Page 236 of 236 FirstFirst ... 136186226227228229230231232233234235236
Results 4,701 to 4,719 of 4719

Thread: Sizing help

  1. #4701

    Default

    anyone got an experience with the sizing of The Last Conspiracy boots? I'm a 43 in Rick, Ann, Layer-0 - would I be in 43 in TLC as well?

  2. #4702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gawkrodger View Post
    anyone got an experience with the sizing of The Last Conspiracy boots? I'm a 43 in Rick, Ann, Layer-0 - would I be in 43 in TLC as well?
    that would be the safest choice, yes.

    TLC fit tends to be rather generous. Maybe 0,5 bigger...
    I'm more of a 42,5 in Rick but I wear both 42,5 and 43 in Rick, got a pair of Ann boots in 42, layer-0 derbies in 43.... and I got 3 pairs of TLC all in 43 (sidezip boots, workboots and sneakers). They all tend to fit slightly big, making me wonder if I could have got away with a 42 tho. But 43 remains the safest choice even for me.

  3. #4703

    Default

    For reference I wear 44 in Rick and in general, I wear size 43 backzip boots from TLC with toe space to spare.

  4. #4704
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    90

    Default

    I have the Regin boots. They fit TTS. I also have pair of sneakers and they fit a bit bigger. When i compare them with my Limo Spiral Creepers, they (TLC) fit smaller about 0.5cm.

  5. #4705

    Default

    cheers lads!

  6. #4706

    Default

    I would like to know how the BBS bamba1(purple) from this season sizes? I'm size 41.Should I take 41 or size up? I asked several shops and every shop told me different things. (I'm 41 in Rick Geobasket,7 in CCP regular drip sneaker)Thank you

  7. #4707

    Default

    drkshdw runner stretch socks fw18 - anyone familiar with these? tts or size down? i have mainline leather socks from ss16, sized down and didn't regret. i heard drkshdw runs smaller, should i get my regular size then?

  8. #4708
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by delicious_not View Post
    drkshdw runner stretch socks fw18 - anyone familiar with these? tts or size down? i have mainline leather socks from ss16, sized down and didn't regret. i heard drkshdw runs smaller, should i get my regular size then?
    Dont have them, but i heard they fit tts.

  9. #4709

    Default

    Hope you are all having a great holiday season! I need some sizing help for the FW 2018 Rick Owens Sisyphus Oblique Stretch Runners. I have rather flat and wide feet along with some pretty thick calves I usually wear 45 in the Rick Owens DRKSHDW Vegan Ramones but for my Rick Owens Clear Sole Tractor Dunks I sized down to a 44 and they fit just about right but I have absolutly no idea how the socks fit. I am leaning towards a 45 because I am just afraid a 44 will be too tight around the calves and with my giant feet I dont want it to stretch the material to the point where it looks like its spilling out from the soles but also afraid that a 45 would just be too big as I heard that mainline fits a size bigger. Any help would be much apprecieated (especially from people with large calves who have some experience with Rick Socks) and as much as I would love a 44.5 I dont beleive I see any one sale unfortunately. Thanks in advance!

  10. #4710

    Default Boris Bidjan Pants Sizing Help

    Hello boys!

    Just a little question, i'm about to buy a P13 TF from Boris Bidjan. I need help cause i'm wearing 30-31 in RO, usually 32 in other brands. The size on grailed says 30. But i know there is 2 buttons on the waist. Can i fit in a 30 garment?

    Thanks boys!

  11. #4711
    Senior Member goldsamxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noirdissident View Post
    Hello boys!

    Just a little question, i'm about to buy a P13 TF from Boris Bidjan. I need help cause i'm wearing 30-31 in RO, usually 32 in other brands. The size on grailed says 30. But i know there is 2 buttons on the waist. Can i fit in a 30 garment?

    Thanks boys!
    This might get deleted because you can post this question in the 'Small Questions' Thread or the 'Sizing Help' Thread, but I wear a size S in Boris and I have a 31 waist. I was nervous at first, because I have thick thighs from years of skateboarding (muscle), and the XTF and TF both fit me perfectly fine. If you have big waist / legs, a size M might be best for you but if you're thin then I think a size S would be fine. I'd ask seller for measurements if you can.
    Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

    It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
    Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

  12. #4712

    Default

    are rick island dunks supposed to be that uncomfortable? i got a 42 LPO version and i consider it my true size, but they literally hurt my ankle when i walk (thanks to the puffed look in that area) and they're so fucking stiff overall (i hope the leather will break a bit)... i also have a 41 socks and they feel the same in the insole. can't believe i'd need a 43 dunks, people say rick footwear runs big so that's like a 44 EU? no, def not my size... damn, rick footwear is never the right size lol.

  13. #4713

    Default

    I wear medium in mainline Rick knits, alternate between small + medium in Rick t-shirts, 48 in most leathers (50 in Stooges) and 50 in Rick blazers - should I be going for a small or medium in DRKSHDW mountain hoodies?

  14. #4714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gawkrodger View Post
    I wear medium in mainline Rick knits, alternate between small + medium in Rick t-shirts, 48 in most leathers (50 in Stooges) and 50 in Rick blazers - should I be going for a small or medium in DRKSHDW mountain hoodies?
    I'd go for a medium. I take a a small in knits, 46 in blazers, 46 in his tailored shirts, and small in his slimmer tees. My mountain hoodie is a size small and fits me well.

  15. #4715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by delicious_not View Post
    are rick island dunks supposed to be that uncomfortable? i got a 42 LPO version and i consider it my true size, but they literally hurt my ankle when i walk (thanks to the puffed look in that area) and they're so fucking stiff overall (i hope the leather will break a bit)... i also have a 41 socks and they feel the same in the insole. can't believe i'd need a 43 dunks, people say rick footwear runs big so that's like a 44 EU? no, def not my size... damn, rick footwear is never the right size lol.
    gonna answer it myself... yep, need a 43. tried on ramones at the local store and 42's are too tight, just as my dunks. this is crazy, considering i have socks in 41... with the same sole. i don't understand it.
    Last edited by delicious_not; 03-27-2019 at 04:24 PM.

  16. #4716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Halibut View Post
    I'd go for a medium. I take a a small in knits, 46 in blazers, 46 in his tailored shirts, and small in his slimmer tees. My mountain hoodie is a size small and fits me well.
    cheers, medium is grand

  17. #4717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by delicious_not View Post
    gonna answer it myself... yep, need a 43. tried on ramones at the local store and 42's are too tight, just as my dunks. this is crazy, considering i have socks in 41... with the same sole. i don't understand it.
    Strange inconsistencies. I have the same size in all Rick shoes with the white/black sawtooth sole, only exception are the Ramones socks. I wear the socks in 41 (sole is ok, leather still bit too loose so I have to wear thick 'RO' socks. 41,5 and 42 were unwearable loose) and 41,5 in Island dunks/Geobaskets/Lowtop Ramones/Hightop Ramones/Cargobaskets/Ramones Sneakerboots (all LPO). I have worn 42 as well in these models, but 41,5 is pretty consistent for me. I cannot imagine wearing the ramones socks two full sizes smaller then my island dunks.

  18. #4718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Strange inconsistencies. I have the same size in all Rick shoes with the white/black sawtooth sole, only exception are the Ramones socks. I wear the socks in 41 (sole is ok, leather still bit too loose so I have to wear thick 'RO' socks. 41,5 and 42 were unwearable loose) and 41,5 in Island dunks/Geobaskets/Lowtop Ramones/Hightop Ramones/Cargobaskets/Ramones Sneakerboots (all LPO). I have worn 42 as well in these models, but 41,5 is pretty consistent for me. I cannot imagine wearing the ramones socks two full sizes smaller then my island dunks.
    well, 42 dunks feel pretty like my size overall, but surprisingly too narrow - to the point that my lil toes literally snap when walking. also, kinda uncomfortable in the ankle area. I guess 43 with an added insole is my solution here.

    as for the socks, i must add that 41 is a bit small - not to the point they're unwearable though, and only in the length (i feel the front of the shoe with my toes a bit). but the width is totally fine unlike on 42 dunks... and i didn't have an instant impression with them that they're not my size, uncomfortable, etc. like with these dunks.

    to add even more, i also have zipped suede creepers in 42 and hell, they feel like they're 43.5 or something. very weird!
    Last edited by delicious_not; 03-28-2019 at 12:08 PM.

  19. #4719

    Default

    Anyone has experience with Mihara's footwear(derby/boots)? How is the sizing like?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •