to get them on the first time".He even stated that a 43 would be too big. I insisted that it would be impossible to get these boots on my feet. I desparately wanted to keep the boots so I attempted to get the boots on my feet again. After trying for 30 mins or so (I even broke a sweat) I finally was able to get the boots on. Next problem... they were so tight I couldn't get them to zip up. So I kept them on my feet and walked around my home for a little while and worked the zipper up little by little until I got the zipper completely zipped. After an hour or so of wearing them until my feet got numb I took them off. After allowing the blood to flow back to my feet for a little while I put the boots back on and they fit like a glove. Moral of the story the BOOT1 will stretch perfectly if you size down. Would like to add this Boots I have are the Suede variation so I'm not sure about the stretch capabilities of the finished leather version. hope this helps

Comment

• braver
                              • Sep 2013

All BBS footwear I own including BOOT1 have a very low instep. Insoles length differ from season to season, and sometimes leather is very tough. I always size up.

Comment

• Zosimos
                                • May 2017

Hello everyone,
                                I'm interested in purchasing some Guidi 310 front zips and was wondering if anyone knew how they fit since I have not found info on 310 sizing. I've heard that Guidi fits small and the shoe is a US 7 EU 40 but according to the seller he says he wears a 41 in normal shoes. I am a US 8-8.5. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎